Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2018 9:39 PM

Sep 2015
Dr. Stone seems really popular, especially with it being in the top 10 of Shonen Jump. An anime is a given at this point. Plus with an anime, more people will appreciate the series.
When do you think an anime would happen?
What studios would you guys want to see adapting the anime?

Personally, I think an anime might be announced within this year or the next, maybe around chapter 80-90, like My Hero Academia did. I would love to see Bones tackle the adaptation. I think that they could do the sketchy and detailed but clean art pretty well.
Sep 30, 2018 10:04 AM
Oct 2015
I think the anime will be announced at Jump Festa this year, there are usually a few anime announcements there. Bones would be a good choice, I also think MAPPA, Production I.G., and Wit Studio would be good choices, although I doubt it will be Wit since they are extremely busy. I think Aniplex will be producing the anime since they are producing a lot of anime based on popular new Shueisha manga (The Promised Neverland, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, We Never Learn, and Kaguya-sama: Love is War). Realistically I think the studio will be A-1 Pictures/CloverWorks, so if it is them let’s hope for a good staff. I think the anime will air in Fall 2019.
Sep 30, 2018 12:03 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
The manga is now far ahead to warrant one. Don't know which studio would do it justice in all honesty and so many already have a shounen jump title they're working on. I'd say David Production but I'm unsure of their workload.
Sep 30, 2018 5:58 PM

Sep 2015
64BitRatchet said:
I think the anime will be announced at Jump Festa this year, there are usually a few anime announcements there. Bones would be a good choice, I also think MAPPA, Production I.G., and Wit Studio would be good choices, although I doubt it will be Wit since they are extremely busy. I think Aniplex will be producing the anime since they are producing a lot of anime based on popular new Shueisha manga (The Promised Neverland, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, We Never Learn, and Kaguya-sama: Love is War). Realistically I think the studio will be A-1 Pictures/CloverWorks, so if it is them let’s hope for a good staff. I think the anime will air in Fall 2019.

I would love for production IG to do this one, but if A1’s best is on it, I think it has potential to be on Nanatsu no Taizai’s level (good source material, good staff).
Also when is Jump Festa?
Sep 30, 2018 7:42 PM
Oct 2015
BlossomBurst said:
64BitRatchet said:

I would love for production IG to do this one, but if A1’s best is on it, I think it has potential to be on Nanatsu no Taizai’s level (good source material, good staff).
Also when is Jump Festa?
Jump Festa is in December. In 2016 the Black Clover anime was announced, and last year the announcement that Food Wars Season 3 was split cour alongside Dragon Ball Super: Broly, and the Yu Yu Hakusho OVA.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Mar 2, 2017

54 by ayumiko14 »»
Aug 27, 11:15 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 178 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2020

15 by NuggetBandit »»
Aug 11, 9:56 PM

» Volume 27 will be released on 4th April 2024

Adnash - Mar 28

6 by XGirl86 »»
Jul 14, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 232 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ArtaRay - Mar 2, 2022

85 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 1:19 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Chapter 231 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2022

24 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 1:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.