Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2015 6:32 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a bastard that senpai was, only after her body and then identity thefted her and made her have millions of yen in debt to multiple places. Then she had to enjo kousai even though she could never hope to pay it all...

H scenes are nothing special. The pussy needs to get animated more, too often body has too Much clothes and the angles obscure it. The intensity of scenes is also somewhat low so they dont really enhance her despair. But I guess priest and nun roleplay was kinda alright? the nipples look good and the breasts animations are good at times, I guess.

In any case, it is quite story focused with already many events so far. The synopsis is bad though, since it is different to what actually happens on a few points.
Jun 22, 2016 11:08 PM

May 2015
Well that went south in a hurry.
Mar 10, 2018 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
I guess even someone as righteous as a priest needs to relieve his stress from time to time. But I doubt his bodily fluids are potent enough to purify the inside of one's body.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Canary wa Kago no Naka Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 17, 2015

2 by removed-user »»
Mar 10, 2018 8:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.