Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 25, 2016 6:12 PM

Mar 2013
All girls are secretly Yandere, they get jealous and deep inside they want to kill all who gets close to you (Speaking from experience)
Oct 2, 2016 5:14 PM
Oct 2016
I want a yandere who is a full yandere check my undertale amino omega sans for all my info and say your from here ok reply if you want to know about my life and if you want to be my yandere.
Oct 2, 2016 5:29 PM
Oct 2016
HollowStorm79 said:
You can trust a yandere to be loyal as fudge and its all I need. My loyalty is leagues ahead of what anyone can ask for and if such strong loyalty from her means not speaking to any other girl then thats fine with me xD! Loyalty aint something you can find almost anymore so ill be happy to have hers.
same i think thats all you need she will be nice maybe clingy but i dont care
Oct 2, 2016 5:42 PM
Oct 2016
Also i want her to like video games she doesnt need to but i would like her to and i would love if she liked undertale because i love it so theres that
Oct 2, 2016 5:45 PM
Oct 2016
I also have alot of social media and a youtube channel so ask and i will tell you more
Oct 3, 2016 9:25 AM

Apr 2015
Old topic is old. Original posters are probably long gone.

That said, reconsider. WHY do you want a Yandere girlfriend? What is it about that female archetype which appeals to you so much?
I love the archetype, but primarily because of the insane loyalty and my own personal blood fetish. However, I dislike the social isolation, downright bizarre social patterns, and 'me against the world for you' mentality that accompanies the majority of them, and due to that, I'm fully aware that actually pursuing a real life 'yandere' would be downright poisonous.

After doing some 'research' (Ie: TVTropes, anime watching, listening/reading to supposedly 'real life' yandere encounters), I've realized that the real appealing idea of a yandere seems to be. Primarily: loyalty, straightforwardness (They almost never beat around the bush as to 'who' and 'what' they want) and devotion to the person/relationship. Anime, and to a lesser extent 'real life', merely deconstructs these ideal concepts and showcases what kind of person would actually have these as their defining traits. The results is...scary.

Yandere-dev said it best in one of his earlier development videos for 'Yandere Simulator'. A Yandere (You, in the game) is not a good guy. For all intents and purposes, YOU are the villain, killing, maiming, injuring, psychologically crippling, and manipulating everyone without care, all for one item of desire.

It would likely be more accurate to wish for a Strongly loyal girlfriend.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Oct 3, 2016 9:55 AM

May 2016
Lol all the basement dwellers think stuff in the anime is gonna be great if it happened to them irl. She'll probably end up cutting your dick off. I think I would prefer a kuudere girl. I hate tsundere and deredere are to annoying
Sep 2, 2017 7:31 AM
Sep 2017
ThisNameSucks said:
Tumblr is full of them.
Why tumblr il check it out I've never been on tumblr
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Can you be a good person and a bad person at the same time?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 12

23 by PeripheralVision »»
14 minutes ago

» Any teenage users on this site ( 1 2 )

AngelMilky_15 - Jul 4, 2023

60 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
47 minutes ago

» Ladies of mal, how do you feel about random compliment text messages?

TheBlockernator - Jun 12

9 by LoveYourSmile »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Earth is coming to an end... ( 1 2 )

MRno1knows - Jun 1, 2013

86 by Ezeved-kun »»
2 hours ago

» Why does the World need Switzerland?

vasipi4946 - Aug 20, 2022

39 by Said_enough »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.