Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2016 7:12 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Teleportations, demon battles and time looping?? Incomprehensible...

Newayz the purple hair was actually very young and younger than green hair even... That soldier was seriously continued penetrating her after witnessing instant impale deaths from her claws? Is he an idiot XD

Brown hair was pretty bitchy doing it with the guy green hair liked just to spite her XD and getting hateful because her body was growing lewder XD like was running fast so important??

The punishment of being condemned to hell and suffering hardcore rape by tentacles for eternity was way too severe LMAO
I mean the brown hair only hurt her friend by doing the guy but he liked her anyway and green hair didn't even know she was hurting her friend, was just a little joke LOL

Well their good versions (I think) get to happy end in heaven at least (≧∇≦)

Still no idea about the angels and fallen angels? And why the little girl is a monster...

Oh well, their despair at their fate and rape was not bad (*˘︶˘*)
User-sanJun 21, 2016 7:35 AM
Dec 12, 2017 7:53 PM
Jul 2018
I'm not really sure what happened in either episode, but the scene that really caught my attention was when that guy's phallus got cut off (I probably would've felt sorry for the guy if he wasn't a rapist).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shitsurakuen Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jun 20, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Dec 12, 2017 7:53 PM

» Dat Ending...creators must have been tripping balls

Nagi27 - Dec 2, 2011

1 by Roy_Focker »»
Jan 21, 2016 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.