Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2017 8:18 PM

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wasn't really a fan of this movie. It seemed too all over the place. I liked the character design though. The winds and Unico's full form looked amazing.
Mar 17, 2019 5:46 PM

Oct 2015
This was enjoyable for me, Unico was the cutest thing ever and Beezle was greatest ever. I hope to see them again, although Chao wasn't the greatest character I still think she was not bad. I wonder if they will meet again in the sequel. Now I get why those gods hated Unico, that unicorn was powerful maybe even more powerful than them.

7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 28, 2020 6:54 PM
Jun 2013
Strange how this goes from cute little kids movie to impaling the demon lord on the turret of his castle. Who the hell was this made for?
Feb 16, 2021 4:19 AM
Oct 2017
This was such a great film, loved how it collected all the lingering plot points and tied it up together in the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2022 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
Well this was surprisingly nice watch for the nice theme executions and the lovely designs. The animation had a 60s toei doga anime film feels which was pretty cool. But I would have liked more had the last part wasnt too different than the others.
Oct 8, 2023 4:10 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to PixelPenguin
Strange how this goes from cute little kids movie to impaling the demon lord on the turret of his castle. Who the hell was this made for?
@PixelPenguin Kids can handle dark stuff, they don't need to have only cute and safe things)
Oct 16, 2023 11:25 PM
Oct 2019
It has its charm and you know what I can respect that. Very cute, very sad, 10/10 would watch it with friends again.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.