Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2018 6:47 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Onee-chan was cute being worried brother would be taken by other girls and mustering up sex appeal to get him (*˘▽˘*)
Nice lowleg and most slim waist band pantsu

Loled at his unfeeling 'thank you' in the crazy situation.
his d did not even endure a minute let alone 5 minutes xD Well it could not be helped with such pervert onee-chan with a pervert body sitting on his face I guess.

Also cute craziness and pervertedness of onee-chan (*˘▽˘*) to have been after her own brother all this time and wanting his baby... What mother would have thought if still alive?

Eh?! Nakadashis for 1 year already?! all of a sudden time skipped
surprisingly didn't get pregnant over all that time, despite having wanted to.

She sure is contemptuous of all other girls and calling them promiscuous sluts.

I wonder why the other girl peed herself. And of seems he will be unfaithful the next ep.

Overall body was shown off well and moved alright like always for PoRO but somewhat weak in terms of h action. the legs and panchira of jks in skirts was okay.
And he was a bit too indifferent. could of reacted a bit more.
Sep 1, 2018 3:48 PM

Mar 2010
So... Incest or unrelated by blood?
Sep 2, 2018 4:08 AM
Oct 2013
@Hectotane Probably incest, didn't see indication of them be unrelated.
Sep 2, 2018 6:57 AM
May 2011
is it just me, or is this actually the best PoRO has looked in...I dunno, years?
Sep 3, 2018 2:58 AM

Nov 2014
I enjoyed it, I'm just now hoping for another Oni Chichi episode as I think it's done by the same studio and I'm too lazy to check
Kyon: Hey. It's me. We meet again. [Thinking] So it really was you.
Yuki: What are you doing out here? And why?
Kyon: [Aloud] Funny. I was just about to ask you the same exact thing
[Yuki struggles to look for an answer.]
Yuki: A...walk?
Kyon: [Thinking] That's not true. That's not true, Nagato. You were tired. You'd had enough of Haruhi's nonsense. Getting dragged all over the place. You were tired of protecting me. And you were tired of whatever else you had to do. Stuff we didn't even know about. The fatigue from all those things just kept building up.
Sep 11, 2018 12:21 AM

May 2015
F%cking Poro with the long ass intro! 😡
Oct 21, 2018 12:06 AM

Sep 2010
Wow a lot of Intro for an Hentai but well this way all is told what you should know about his Onee-san. For me me she is sometimes a bit to pushy on him but also cute on the other hand.

The characterdesign reminded me a bit of Oni Chichi, so PoRo is the Animation Studio behind this work?
Oct 21, 2018 12:08 AM

Sep 2010
Japonski said:
Wow a lot of Intro for an Hentai but well this way all is told what you should know about his Onee-san. For me me she is sometimes a bit to pushy on him but also cute on the other hand.

The characterdesign reminded me a bit of Oni Chichi, so PoRo is the Animation Studio behind this work?

Ok I knew I was familiar with those kind of eyes.
Man, I almost watched every work from them :-D
Dec 3, 2018 9:16 PM
Dec 2018
Anyone knows the name of the ending song?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ane Chijo♥Max Heart Episode 4 Discussion

Japonski - Apr 27, 2019

11 by ss4chris »»
Dec 29, 2022 1:35 AM

Poll: » Ane Chijo♥Max Heart Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Feb 27, 2019

5 by Pokemon_GC »»
Dec 14, 2022 1:27 PM

Poll: » Ane Chijo♥Max Heart Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Nov 29, 2018

3 by RighteousKiss »»
Mar 20, 2019 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.