Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2017 6:27 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The sort of recap part just made those events seem light due to the sound effect.

Hmm so I guess they were foster parents. Who was the lady with him at start though? Orphanage manager?

Yuri gangbang for some reason? The kouhai seem to be in trance?

Well the kendou senpai girl moaned in an erotic way from his rape. Is she sure she wasn't just feeling it from it?

Sensei had strange shoplifting addiction for some reason? Well I guess it explains her more reserved mannerism.

Sensei was too kind though to try and reach out to him after all he did to her. how fortunate for him to be forgiven and saved by her.

so turns out the mysterious lady killed his parents. But no idea who she is and how that attacking the doll caused her to die if it wasn't a metaphor.

guess he got mind broken at the end. Where is that church place supposed to be though? And why sensei cried??
Mar 23, 2018 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
She calls herself a teacher, yet she wears a vibrator to school—what a joke.
May 31, 2023 7:48 PM

Jun 2011
An honest depection of child rape and sibling abuse. It reminded me a lot of Shame (2011) which also deals with incest and a same way: Emotionally stunted, high sex drive, lack of boundaries and self destructive tendencies. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ko Ko Ro Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Aug 30, 2017

2 by MiniMoose-kun »»
May 31, 2023 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.