Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2017 9:54 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
aaand it's over. it was definitely a cute ending and i enjoyed how everything was resolved. it makes you wish that we got to see a bit more of the aftermath since we've mostly gotten the couples getting together.

masato was hilarious and take moving in was definitely interesting, but overall i'm pleased with how things played out.
Aug 15, 2017 11:25 AM

Oct 2008
I was actually pretty disappointed with this ending. It felt rushed and like Kotetsuko grew bored of her own series. Hayato spent so much time dealing with his feelings and it was resolved so quickly, it had nowhere near the same emotional impact. I'm happy for the secondary couple tho..
Sep 1, 2017 4:03 AM

Mar 2013
It really feels super rushed, I'm kinda disappointed with this ending :(
But at least she finished it.
Nov 9, 2019 4:45 AM

Jul 2012
Holy crap lol

I didn't think I would ever dislike any of Kotetsuko's manga but this one proved me wrong.

Things I didn't like:

I don't like it when every single character is gay, it's so unrealistic lol. I wish there would have been more realistic pairings. Like having 3/4 brothers gay is so bizarre. Ryou gave in so quick despite never feeling anything. It was like for the sake of the plot.

The artstyle makes it hard to tell characters apart. Wish Mangaka can differentiate them better because I mixed up Flower Shop Seme with the main guy a lot as well as Take with Ryou.

The storyline is too boring. It was purely some fujoshi's dream come true. I wish there was more to this story than the love drama. It's also disturbing having a middle school kid want to date the eldest son and dominate him. Wtf.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura no Negai Chapter 18 Discussion

Aritan - Oct 29, 2016

2 by Thay »»
Jul 3, 2017 1:25 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Negai Chapter 17 Discussion

xxSaspra - Aug 5, 2016

0 by xxSaspra »»
Aug 5, 2016 1:40 PM

Poll: » Bokura no Negai Chapter 14 Discussion

H_Erifu - Aug 24, 2015

2 by BVerfG »»
Jul 14, 2016 11:51 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Negai Chapter 16 Discussion

xxSaspra - Feb 2, 2016

3 by ptsdgregor »»
Apr 19, 2016 1:57 PM

Poll: » Bokura no Negai Chapter 15 Discussion

xxSaspra - Nov 10, 2015

4 by ak47 »»
Jan 19, 2016 3:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.