Forum Settings
Forums

Where to buy the Fate/Stay Night + Hollow Ataraxia (R-18 Version)?

New
May 17, 2015 1:08 PM

Jun 2013
Greetings everyone.

What I'm interested in is purchasing the R-18 version of Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia visual novels, separately or in a bundle like to one mentioned at here:
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/hollow_ataraxia

However, I'm kind of lost as to where is the best place to buy them. At the moment, I only know of Amazon.co.jp, where I found the bundle, but it is rather expensive (though it is not a price I'm not willing to pay). As someone who is rather new to the Fate series yet very keen on it, I'd like to request some help for this matter. I'm not very knowledgeable on other reliable sites where to ask this, so help here would be very much appreciated.

I don't mind if the shop is a Japanese one, I know of some proxy shopping services to assist me in the purchase if need be. I only ask that you know the site to be a reliable one.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 17, 2015 1:11 PM

Feb 2015
May 17, 2015 1:26 PM

Jun 2013
I can download them too if I'm otherwise unable to purchase them, but for collection purposes and to support the makers, I'd prefer to purchase them if possible. Well, FSN I have admittedly already downloaded a couple years ago and have finished the Fate route of it just now, but that doesn't change the fact I'd like to purchase it.

Thanks for the links though, they are useful.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Fate/Stay Night Route ( 1 2 )

FakerEmiya - Nov 2, 2008

79 by PenkoPenko »»
Apr 21, 4:43 AM

» What did you think of Heaven's feel 3?

DiogoT555 - Apr 4, 2021

2 by PenkoPenko »»
Apr 21, 4:23 AM

» Favorite Type-Moon Character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sobzob - Jul 27, 2007

259 by PenkoPenko »»
Apr 21, 4:04 AM

» Heavens Feel Discussion

FakerEmiya - Nov 2, 2008

27 by SpaceTheGamer »»
Aug 17, 2017 1:58 PM

» Nasu-verse powers!!!

Cloudy - Oct 27, 2008

14 by SpaceTheGamer »»
Aug 7, 2017 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.