Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2010 8:42 PM

Jan 2010
Next to his highness, who among his subordinates to you like best? Why?
Score Criteria:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 7, 2010 4:50 PM

Feb 2005
Oberstein for being a scheming Elder God Cyborg Vampire.

Other than that, Reuenthal is a great man, devious and misogynistic, Bitten is gar (But I'm sure he's actually tsundere for Oberstein. OberxBitten ftw.), Mecklinger has a FABULOUS moustache, Lennenkampt has a fucking giant phallic flagship, and finally...If only Kircheis was here...
Apr 8, 2010 1:28 AM

Jul 2009
Reuenthal is my fav. Why?

"Stay calm. I've been injured not you. I don't think "screaming in pain in place of his superior" is among an adjutant's duties"

"Dying in pajamas on hospital bed doesn't suit me."

Words of a true warrior... If he would have been reborn in star wars as a mandalorian or in battletech universe he would have conquered them with ease.
Apr 22, 2010 8:12 AM

Apr 2009
Not at all an easy choice since so many great characters surround Reinhard... but if it has to be one then tragic hero Oskar von Reuental gets my vote...
May 2, 2010 8:10 AM

Feb 2010
Oskar von Reuenthal is my favourite offcourse. He had great abilities and a very cool style. I'm not forgetting his loyalty either or his good friendship with Mittermeyer (mostly) and with Reinhard and Kircheis. I'm not forgetting his last words.... "Mein Kaiser.... Mittermeyer....Sieg Sie...." Norio Wakamoto did a hell of a job acting as Reuenthal!
Also Paul von Oberstein did a lot of things pulling strings behind the scene and being so cold hearted gave him a position in my favourites. But the Reich had so many charesmatic characters. You can choose a lot from them I think!
May 20, 2010 2:05 AM

May 2009
Oberstein of course....a man despised by his comrades, but still works for the better of the empire....and although he's methods are questionable, it's still all for the glory of the Lohengramm dynasty.....a hero who was never acknowledge.....respect

...rNr...
"In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

Jul 9, 2010 4:56 AM

May 2010
Reuental, he's a total badass and voiced by Norio Wakamoto. What's not to like?

A man like Reuental is born once in a hundred years, his only flaw was being born at the same time as a man born once in a thousand.
Aug 15, 2010 1:13 PM

May 2010
My vote went to Siegfried Kircheis, Reinhard's closest and dearest friend. He has always stayed by Reinhard's side through thick and thin in the years that they were together. Kircheis was an individual that Reinhard wanted to share his dreams with. What better comrade than a close and dear friend that you can trust?
Jan 26, 2011 12:43 PM

May 2010
Oberstein

/thread

That man is just hilarious okay? Lol
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 19, 2014 7:17 AM

Oct 2013
Oskar von Reuenthal, he was so badass, and his death was even more badass.
I am a human.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» mein kaiser

GreatEmperor - Feb 4, 2010

9 by GohanTheGood »»
Jan 12, 2023 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.