Forum Settings
Forums

Help me decide which of these theatre seat locations is best? :)

New
May 2, 2017 10:22 PM

Jul 2015
So me and some friends are going to a concert in July here at the Microsoft Theatre in L.A. We ordered our tickets separately, causing us to have different seating locations. My seat is in the red circle, and my 2 other friends are in the other circle. My friend who's sitting in the blue circle is offering to trade seats with me, since he likes being more in the middle, despite being farther.I don't know whether my seat is better than the blue one since it's more sort of in the middle, which will cause me to decline, or if his is better since it's closer, which will lead me to accept.

Which seat would you guys/gals take if you could choose: Red or Blue?
Ignore the green one.
May 2, 2017 10:30 PM

Apr 2012
Doesn't really matter to me. It's not that off centered both ways if you look at it. I think if you switched you would have better seats just by being closer. Both are fabulous seats tho
zzzeallyMay 2, 2017 10:35 PM

May 2, 2017 10:31 PM

May 2014
If I was in your place I'd take the red.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
May 2, 2017 10:43 PM
Jul 2018
Blue, for me. It's not like it's a movie screen, you don't have to look at it straight-on.

Then again, Red is right next to the aisle. If anyone is super tall or anything, you can just lean out.

More topics from this board

» It is too damn hot right now...I wonder why?

DesuMaiden - 4 hours ago

11 by Merve2Love »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » is marriage compulsory? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 10

86 by lacarde »»
2 minutes ago

» How do you deal with spam texts?

4630_Yen_Chan - Yesterday

21 by DesuMaiden »»
41 minutes ago

» Do You Trust Anyone?

LenRea - Yesterday

31 by DesuMaiden »»
46 minutes ago

» The captcha doesn't just work for the bots, it also effect people that are drunk or high

tsukareru - 8 hours ago

6 by DesuMaiden »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.