Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2015 6:20 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Character designs were really clean, decent budget I guess? Pretty nice quality.

Mitsuki or was it Mizuki? A.k.a Utea Grace, the pink haired magical girl, gets 5 tentacles into her pussy while Karen, the blondie, a.k.a Utea Charm, just holds her...? Not really sure what was going, as in why she didn't do anything but hold her. Well after it cums in her, Karen gets the full tentacle package after with some large insertion with plenty of stomach bulging. Hot stuff.

A bit sad it was only 16ish minutes but worth it if we get that kind of quality tentacle action. Next episode will be out 1/8/16. Read the raws of the manga a while back, if they plan to adapt all of the story, got some good stuff waiting for us.
HentaiDec 10, 2015 6:40 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 11, 2015 10:33 AM

Jan 2014
Not much of a tentacle fan, but I still thought it was okay.

Character designs were really good which is to be expected when done by Raika Ken. (Pandra, Jutaijima, Lovely x Cation)
Dec 12, 2015 8:46 PM

Jul 2009
It was incredible.
Dec 24, 2015 7:14 PM
Dec 2015
It's relatively hard to find large insertion monster hentais, so I enjoyed it quite a lot. Also done by a pretty good studio that usually seems to be under the producer "T-Rex", which did things like Juitajima, Honoo no Haramase Paidol, Lovely x Cation and all sorts of good things.

Was slightly bothered by a few details that I was nitpicking at here and there such as her clothes ripping and then coming back together in the loop right after the insertion. Kind of wish it was a little bit longer so they could add more of the cross sections that was shown in the manga of it. Again details.

On a side note: what other large insertion hentais do you guys know of and can share? Preferably by PM as to not go off topic in a discussion thread.
Dec 29, 2015 10:36 PM

Nov 2012
Felt like a Madoka parody.
Jan 3, 2016 11:58 AM
Nov 2015
frequency said:
Felt like a Madoka parody.

Yeah it did. They did pretty well tho. One of the top tier releases for 2015 i'll say.
Jan 13, 2016 4:57 AM
Oct 2013
The mahou shoujo outfits were kind of in bad taste so it was great when it disappeared.

Tentacle rape of yellow was pretty hot (*˘︶˘*)
The precise stimulation of her part with the little tentacles at first was good.
The tentacle going wild inside her womb bulging out her stomach with each thrust was so lewd (///∇///) but also the way the tentacles restrained her and the huge hands grasping her along with the double penetration and breast milk extraction really brought out the eroticism of her body *q*

And she was feeling it from the tentacle rape! Her monologues about her feeling and then wanting it to nakadashi and impregnate her in the end was such lewdness!

Moans and writhing expressions also showed the suffering/pleasure very well.

Should not use motion blur in the breasts I reckon. Makes the breasts seem rubbery.

The end was so dark, stay mahou shoujo and let them rape or quit and have the world be conquered by rape monsters XD well she was enjoying it immensely so its not that bad a deal?

The kyuubey clone (even had the eyes close up) and despair definitely seems madoka inspired.
User-sanJan 13, 2016 5:03 AM
Mar 4, 2016 6:11 PM

May 2015
User-san said:
The end was so dark, stay mahou shoujo and let them rape or quit and have the world be conquered by rape monsters XD well she was enjoying it immensely so its not that bad a deal?
I guess saving humankind is worth a few sacrifices... even if they're the most caring humans on earth. XD
May 7, 2016 2:46 PM

Sep 2009
人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Jun 17, 2016 6:57 AM

Aug 2013
That was pretty good. I'd say this is the best tentacle/monster hentai so far. It looks even better than Mahou Shoujo Isuka or Elena. And since I really liked Madoka, it was nice to see a character which looks and acts like Kyubey.
Jun 17, 2023 6:06 PM
Jun 2023
How can I sign up to be apart of this ughhhh the bulge was so hot and don’t get me started on the amount of cum leaking out of her. This was so hot and it made me extremely wet. Can’t wait for the next episode. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 11, 2017

11 by cooldogmom »»
Jun 18, 2023 10:14 AM

Poll: » Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Jun 7, 2017

18 by purpletakeda »»
Feb 7, 2022 4:22 PM

Poll: » Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Jan 9, 2016

9 by Girge »»
Oct 15, 2016 10:15 AM

» PV is up on Getchu

Meioh - Nov 2, 2015

0 by Meioh »»
Nov 2, 2015 5:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.