Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2015 11:40 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wishy-washy main character, "I want to become stronger to protect", "you'll be my friend?", usual anime clichés... Rance was much better in this sense
But otherwise a good series, even if somewhat hasty
Aug 18, 2017 7:36 AM
Oct 2013
Surprisingly notable seiyuus in this.

Mid section was so thin and hip bones were so edgy in first h scene, well in most scenes but most prominent there XD

He came just from slight rub if any at all?

And then he ejaculated on himself XD what an unusual thing to happen

Maid rape was quite lewd, such submission against the oppressor while suffering from it, and forced into it intensely (*˘︶˘*) also while the other customers were powerless and just avert eyes.

Hmmm suddenly digest through dungeon??

The squirrel thing looks like a main character that got transformed, due to the hair. Quite merciless that he died.

What was up with the smug tsundere glasses, Trying to put up a bravado and then crying XD should of just ask to be spared.

Blue elf-like girl rape was not bad, At least had the capture and restraining to violent stripping.

Loled at how the minion just exploded when he hit the wall, didn't even get thrown that hard XD

Well blue became angel after dying for some reason, so I guess good for her??
Feb 17, 2018 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
So that's the phallus of a champion—marvelous, to say the least.
Apr 23, 2021 8:06 PM

Aug 2020
Why is everyone so skinny in this hentai? Can't say I find this appealing at all. The animation quality is not bad, although I noticed that there are a lot of cheap loops during some H scenes. The plot is pretty interesting so far. I always liked fantasy adventure type of stories, so I'm curious to see how wel it will play out in an hentai. Even so, the fact that every single female looks like they were starved to death makes them not so enjoyable to watch. If you have skinny girls fetish this hentai might be your wet dream come true, but for me there is way too little muscle to glance at.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toushin Toshi II Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Aug 22, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Apr 23, 2021 8:44 PM

Poll: » Toushin Toshi II Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Aug 19, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Apr 23, 2021 8:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.