Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2016 4:49 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well healing/comfort sex was cute I guess. Sukeban girl tsun and dere moe as well.

Surprisingly female teacher still had quite some range of motion in the restraints. Was funny when he got a taste of his own medicine hehehe. But it benefited him in the end anyways.

Well it was quite lewd with his huge size and her cowering from it at first. No way, that could fit in her ass and well I guess she was lucky to have the tight Pussy which sort of saved her in the end.

Not a bad with the unexpected developments and gags as well
Jan 15, 2018 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
I thought Onikuma died at first...imagine my surprise when it turns out the drug didn't kill him but enhanced his phallus. But I wonder if the change is permanent. In any case, I'm sure there are plenty of footlongs waiting for Onikuma in prison.
May 21, 2018 10:29 PM

Dec 2014
wasn't there 2 versions of this hentai , i seem to remember a different animation style or something with a slightly different dub
the worlds greatest gamer , guaranteed https://www.youtube.com/c/PerfectionSama

More topics from this board

Poll: » Five Card Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 1, 2016

2 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 9, 2023 1:38 PM

Poll: » Five Card Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Dec 14, 2016

2 by Crowniko »»
Feb 22, 2021 11:02 AM

Poll: » Five Card Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Dec 13, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 15, 2018 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.