Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2008 3:02 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
All in all a quite nice episode, even if nothing really happened...
The new Gio pisses me off... Sieglinde crying made be baw a little too..

Im kind of satisfied that it will end soon, I'm not that interested anymore...
TrineasFeb 29, 2008 3:06 PM

Feb 29, 2008 3:54 PM

Oct 2007
Trineas said:
Im kind of satisfied that it will end soon, I'm not that interested anymore...

I feel the same way!!!!
I am downloading it not, but i am still checking comments... I never do that since i really HATE spoilers...
That is how little i care about this anime...
Feb 29, 2008 4:03 PM

Jan 2007
6 fingers xD
Feb 29, 2008 8:11 PM

Apr 2007
Friendlysoul said:
I never do that since i really HATE spoilers...

Lol, same for me. I'm just downloading it but normally I would never read comments on it before I saw it myself.

But I wonder if I'm that happy when it's over, I liked to hate this show! XD
Feb 29, 2008 9:13 PM

Jun 2007
that was pretty good. I guess I'm one of the only people that think the shows getting better lol.
Mar 1, 2008 12:57 AM

Jan 2008
Faust721 said:
6 fingers xD

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j86/8GaugeBrett/Dragonautfingerslol.jpg

Reminds me of Naruto and the missing head and the shot with his eyes looking different directions.

Mar 1, 2008 12:59 AM

Feb 2008
An alright episode. Lets see how much of an antogonist, Gio will be.
Also, LOL @ Sieglinde's 6 fingers, the dream of every hacker xD
Mar 1, 2008 2:27 AM

Oct 2007
canis said:
Friendlysoul said:
I never do that since i really HATE spoilers...

Lol, same for me. I'm just downloading it but normally I would never read comments on it before I saw it myself.

But I wonder if I'm that happy when it's over, I liked to hate this show! XD

lol, i know i know...
I just finished watching it and it was not special at all...

You know what would be funny, if Gin, Toa and Gio had much longer names :P
They always call each other, but imaging if their names had like 8 characters :P
Then i am pretty sure we would have less of "Gin - Toa - Gin - Toa - Gio - Gin - Toa -Toa" stuff :P
Mar 1, 2008 3:10 AM

Apr 2007
Friendlysoul said:
You know what would be funny, if Gin, Toa and Gio had much longer names :P
They always call each other, but imaging if their names had like 8 characters :P
Then i am pretty sure we would have less of "Gin - Toa - Gin - Toa - Gio - Gin - Toa -Toa" stuff :P

Lol, like in School Rumble where the heroine always calls the name of her crush Karasuma-kun out. XD

So, I watched the new episode now but I find it just "meh". Sieglindes 6 fingers are probably the most interesting thing in this episode.

No matter how loyal I try to be with my fanships, but I stop being Kazuki fan for now, he didn't have to kick poor Widow! >_< If he turned already that cold I wonder if there is even any way at all to turn him into a nice guy again.

Btw, can it be that Tanathos is tricking Gio? I mean Tanathos wants to destroy all earth born dragons and yet it used Gio as it's successor? I doubt it. Gio is probably just being used cause he is dumb, poor kid.
Mar 1, 2008 4:05 AM

Sep 2007
An ok episode for Dragonaut's standards, I guess. But why have Kazuki to appear in every damn episode now? To piss me off, or what?
Mar 1, 2008 11:31 AM
Jun 2007
I didn't realize how hot Sieglinde was until I saw that 6th finger.

Mar 1, 2008 12:36 PM

Nov 2007
omg she has 6 fingers wtf!!!!! OMFG

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
Mar 1, 2008 2:42 PM
Feb 2008
I feel like im the only person who likes this anime xD
i like the new gio act, he was always like a sheep following jin and toa around but now hes gone on his own and is even more powerful

im quite sad that its ending soon act i like it, hope theyres a second series like thanatos laid loads of eggs on a nearby planet or sumet and they start wiping out the earth that wud be good
Mar 1, 2008 2:43 PM
Feb 2008
what_ever said:
An ok episode for Dragonaut's standards, I guess. But why have Kazuki to appear in every damn episode now? To piss me off, or what?

Kazuki always pissed me off
Mar 1, 2008 2:59 PM
Jan 2008
in the beginning this anime was promising, but now it pisses me off. tottaly shit, now i just skipping whole ep, to watch interasting episodes. i'm looking forward to to end this anime, as soon as possible.
Mar 2, 2008 5:52 PM

Oct 2007
This series started out really good. It was one of the best new series that arrived in fall.

It's pretty disappointing how crappy it has become now though. I used to really like the series, but for some reason it just feels a lot different now. It has become incredibly boring and just plain lame. I don't like the way things are turning out, like with Gio and all.

Mar 2, 2008 11:43 PM

Jan 2008
As soon as I saw the Pokemon Dragons I knew that Gonzo was going to give us 25 episodes of pure crap so I lost all hope very early on.

Mar 11, 2008 8:02 PM
Feb 2007
does any one know when episode 22 is coming out?
Mar 12, 2008 11:31 PM

Oct 2007
Icarus said:
I feel like im the only person who likes this anime xD
i like the new gio act, he was always like a sheep following jin and toa around but now hes gone on his own and is even more powerful

im quite sad that its ending soon act i like it, hope theyres a second series like thanatos laid loads of eggs on a nearby planet or sumet and they start wiping out the earth that wud be good

Nope, I still like it, and so does Deathfire D, lol!
Mar 13, 2008 12:28 AM

Feb 2008
argon30 said:
does any one know when episode 22 is coming out?

It should have been released last week (23 aired this week). I wouldn't be surprised if IZ dropped this, but I hope it doesn't happen, since I want to finish this (even if its a mediocre anime).
Mar 13, 2008 5:16 PM

Apr 2007
It would be too bad if they dropped it. I so like to hate this anime, I want to watch it until the very end! >_<

Though... I wonder if I will maybe just be fine watching it raw... Even without understanding too much Japanese I could understand what's going on, many scenes is so predictable. It's comedy after all. >_> Pure comedy...
Aug 16, 2008 10:04 AM

Feb 2008
i find this anime focuses too much on jin - toa - gio. how the heck did gio convince thanatos to give him this power up? yeah i know this power-up thing happened in the previous episode but i still find it too dramatic.

i didn't even notice the 6th finger till i visited this forum. guess i don't even bother with the details anymore. i am missing asim, as someone mentioned in forums for the previous episodes, he made this anime more interesting, even though he is quite a psychopath.

i try not to drop animes, so i am counting down to the last episode now...glad i am already at ep 21....phew

May 25, 2009 7:42 PM
Sep 2008
Am I the only one who thought Raum looked like a digimon?
Sep 19, 2009 5:02 PM

Apr 2009
kaizer11 said:
Am I the only one who thought Raum looked like a digimon?

nope! haha i can see that too lol

More topics from this board

» romance

Cambeezee - Aug 7, 2020

3 by Astraeus_ »»
Feb 13, 12:03 PM

» Toa

Damoizgod - Nov 6, 2007

27 by Astraeus_ »»
Feb 13, 11:57 AM

Poll: » If you were a dragonaut...

canis - Feb 4, 2008

8 by Darkdaxter »»
May 26, 2022 4:20 PM

Poll: » Dragonaut - The Resonance Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zq - Oct 3, 2007

54 by ashleourke20 »»
Nov 20, 2021 8:00 PM

Poll: » Dragonaut - The Resonance Episode 5 Discussion

lifeordeath2 - Nov 1, 2007

35 by ItsXolo »»
Feb 19, 2019 1:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.