Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 26, 2015 1:46 PM

May 2013
As someone who smashed their front teeth into pieces due to an accident in childhood I'm not exactly in a position to judge.

Nevertheless my teeth are okay, more or less. Not yellow, not white, somewhere in between I'd say and they're straight enough.

Couldn't really care less about how other's keep their teeth. Their gob, their choice.
Aug 26, 2015 1:58 PM

Aug 2015
Hmmm I see it like this- If it's a problem that the person can help, i.e. they just don't brush/floss and simply don't care, then yeah that's disgusting. I probably wouldn't straight up decline friendship with them, but it would effect my opinion of them because if they don't even care enough about themselves to have clean teeth, then I can't imagine they care about much.

If it's a problem somebody can't help, then it no I probably wouldn't think anything of it. As far as dating goes, I must say I would of course prefer a girl with nice teeth. They wouldn't have to be perfect, but definitely good hygiene is something that's a must. I think most people, at least here in the US, get braces if they have crooked teeth from youth.
"How can we go on a quest to regenerate the world if we can’t even save the people standing right in front of us?!" -Lloyd Irving, Tales of Symphonia
Aug 26, 2015 2:58 PM

Jul 2015
Syndiciate said:
I have bad teeth.

I find people with bad teeth unattractive.

This ^
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anyone ever commission anime art?

ACasualViewer - 6 hours ago

6 by xMizu_ »»
17 seconds ago

» Cleaning your room hurts the economy

vasipi4946 - May 25

35 by Freshell »»
15 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money??

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

34 by Noboru »»
21 minutes ago

» I should get free bread every time I go to City Hall

vasipi4946 - 5 hours ago

6 by Theo1899 »»
1 hour ago

» What sort of education did you get? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

53 by Elizabethturner »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.