Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2017 8:55 AM
Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, it seems Kaname's dead. But at least he died the way he lived.

Also: this series has 178 chapters, and not 177
Aug 13, 2019 9:47 AM

Nov 2016
an awesome manga overall suited for a more grown up audience. tons of back stories here and there, some action, drama and whatnot. oh and look, there are supposedly other 7seeds-like projects around the world too, wonder how thatll all work out. hopefully angoryou will travel around the world and chill out while reflecting their actions, although i guess the jap 7 seeds already forgave them.

aramaki and gangi are IMHO the real MVP, the only time i dropped manly tears was when his dogs saved the planet (IIRC) before the final arc.

i do feel kind of disappointed how only 3 people (IIRC, exuding team aramaki) died the entire series. annnd i still sort of dislike team summer b, especially that painter guy. everyone else was busy fighting for survival and hes just chilling making paint, maybe. matsuri also hasnt redeemed herself. IMHO only arashi (excluding botan and kaname) deserved to be part of the team.

and hopefully the adaptations can live up to the legend.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Apr 10, 2020 1:34 PM
Nov 2018
FONZACUS said:
an awesome manga overall suited for a more grown up audience. tons of back stories here and there, some action, drama and whatnot. oh and look, there are supposedly other 7seeds-like projects around the world too, wonder how thatll all work out. hopefully angoryou will travel around the world and chill out while reflecting their actions, although i guess the jap 7 seeds already forgave them.

aramaki and gangi are IMHO the real MVP, the only time i dropped manly tears was when his dogs saved the planet (IIRC) before the final arc.

i do feel kind of disappointed how only 3 people (IIRC, exuding team aramaki) died the entire series. annnd i still sort of dislike team summer b, especially that painter guy. everyone else was busy fighting for survival and hes just chilling making paint, maybe. matsuri also hasnt redeemed herself. IMHO only arashi (excluding botan and kaname) deserved to be part of the team.

and hopefully the adaptations can live up to the legend.
I feel like that was the point of team summer B though. The “gamble” team that was comprised of just regular people. And because they were regular and easy going with no real plans, they were able to view things in a different light than the others. They could bring relief when needed, they understood the emotional side of people, they were a very crucial component to normal life that many people often forget when trying to complete a task (like surviving) and that is how to actually enjoy the living portion of it. If everyone was so serious alllll the time, they would die. Even aramaki, Hana, and all of Team A who were super useful, but had a bad tendency to get caught up in their own head or be too pessimistic. I liked them because I liked what they were supposed to represent
Apr 15, 2020 11:50 PM

Nov 2016
TrackHime said:

I feel like that was the point of team summer B though...

true, sadly ive only realized it now with the current issue flying about. modern society seems to be too entitled, and not be grateful in general. its the little things in life we take for granted, like what team summer b is all about...
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Nov 1, 2020 1:52 AM

May 2010
My boi Ryo and Ango deserved more. MAL has this wrong for the last 10 years, it has 178 chapters...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

More topics from this board

Poll: » 7 Seeds Chapter 176 Discussion

Miss_Violet - Aug 9, 2019

1 by jumbosan »»
Mar 16, 10:00 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 56 Discussion

fanty - Sep 26, 2013

4 by jumbosan »»
Mar 3, 1:06 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 115 Discussion

fanty - Sep 28, 2013

1 by FarCritical »»
Feb 15, 9:15 PM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 114 Discussion

fanty - Sep 27, 2013

1 by FarCritical »»
Feb 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 102 Discussion

FiflyAnimeLover - Mar 28, 2012

3 by FarCritical »»
Jan 2, 8:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.