Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2017 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That sound when the principal ejaculated is by far the least enjoyable thing that happened in this viewing, at least for me.

On another note, does anyone know what this OVA has to do with the two prequels (Immoral Sisters)? All of the characters depicted felt new to me.
Oct 13, 2017 7:23 AM
Oct 2013
Imouto fapping was lewd. I always like the using one hand to fondle 1 breast while the other faps the pussy (*˘︶˘*) Good glisten and amount of her fluids, unrefined leg positioning and clothy consistency of her pantsu (*˘︶˘*) and getting almost discovered by mom with the disorderly dress was lewd as well (*˘︶˘*)

Old man sounded very familiar, not sure who though

Sensei double pentrations and rub of his tip on her pussy was lewd (*˘︶˘*)

Onee-san being so slutty and subordinate for him was lewd, she became most shameless and banged quite erotically (*˘︶˘*)

Onee-san was not bad with the collar and chain leash. so submissive (*˘︶˘*)

Surprise truth that sensei was daughter of mom's father's mistress.

the whole family was all sluts XD, even mom got so overflowing just from fingering and in the restrained and forced state (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ and then pleading not to stop. the amount of the pubes which covered her from the front while she had legs together was lewd (*˘︶˘*)

Kinda wonder what became of them all at end.

Well it showed most erotic shape and detail of the bodies with good movement. Maybe the pussy juices got a but too branchy at times.
User-sanOct 13, 2017 7:26 AM
Oct 26, 2023 11:06 PM

Nov 2010
Holy shit! They have an elevator in their house. I wish I were rich. I want one, too!
This episode is much better than the first. Plenty of juicy sex scenes, thanks to the anal sex scenes! It's too bad the scenes were short.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ai Shimai Tsubomi... Kegashite Kudasai Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 16, 2017

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 26, 2023 9:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.