Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 10, 2016 3:12 PM

Sep 2015
I'm looking for anime with a character like Ruri Miyamoto from Nisekoi personality wise preferably showing up as much as her.

@yazio
I'll do my best to describe her even though I don't think I'll do a good job.

- Looks out for friends by doing things for them they would not be capable of doing themselves. Ex. 1: getting Onodera an opportunity to see Raku by suggesting to make a study group. Ex. 2: Suggesting Onodera and Raku look for birthday presents together.
- Passive aggressive. Ex. Pretends she wasn't involved.
- leaves suddenly to get lovers alone. Ex. made an excuse and left so Onodera and Raku would be alone in classroom.
- Don't really care about appearance
Aoi_YuiFeb 11, 2016 6:10 PM
Feb 11, 2016 6:06 AM

Sep 2015
bump 'cause it's burried.
Feb 11, 2016 6:37 AM

Mar 2012
From a similar thread:
Lemon said:
You'll get more recs if you write more about what her personality/looks are. Not everyone watches the same anime as you.
Feb 12, 2016 7:24 AM

Mar 2012
Ami and Minori from Toradora, both act quite similar throughout the series.
Linda from Golden Time also fits.
Feb 12, 2016 7:32 AM

Feb 2014
+1 Toradora

Looks and sounds like a generic kuudere? (I've not seen Nisekoi though, so I may be wrong) Try forum searching for kuudere OP.
Feb 12, 2016 9:37 AM

Sep 2015
Lemon said:
+1 Toradora

Looks and sounds like a generic kuudere? (I've not seen Nisekoi though, so I may be wrong) Try forum searching for kuudere OP.

I don't think she's a kuudere in that she doesn't seem to have the slightest interest in the male lead but really only acts as a go between.
Feb 12, 2016 9:58 AM

Feb 2014
Aoi_Yui said:
Lemon said:
+1 Toradora

I don't think she's a kuudere in that she doesn't seem to have the slightest interest in the male lead but really only acts as a go between.

Kuudere/tsundere/whatever-dere characteristics aren't limited only to interactions with the male lead, they describe how that character interact with all/almost all people.

But in any case, for go-between characters, maybe Clannad? He's a guy though.
Feb 12, 2016 10:43 PM
Oct 2011
Kimi Ni Todoke has a pair of these characters. They are good friends with the main female and help her out with stuff including getting together with the guy. One of em kinda cares for appearance cuz makeup n stuff but the other not really.

Funnily enough School Days does fit, but it's a trap.
Feb 13, 2016 1:14 AM

May 2015
i've find hiiragi from hanamaru youchien similar to ruri of nisekoi, a lighthearted anime about a group of kindergartens and their teacher that is fun and relaxing to watch. theres also a harem romance like in this anime.
Feb 13, 2016 6:53 AM

Sep 2015
Ritsu_Kawai said:
i've find hiiragi from hanamaru youchien similar to ruri of nisekoi, a lighthearted anime about a group of kindergartens and their teacher that is fun and relaxing to watch. theres also a harem romance like in this anime.

Already watched but thanks for the rec.
Feb 13, 2016 7:24 AM

Oct 2014
Ano Natsu de Matteru -- Remon
Aoi Hana -- Akira
+1 Kimi ni Todoke, Toradora, Golden Time (plus all three are the top tier romances that should be watched anyway).
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

More topics from this board

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

9 by cyandaqil »»
5 hours ago

» looking for mystery anime recommendations

Nemuri-no-Kogoro - Today

3 by mo_lave »»
7 hours ago

» Anime that fits this criteria? (or similar to GaoGaiGar)

GoldionHammer - Yesterday

10 by JoeChip »»
11 hours ago

» Romance Drama

AdityaRizkiS - Sep 15

6 by KyanBun »»
Today, 5:46 AM

» Looking for a certain shade of brown hair

Nagi_Karman - Yesterday

3 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 2:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.