Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2009 1:56 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"You kids with your glue sniffing and your internets!"

For some reason the Tokyopop version of Yureka isn't organized into chapters, so I guess I'll post this as the discussion of vol. 2.

Story took a little bit of a cyberpunk turn with an intelligent AI and the explanation that the internets in the world of Yureka is heavily monitored by the government. I hope this doesn't happen irl but I'm sure it's possible. Can't help but wonder why the chick in the internet shop is making digital copies of herself, but I'm sure there's some epically shady motivation behind it.

At the same time this volume was just as funny as the first. The gay centaur was hilarious - "ah, a girl! no wonder I didn't notice you!" :D

More topics from this board

» Yureka Chapter 266 Discussion

Clashmore - Dec 16, 2023

1 by barak302 »»
Jan 15, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Yureka Chapter 225 Discussion

anthi-light - Dec 4, 2022

0 by anthi-light »»
Dec 4, 2022 2:55 PM

Poll: » Yureka Chapter 208 Discussion

PrometheusZero - Mar 22, 2012

2 by anthi-light »»
Nov 27, 2022 4:27 PM

Poll: » Yureka Chapter 222 Discussion

Shiken - Jun 1, 2015

4 by sambenmaggie »»
Jul 26, 2022 9:17 PM

» To bad we never know what the end is

AkatsukiUlquiora - Dec 25, 2020

0 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Dec 25, 2020 1:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.