Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2007 1:39 AM

Mar 2007
Yes, it is happening! Believe it or not.
There won't be a poll, because I simply am too lazy to make one. So you'll just have to use your brain when you try to think of your favorite character, or something in that like that.
So, the question as the thread is simple;
Who is your favorite Type-Moon character? Ofcourse there can be more than one.

I'd say the one that holds the top would be Ryougi Shiki, her personality is just everything more than the best there could be.
Akiha and Hisui are pretty much tied with her, with Hisui being my a-love. And Akiha for also having a rather cold and in general awsome personality as well, not bad looks either.
Ofcourse, a Saber is fine too.
Oh, I forgot to mention Caren. She should be somewhere between Akiha and Saber.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 27, 2007 4:09 PM
Aug 2006
Well, I've only seen Tsukihime and Fate/stay night so far (I'm going to play some of the games later this year), so this may be limited (haven't read Kara no Kyoukai), but Saber is by far my favorite character. She rapes and pillages (in a metaphorical way), and is extremely proactive, not a pansy like numerous characters from other shows. One thing I really like about her is that it's not a "I need to fight to get stronger. Werd, sun." (a la Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach), but instead a "I'm gonna kick some ass, and chew some bubblegum. But I'm all outta gum." They don't come much more hardcore than that. I'm typically a fan of characters like Saber (alternative example would be someone like Revy from Black Lagoon), so my choice was already a bit skewed, but she's intense. And awesome. That's what matters.
Jul 28, 2007 5:30 AM

Feb 2005
I would have to say Arcueid or Archer.
Both have a troubled past, are powerful and cool, and does not fear death. Arcueid gets extra points for hotness and for being a vampire, so I think she would rank highest.
Jul 28, 2007 11:05 AM

Apr 2007
Sion i think might come up on top for me...followed closely by Rin, Archer, Saber, Assassin, Akiha, and Hisui. I have no idea why i think Sion is my favorite but it is i guess...ah and Caren too

The Red Truth is the only truth in the world
Aug 6, 2007 12:33 PM
Jun 2007
Hmm... I'm actually at a conflict. I haven't read Rakyuu so it might be different, but my top of the list goes to Shiki TohnoNanaya. Second comes Ryuugi Shiki, third is Karen and Sakura takes the honorable fourth place.
Aug 8, 2007 9:52 AM

Jun 2007
To be honest i like most of the characters from the Type-moon universe, most of them as something that makes them likable in a way ^^

Heres my list though (in which i like the most, which include game and manga knowledge as i find the anime lacking some elements ^^)

Len / Ren
Akiha
Kohaku
Hisui
Saber

Lets call it a top five :P
Aug 27, 2007 12:17 AM
May 2007
Rin Tohsaka <3
a
Aug 31, 2007 11:59 AM
Jun 2007
Kiriyuu said:
Rin Tohsaka <3

Agreed
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2007 4:11 PM

Aug 2007
rybar120 said:
Kiriyuu said:
Rin Tohsaka <3

Agreed

Favorite anime character period =3
Oct 15, 2007 6:30 PM

Aug 2007
I figured that Arcueid/Ciel/Sacchin would be the favourites in the Type-Moon universe. I really prefer Tsukihime over FSN so its a heavily biased opinion, but Sakura's story just gets you all teary eyed.
Oct 15, 2007 9:18 PM

Jun 2007
Arcueid Brunestud and Nrvnqsr Chaos, both from Tsukihime.
PimpToad said:
I really prefer Tsukihime over FSN

Seconded.
Oct 15, 2007 10:11 PM

Mar 2007
PimpToad said:
I really prefer Tsukihime over FSN

Thirded, Tsukihime is a real masterpiece while Fate more "damn good".

And uhhh, a white cat is fine too!
Nov 4, 2007 1:56 AM
Oct 2007
Kohaku being on top. Who could not love scheming maids?

Ryougi Shiki, Tohno Shiki, Ciel, Satsuki, Sakura and Saber comes next.
"You are always more beautiful when drenched in blood."
Nov 5, 2007 9:25 AM

Sep 2007
Oh, how fun, at least I can proudly say that I'm a Kishima Kouma fanboy!

But yeah, if I were to organize my list favorite characters of both FSN and Tsukihime universes (sorry Kara no Kyoukai, you'll have to wait till I see the movies ;x) it would be something like this:

Tsukihime: Of course, Kishima Kouma stands on the top, solely for being the most hardcore guy, followed by Roa and closely by Nanaya Shiki. As for the female cast, Arcueid Brunestud. Honestly, I just can't get to like any other character besides Arc.

Fate/Stay Night: Saber, Gilgamesh, Archer, Kotomine Kirei and Sakura Matou. Well, the first two, you know how things work, hatred vs. love (or so Gil claims). Archer seems obvious, servant with Reality Marble, woot. I don't like Ciel, but I got to like Kirei, maybe it's just cause the seiyuu in the anime was Nakata Jouji, oh well. And Sakura Matou.. Heaven's Feel, must I say anymore?

Guess that's how it is. x;
Nov 5, 2007 3:14 PM

Apr 2007
Saber completely blows everyone away for me. Saber is pretty much my favorate fictional character period. But I guess my top 5 would be:

1) Saber
2) Ryogi Shiki
3) White Len
4) Ciel
5) Emiya Shirou
Nov 22, 2007 12:52 AM

Jun 2007
This kind of occurred to me while writing favorite characters in the Fate/stay - Night discussion about favorite characters, that a lot of people don’t give reasoning why the character they choose is their favorite (me included) and yes I know the discussion doesn’t have it as I a question hence why I'm adding it :P

The Why's ^^

Len / Ren, As I said somewhere else I have a weakness for red eyes paired with long hair that are shinning to the silvery/white side and I like her personality (quiet but still showing signs/hits of different emotions here and there). As a side note played Fate through so I'm adding Ilya to this part as well (mostly cause of the weakness but I like her "child" like behavior...

Akiha, Personality pure and simple, her sometimes quick change of mood and ofc her "demonic" side ^^

Kohaku, her story, I found her story by far the most interesting and sad in the entire Tsukihime (actually I would go as far and say in all of Type-Moon stuff I've seen a played so far)... Hisui is sort of linked here, and the reason she ends up on favorites as well is because in her way of acting is the opposite of Kohaku.

Saber, her way of thinking, sense of honor and duty basically what saber is, is why I like her...

As some might have noticed there aren’t any male characters in my list, the reason is I was trying to limit the list to only a "few" names but end up writing more than intended, and that the only male character I actually like would be Shiki and some things about Shirou
but Shirou had for some reason a tendency to also make me a bit angry at him (at least in the anime, in the game you would have to get angry at yourself at some level)... His total lack of seeing the bigger picture (ignorance) and his lack of understanding...

[hmm this got a bit longer than intended and expected :S]
Dec 21, 2007 10:23 PM

Apr 2007
Just finished Nanako-chan SOS recently and man... Arihiko is definately my favorate male character in the Nasuverse. My new top 5 would be:

1) Saber
2) Inui Arihiko
3) Ryougi Shiki
4) The Lens
5) Sacchin
Dec 22, 2007 3:09 PM

Dec 2007
I include character from game too.

1° Rider
2° Aoko
3° Hisui
4° Sion Eltnam Atlasia

But I am disappointed that we do not see more Aoko in the anime.
ItsukiDec 24, 2007 2:51 AM
Feb 2, 2008 4:51 PM

Oct 2007
For some reason I like Arcueid the most. I dunno, a vampire in a polo neck sweater obviously does it for me =)
Feb 11, 2008 4:19 AM

Nov 2007
Saber's the best.I'm also a love for Arcueid^.^'
Feb 11, 2008 9:02 PM

Dec 2007
I'd say Arcueid.

But after i see Kara no Kyoukai, if Shiki Ryougi is as awesome a everyone says, i might change my answer.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2008 10:33 PM

Jun 2007
BadSeafood said:
Arcueid Brunestud and Nrvnqsr Chaos, both from Tsukihime.

I've been meaning to mentally add Bazett Fraga McRemitz from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia to this list.
Feb 12, 2008 9:47 AM

Mar 2007
Hmm.
Interesting to see how my character favorites have changed a bit.

Ryougi-sama is still holding the definite top, BUT with Karen pretty much right behind her(even above her in a couple of aspects).
White Ren and Dark Sakura have also climbed up to the top, both great characters.
Hisui is still on a pretty high position, not to be mentioned in my "Top Loved Characters", unfortunately. But I'm not sure; she might replace White Ren sometime very soon.

I don't really mention male favorites very often, as I don't really take liking to them. But I've started to take liking to Shirou, mainly because I love his UBW chant -- And also because I don't really think he's that stupid anymore.

BadSeafood said:

I've been meaning to mentally add Bazett Fraga McRemitz from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia to this list.

Bazett is indeed pretty awsome, too.
Not a favorite of mine, though.
Feb 12, 2008 1:42 PM

Apr 2007
At the moment, I'd have to say Miyako, Gilgamesh, Lancer, Arcueid, Kohaku, Akiha Vermillion, and Arihiko's sister are my favorites.

The list changes pretty often though, as I just started playing Kagetsu Tohya, I'm still in the middle of the Fate route on FSN, and I'm around the beginning of KnK
Feb 12, 2008 2:33 PM
Jun 2007
Tohsaka Rin... or Hisui.
Feb 12, 2008 2:51 PM

Feb 2008
Well on top of my list would be Ryougi, especially after reading Kara no Kyoukai. After that would come Tohno/Nanaya Shiki, Sion, Ciel, Saber, Rider, Gilgamesh and Rin.
Feb 24, 2008 9:03 PM

Feb 2008
Kohaku is love. <3
Mar 3, 2008 12:25 AM

Feb 2008
Hisui n Kohaku is love~ Saber also... these three are my fav of Typemoon characters.. i dunno.. maybe short-haired gals suits my fetish~
Mar 5, 2008 11:49 AM

Jun 2007
Curry-butt (Ciel - but if you didnt know that, why are you in this club? ಠ_ಠ )and Bazett with a fairly close second, no contest.

Ryougi's third.
TallonKarrde23Mar 5, 2008 11:53 AM
Mar 11, 2008 7:02 AM

Oct 2007
Tsukihime:

-ARCUEID (her cheerful attitude and her cute smile just drives me wild!)! <3 <3 <3
-Ciel
-Hisui
-Aoko

Fate/Stay Night:
-Saber (may seem cold but she is so darn CUTE! XD)
-Rider (hot!~ nuff said XD)
-Caster
-Archer
-Sakura
-Lancer
-Assassin
Mar 24, 2008 4:06 PM

Feb 2008
yuusuke said:
Hisui n Kohaku is love~ Saber also... these three are my fav of Typemoon characters.. i dunno.. maybe short-haired gals suits my fetish~

Don't insult my dear Kohaku! She is not short-haired. Ciel is short-haired but not Kohaku. >:[
Mar 30, 2008 8:17 PM

Jun 2007
Revillo_Phoenix said:
yuusuke said:

Don't insult my dear Kohaku! She is not short-haired. Ciel is short-haired but not Kohaku. >:[

Kohaku is short haired, if you really believe it's not then you're simply wrong. Its not really an opinion based thing, Nasu agreed, dont bother him.
TallonKarrde23Mar 30, 2008 9:04 PM
Mar 30, 2008 8:20 PM

Apr 2007
I'd say Kohaku's got "mid-length" hair.
For real person standards, not Tsukihime standards.

'Cause I don't see many girls with hair past their shoulder blades irl, and that's considered long hair.
Though I suppose that's different depending on where you live.
Mar 30, 2008 9:01 PM

Jun 2007
TsubaSA-X said:

'Cause I don't see many girls with hair past their shoulder blades irl, and that's considered long hair.

1. Who considers that 'long hair'? Last I checked long hair means its long, not short. Sounds to me like you're trying to divide by zero.

2. It doesnt even reach her shoulders, theres no way anyone can honestly argue its not short.

basically, learn to fucking length, kohaku's hair is short for a girl. Stop being idiots.
Mar 30, 2008 10:14 PM

Apr 2007
TallonKarrde23 said:
TsubaSA-X said:

1. Who considers that 'long hair'? Last I checked long hair means its long, not short. Sounds to me like you're trying to divide by zero.

2. It doesnt even reach her shoulders, theres no way anyone can honestly argue its not short.

basically, learn to fucking length, kohaku's hair is short for a girl. Stop being idiots.

Pfft. Short is when there's no length at all. Medium is my favorite word because it's not all the way on either side of the scale. For some reason, people don't like that.
Considering that there are people that'll say it's "long hair" if it goes past your shoulders, then I'd say it's medium if there's some length on it, but it's higher than your shoulders.
Mar 30, 2008 11:04 PM

Jun 2007
TsubaSA-X said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
TsubaSA-X said:

Pfft. Short is when there's no length at all. Medium is my favorite word because it's not all the way on either side of the scale. For some reason, people don't like that.
Considering that there are people that'll say it's "long hair" if it goes past your shoulders, then I'd say it's medium if there's some length on it, but it's higher than your shoulders.

Basically you just agreed that its not long though, so my point is partially proven. Ill change my original point now to "Her hair isnt long" rather than 'its short' though, so as not to start some sort of RAGE over something so unimportant.

hurr durr.
Mar 31, 2008 12:22 AM

Apr 2007
It's fuckin' hair. Jesus Christ.

Besides, we all know Gil has the sexiest hair.
Mar 31, 2008 12:29 AM

Jun 2007
MM805 said:
It's fuckin' hair. Jesus Christ.

Besides, we all know Gil has the sexiest hair.

Gil is the sexiest. Tenshinhan.
Mar 31, 2008 1:00 AM

Apr 2007
I'm gonna have to agree with you there.
Apr 3, 2008 1:49 AM

Oct 2007
Two-Hands said:
Tsukihime:

-ARCUEID (her cheerful attitude and her cute smile just drives me wild!)! <3 <3 <3
-Ciel
-Hisui
-Aoko

Fate/Stay Night:
-Saber (may seem cold but she is so darn CUTE! XD)
-Rider (hot!~ nuff said XD)
-Caster
-Archer
-Sakura
-Lancer
-Assassin

I now add Kohaku to teh list...after I found out her story, I felt sad for her...:(
Apr 14, 2008 11:09 AM

Feb 2008
loled for the short or long hair issue.. watever...

Hey, I cant wait for the Melty Blood Actress Again to be released! Need some new appearances of the characters especially kawaii maids n Arcueid~ looking forward to their artbook too ^_^
Apr 14, 2008 9:51 PM

Aug 2007
A two-way tie between Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai and Rin Tohsaka. What can I say, I like strong women with issues :3
Apr 16, 2008 11:15 AM

Apr 2008
my fav had to be saber from fate and shiki from tsukihime... plus shiki is my fav in melty blood
May 26, 2008 11:46 AM
May 2007
Favorite Type-Moon characters? Definitely Saber. --Drools-- XD
Jun 3, 2008 1:21 AM

Apr 2008
My favorite characters are Ciel-sempai from Tsukihime, Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai and Sakura-chan from Fate Stay Night. ^^

Jun 4, 2008 11:35 AM

Jun 2008
My favorite Type-Moon character is definitly Akiha <3
It seems that I'm the only one here.
Jun 4, 2008 4:40 PM

Apr 2007
I wouldn't say you're the only one, Akiha's my second favorite from the Tsukihime side of Type-Moon. Though I generally like the characters for Fate/Stay Night more, she still places pretty high on my favorite TM character list.
Jun 7, 2008 3:30 AM

Jan 2008
"Saber" is my all time fave character, whatelse can i say lol ^^
Jun 8, 2008 11:12 AM

Apr 2008
my favorite characters are: Ciel, Kohaku, Satsuki and Arcueid from Tsukihime, Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai, and Sakura, Saber, Shirou, Ilya, Archer and Lancer from Fate/Stay Night.

^^
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter!
Jun 12, 2008 6:21 PM

Jan 2008
Walachia of course. Dare to challenge me while I fight with him ;]
Also Aoko and Riesbyfe Stridbeg.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Fate/Stay Night Route ( 1 2 )

FakerEmiya - Nov 2, 2008

79 by PenkoPenko »»
Apr 21, 4:43 AM

» What did you think of Heaven's feel 3?

DiogoT555 - Apr 4, 2021

2 by PenkoPenko »»
Apr 21, 4:23 AM

» Heavens Feel Discussion

FakerEmiya - Nov 2, 2008

27 by SpaceTheGamer »»
Aug 17, 2017 1:58 PM

» Nasu-verse powers!!!

Cloudy - Oct 27, 2008

14 by SpaceTheGamer »»
Aug 7, 2017 11:32 PM

» Where to buy the Fate/Stay Night + Hollow Ataraxia (R-18 Version)?

Roukanken - May 17, 2015

2 by Roukanken »»
May 17, 2015 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.