Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 27, 2015 5:35 AM
Mar 2015
Can someone tell me when I can watch each of the One Piece movies, specials or other related stuff without being spoiled? Like a guide or chart where I can see how many episodes of One Piece I need to watch before a given movie or special.

I've wathced 45 episodes so far so I guess the first movie should be okay? Thanks in a dvance!
Apr 28, 2015 3:29 PM

Oct 2014
Who cares. Just watch as many episodes as you can, and later you can watch all the movies you want. You can watch pretty much every movie besides the last one after the 381 episode. And the last one you may watch any time past 527. Though it is the best to watch it right after filler episodes which serve as its prologue and which are like 575-578.

If you want to watch them earlier, then you may just watch movies 1-7 around episode 200. Later you may watch the 8 movie after the episode 279. Then you may watch movie 9 after episode 322, and later as I stated.

What about specials, most of them contain spoilers for last two of three arcs, so watch them as late as possible.
Apr 28, 2015 3:33 PM

Nov 2010
I made a guide where I try to fit the movies, specials, and OVAs within the timeline(I don't think I'm fully done yet though): http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=745169 Your safest bet is to watch them in broadcast order, so like the first movie aired between episodes 16 and 17 thus it is most likely ok to watch at that time. You can see where they all fit on the wikia( http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Guide ). You can just follow that as you go and watch the movies and stuff when they pop up. The only one I'd wait on is Strong World episode 0 which is an OVA, it spoils stuff that happens later than when it was aired.

More topics from this board

» The one piece

Danger_Hunter81 - 5 hours ago

10 by boqjyb-Bofrux-mi »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1105 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 18

62 by laura_proficio »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1016 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 7, 2022

85 by fireneon »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 97 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TechDragon - Oct 22, 2009

50 by Pieter741 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Longer running comedy gag than Sanji's "fall for every girl he sees" shtick?

GakutoDeathGlare - Jun 3

23 by Smellyjuney »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.