Forum Settings
Forums

[Update Mar 1] MAL's Official Mobile App - Now in Open Beta!

New
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Oct 21, 2020 3:44 PM
Oct 2018
manugarciac said:
parrhesiat said:

Do you realize that you’re wrong? iPhone share is 50% of all phones in the world. And in US out of 250.000.000 phones 100.000.000 is an Apple iPhone. Google before writing such extensive analytics bruh

I just don't know how to reply to this. I guess I'll just paste the first Google result as I was asked to Google:

https://gs.statcounter.com/vendor-market-share/mobile

Apple has a 25% market share.

Bruh that’s quarterly sales share for September 2020. Do you realize how overall statistics works? That’s a small percentage for you LOL

https://www.statista.com/statistics/236550/percentage-of-us-population-that-own-a-iphone-smartphone/
Duc_RichelieuOct 21, 2020 3:48 PM
Oct 21, 2020 4:10 PM
Jul 2016
parrhesiat said:
manugarciac said:

I just don't know how to reply to this. I guess I'll just paste the first Google result as I was asked to Google:

https://gs.statcounter.com/vendor-market-share/mobile

Apple has a 25% market share.

Bruh that’s quarterly sales share for September 2020. Do you realize how overall statistics works? That’s a small percentage for you LOL

https://www.statista.com/statistics/236550/percentage-of-us-population-that-own-a-iphone-smartphone/

That's US, try a worldwide one. You know the percentage is gonna be around 20%, right?

Edit: Here is one from the same site you posted:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272698/global-market-share-held-by-mobile-operating-systems-since-2009/#:~:text=Android%20maintained%20its%20position%20as,of%20the%20global%20market%20share.
manugarciacOct 21, 2020 4:14 PM
Oct 21, 2020 4:29 PM
Oct 2018
manugarciac said:
parrhesiat said:

That's US, try a worldwide one. You know the percentage is gonna be around 20%, right?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272698/global-market-share-held-by-mobile-operating-systems-since-2009/#:~:text=Android%20maintained%20its%20position%20as,of%20the%20global%20market%20share.

You just flopped and don’t want to admit that.
Oct 21, 2020 4:35 PM
Jul 2016
parrhesiat said:
manugarciac said:

... Ok... I can't believe you think that, but ok. The first Google result I posted wasn't correct, but second one was, wasn't it? I know the facts, the company I work at always launches Android first when they want volume and iOS first when they want monetization. I know that the market share is around 20-25 for iOS worldwide. You on the other hand purposely posted US numbers trying to confuse me to get your misconception to pass. Post some Japan numbers now, I'm sure those will be even higher.

I don't want to start something here man, facts are facts. I don't understand why you would want to hide the fact that Android has more users than iOS. I didn't say Android is better, just that it has more users. You said it doesn't. That's factually wrong.
Oct 21, 2020 4:43 PM
Oct 2018
manugarciac said:
parrhesiat said:

... Ok... I can't believe you think that, but ok. The first Google result I posted wasn't correct, but second one was, wasn't it? I know the facts, the company I work at always launches Android first when they want volume and iOS first when they want monetization. I know that the market share is around 20-25 for iOS worldwide. You on the other hand purposely posted US numbers trying to confuse me to get your misconception to pass. Post some Japan numbers now, I'm sure those will be even higher.

I don't want to start something here man, facts are facts. I don't understand why you would want to hide the fact that Android has more users than iOS. I didn't say Android is better, just that it has more users. You said it doesn't. That's factually wrong.

MAL is a US based company, iPhone units share is 50% in US and 30% in EU. How the fuck it’s a tiny percentage? That’s what you’ve said and thats bogus. Eat it. And bruh you live in a completely different market and economic reality, so quit these anecdotal evidence. I run design agency in Germany so I know what I’m talking about being in daily contact with developers.
Oct 21, 2020 4:45 PM
Oct 2018
parrhesiat said:
manugarciac said:

MAL is a US based company, iPhone units share is 50% in US and 30% in EU. How the fuck it’s a tiny percentage? That’s what you’ve said and thats bogus. Eat it. And bruh you live in a completely different market and economic reality, so quit these anecdotal evidence. I run design agency in Germany so I know what I’m talking about being in daily contact with developers.

and finally, MAL is already testing iOS app which is available here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1870347
Oct 21, 2020 4:48 PM
Jul 2016
parrhesiat said:
manugarciac said:

Good God, it's imposible to talk to you. Now I said tiny instead of small? Why change it? I'm not trying to be agresive, yet all your messages are extremely agresive. Why? You attack me and twist the truth, I can't understand why.

Let's leave it here, I don't think it's worth it to argue with someone who only wants to fight. Not trying to be a jerk, really, I have no idea what it is that is setting you off like this.
Oct 21, 2020 4:54 PM
Oct 2018
manugarciac said:
parrhesiat said:

Good God, it's imposible to talk to you. Now I said tiny instead of small? Why change it? I'm not trying to be agresive, yet all your messages are extremely agresive. Why? You attack me and twist the truth, I can't understand why.

Let's leave it here, I don't think it's worth it to argue with someone who only wants to fight. Not trying to be a jerk, really, I have no idea what it is that is setting you off like this.

Dude because how in a world one can think that iOS app market is small? You should bring China and India, two price sensitive markets to prove Android dominance, but neither India or China is a target audience for MAL. Unlike US and EU markets, which have 50% and 30% respectively. And that’s my friend is not a small percentage. Good God. Pardon mua if you found it’s toxic or aggressive, but man that’s so false from any perspective, economic or marketing strategy. Otherwise this forum nor subreddits wouldn’t be flooded with WHERES IOS posts. And yes, the news are old. App is out there. Farewell. :)
Apr 1, 2021 9:13 AM

Dec 2018
Mal app not working for Android version 7 :(
May 19, 2021 7:21 PM
May 2021
Android 6.0
Feb 5, 2022 5:18 PM

Jan 2014
Have you considered making the names of anime in the MAL mobile app to be English too just like the anime names on the website are in English?
From the very beginning, I'm never someone who tells others to do what they don't want to do, but I'm purely against ideological policies like affirmative action and so on that forces people to deny biological practicality.
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]

More topics from this board

» Favorites Boosting Accounts: Ranking Recalculations ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - May 6, 2021

409 by seobloggingo »»
2 hours ago

» Related Anime/Manga Section Changes ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - May 23

104 by Adnash »»
4 hours ago

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

247 by Bell_cz »»
Yesterday, 11:22 AM

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Spring 2024 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 17

146 by Shadelurker »»
Yesterday, 9:38 AM

» [Update May 24] Interest Stacks: New feature for custom theme lists and challenges ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Apr 6, 2022

204 by Someone_Someone_ »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.