Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2014 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
small summary...

this chapter gives that Netorare and Netori and with an ending of somehow a vanilla type.. not kidding, seriously... if you want to know why? just read the doujin and analyze it if I was wrong...
the sister got NTR'd shock to see that her boyfriend was cheating on her... and now...as the chapter ends the brother orchestrated the whole thing so that he can take away her sister from the boyfriend...
now facts... the truth...
the brother's lover was really not his lover/girlfriend, they were only pretending... plus he paid her off to steal away his sister's boyfriend so that he can show him cheating on her... and makes her give up on him...
now the vanilla part is that... she may have lost her boyfriend but she gained her brothers love as a replacement...

This chapter's title is "Brocon Trigger or Brother Complex trigger.."
judging from the start of this chapters story till almost half way.. the title doesn't seem even related right...?
as you flip each chapter till you get to the part he's doing his sister.. you can see signs of her really having a brother complex... from the part which she mentioned... she already went this far with him? referring how the brother is already used to giving a girl pleasure when he's doing her in *****, plus the part where she ask does he love her...,
from that situation did trigger her brocon side...

this chapter was good...
I wasn't even bothered with the NTR part, since it also has that reverse NTR.. that made it ended pretty well for me...
for as the true protagonists of this story is really the sister and the brother...
DeadZeroSourceDec 27, 2014 12:00 PM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranchiki Hihoukan Gold Chapter 1 Discussion

joe_g7 - Nov 18, 2017

0 by joe_g7 »»
Nov 18, 2017 8:27 PM

Poll: » Ranchiki Hihoukan Gold Chapter 9 Discussion

DeadZeroSource - Dec 27, 2014

0 by DeadZeroSource »»
Dec 27, 2014 12:23 PM

Poll: » Ranchiki Hihoukan Gold Chapter 5 Discussion

0 by DeadZeroSource »»
Dec 27, 2014 12:08 PM

Poll: » Ranchiki Hihoukan Gold Chapter 8 Discussion

0 by DeadZeroSource »»
Dec 27, 2014 11:30 AM

Poll: » Ranchiki Hihoukan Gold Chapter 7 Discussion

0 by DeadZeroSource »»
Dec 27, 2014 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.