DanganRonpa 2: Goodbye Despair Game | Game End

New
Pages (52) « First ... « 50 51 [52]
Feb 13, 2015 2:46 PM

Jul 2013
What do you mean Xiaraith?
Feb 13, 2015 2:49 PM

Sep 2013
I am mostly referring to the amount of comments for a newbie game...

I could actually tell lovely stories of my first mafia game, as I was mafia with Jack as my Godfather, tori and grave having an awesome discussion throughout the whole third day phase, I got killed by the Vigilante Crow while we as mafia killed him the very same night, and in the end, mafia did win ^^
Feb 13, 2015 2:54 PM

Jul 2013
Xiaraith said:
I am mostly referring to the amount of comments for a newbie game...

I could actually tell lovely stories of my first mafia game, as I was mafia with Jack as my Godfather, tori and grave having an awesome discussion throughout the whole third day phase, I got killed by the Vigilante Crow while we as mafia killed him the very same night, and in the end, mafia did win ^^

That game sounds fun! Which one was it?
Feb 13, 2015 2:58 PM

Sep 2013
Too bad games in the SoLC get deleted after a while. It was the Imoutism game hosted by HaXX which we played Sep/Oct last year. Out of all the SoLC mafia games, it ranks #3 in my personal books, with #2 being the Danganronpa game I won together with Crow as mafia, and #1 is obviously the Kill la Kill game where I did the unbelievable and led town to victory. I will never forget this battle of wits I had with Crow during the last day phase ~
Feb 13, 2015 3:08 PM

Jul 2013
Xiaraith said:
Too bad games in the SoLC get deleted after a while. It was the Imoutism game hosted by HaXX which we played Sep/Oct last year. Out of all the SoLC mafia games, it ranks #3 in my personal books, with #2 being the Danganronpa game I won together with Crow as mafia, and #1 is obviously the Kill la Kill game where I did the unbelievable and led town to victory. I will never forget this battle of wits I had with Crow during the last day phase ~

Ah I've been hearing about the imoutism game from gave. Sounds awesome.

Damn that danganropa game lol. If only I didn't die... But you and crow really did play well in that game.

Ah the kill LA kill game. I never really got into that one because roles weren't revealed upon death so I was completely clueless and had no idea how to play. But it's nice to see that you had a blast with it. I wish the game wasn't deleted and I could read your final battle with crowlage.
Feb 13, 2015 11:16 PM

Sep 2013
Soren333 said:
I never really got into that one because roles weren't revealed upon death so I was completely clueless and had no idea how to play.

A lot of people said this, but the rewards for the night challenges revealed enough roles to work with, and I had the most powerful town role this game, so I simply had to do something!

I copied the whole final battle in a text file, if you ever want to read it.
Feb 14, 2015 7:08 AM

Jul 2013
Xiaraith said:
Soren333 said:
I never really got into that one because roles weren't revealed upon death so I was completely clueless and had no idea how to play.

A lot of people said this, but the rewards for the night challenges revealed enough roles to work with, and I had the most powerful town role this game, so I simply had to do something!

I copied the whole final battle in a text file, if you ever want to read it.

I would love to read it ^~^

I assume I would also require some context to understand it?
Feb 14, 2015 7:43 AM

Sep 2013
I could give you the context. I need to prepare the actual text first, as copying MAL stuff into text format and letting it properly display afterwards takes some time...
Feb 14, 2015 7:50 AM

Jul 2013
Xiaraith said:
I could give you the context. I need to prepare the actual text first, as copying MAL stuff into text format and letting it properly display afterwards takes some time...

Awesome! Take your time with it if you're busy though ^~^
Pages (52) « First ... « 50 51 [52]

More topics from this board

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

9489 by Cielord »»
1 minute ago

» What was the last gift you received?

Kaonata - Mar 12, 2020

12 by Kyonman »»
7 minutes ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

9130 by karemi_ »»
11 minutes ago

» Do you know the population of _____?

-Fantastical- - May 27

32 by -Fantastical- »»
11 minutes ago

» lowercase chat thread v.22 people can't do titles a painful edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karinara - May 12

6707 by Waffles_ »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.