Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2017 9:24 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
4 people, 2 potential couples…I’m getting feels. For some reason, I thought of Minami Mizuno’s Nijiiro Days/Rainbow Days, when I read the line "All of their feelings are getting entwined." X) Although, it would have made more sense for Minami Mizuno’s We Don't Know Love Yet to appear in my mind, since there are entwined feelings or couples there.

The first line was sweet -> “I feel like today’s the only day I could stay with you like this.” Is Take really just asking Ume out, with the intention of having fun? It's sad that Ume feels he has to be cautious, since his cousin Saki still likes Take. ;/

LOL at Ochi for telling Saki he was pointing to his air watch! XD

Kou Yoneda worked her magic!! I didn’t know I liked Ferris wheel moments, until now! <3 When Take held Ume out of fear, and Ume’s blushing face…. Apifoeangaoerg *___* I wanted Ume and Take to kiss.

Yay that Ochi got Saki’s number, but telling her to invite other girls to the fireworks festival was a bad idea. XD It’s good that Saki is beginning to reconsider Ochi though…

I think it’s kind of cute how much of an impact Ume’s words have on Take; Take keeps his bangs down now, because Ume told him he looks younger that way. XD And it’s cute that we see Take beginning to notice Ume more, like saying the Ume he knows is honest and gets embarrassed easily and likes to tease people… I hope we find out why Ume doesn’t try to make friends. :/

That ending made me sad… ;______; Take and Ume were really looking forward to their motorbike ride on Saturday! Yet, Ume doesn’t have a phone, and if he uses Saki’s phone…Take would have her number and if he calls, he’d find out that Ume is living with Saki. Why is Ume living with Saki, and why does he want no one to know?? I want to know what happened in the past... :( It’s such a shame that they’re not going on their bike trip anymore… Take really wanted to move forward with Ume. It truly must be frustrating that Ume keeps mentioning Saki to Take. ><
Jul 23, 2022 12:45 AM
Apr 2013
such a pity, the story was good
Jul 27, 1:31 PM

Aug 2021
Anybody knows when is the new chapter coming out?
Anybody knows when the mangaka is going to end her break?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 4 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 7, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 9:31 PM

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 3 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 7, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 9:04 PM

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 2 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 7, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 8:38 PM

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 1 Discussion

seeingsasha - Aug 12, 2015

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.