Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 2, 2016 7:31 PM
Nov 2015
I just finished this Anime and it was just awesome I have no words to describe it, it was very well made, not just the animation and the overall production but the story and the characters were very well developed too, I feel like I want to watch something similar to this, I never watched mystery Animes except for Mirai Nikki I guess, so yeah thanks btw!
Apr 2, 2016 8:02 PM

Jan 2016
These are my recommendations:

Noein: To Your Other Self (2005-06) ->similar of time travel but the plot is great, the animation can be disturbing but it won't bother you, I call it unique by the way
Another (2012) ->horror mystery, the mood is the same like ERASED
Steins;Gate (2011) -> very slow pace at the beginning but you won't regret to finish it, also time travel

You can check these out. Don't know if you will like them. I will update if there is more..
HenshinDriftApr 2, 2016 8:19 PM
Apr 2, 2016 8:44 PM
Feb 2015
Depends on what you liked about the series.

If you want time travel, Steins;Gate handles it hundreds of times better than Boku Dake.
If you want something where the main character is framed for murder, Monster is 10,000 times better than Boku Dake.
Apr 2, 2016 9:01 PM
Nov 2015
-Cheez- said:
Depends on what you liked about the series.

If you want time travel, Steins;Gate handles it hundreds of times better than Boku Dake.
If you want something where the main character is framed for murder, Monster is 10,000 times better than Boku Dake.

Well I like time travel, Steins Gate was already in my plan to watch list but I was going to watch later, thanks anyways!
Apr 2, 2016 9:02 PM
Nov 2015
HenshinDrift said:
These are my recommendations:

Noein: To Your Other Self (2005-06) ->similar of time travel but the plot is great, the animation can be disturbing but it won't bother you, I call it unique by the way
Another (2012) ->horror mystery, the mood is the same like ERASED
Steins;Gate (2011) -> very slow pace at the beginning but you won't regret to finish it, also time travel

You can check these out. Don't know if you will like them. I will update if there is more..

I have "Another" in my plan to watch list I think, it seemed good so I'm going to watch it later, Steins Gate was already on my list too but I never watched it anyways ;)
Apr 2, 2016 9:55 PM

Jul 2014
I'm actually going to suggest something a bit different for you (I don't know if you'll like them, though).

-psychological/supernatural, disappearing children, get to look into both the minds of children and adults: Shinsekai Yori (strongly recommend)
-trying to fix something that happened during childhood, emotional and a bit psychological: AnoHana
Apr 2, 2016 10:19 PM

Mar 2015
Shinsekai Yori - supernatural/thriller/psychological/drama -> set in the future where humans have developed telekinetic powers, coming of age story involving five friends who learn the truths of their society. The story develops gradually and there are several plot twists in this series, stick with this until the end and you'll be rewarded ;)
AnoHana - drama with a supernatural twist -> explores the traumatic impact of a childhood event on five friends.
Madoka Magica - psychological/drama/magic -> if you liked Mirai Nikki/Steins;Gate/etc., you might like this (just don't spoil it for yourself beforehand). I suggest watching at least three episodes before you decide whether or not to continue with it, since Ep. 3 pretty much marks a turning point in the series and shows where it's heading towards with the storyline.
+1 Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
ViburnumApr 2, 2016 10:31 PM
Apr 2, 2016 10:22 PM
Feb 2016
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo

More topics from this board

» Chuunibyou recs?

askeroot - 11 hours ago

9 by JoeChip »»
2 hours ago

» I want a unique experience

Rabnawaz2 - Yesterday

10 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
3 hours ago

» NEED incest manga/manhua anything recommendations

Introvert_ShutIN - 5 hours ago

2 by Huskyhulk »»
3 hours ago

» Manga similar in tone and themes to Fear & Hunger, the videogame?

ninja666 - Jun 17

2 by ninja666 »»
8 hours ago

» What's the best hentai plot ever?

isseixkoneko - Yesterday

2 by Zarutaku »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.