New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 3, 2009 4:42 PM

Dec 2008
yes u were
Dec 5, 2009 9:00 AM

Jun 2008
Just I never saw a reply in the thread so I just thought I wasn't.

Dec 8, 2009 6:13 PM

Sep 2009
Ohhh. Sorry about that. Guess I should edit the first post and say that everybodys accepted unless told otherwise. that could remove quite a bit of confusion.

"'Up is down'? Well thats maddeningly unhelpful."- Captain Jack Sparrow
Dec 11, 2009 7:51 PM

Oct 2009
Name: Akemi, Chokichi
Former Positon in Soul Society:none
Zanpaktou: Aku
Call: banash them to the depths of oblivion........Aku
Short Bio: having been on his own, he never even dreamed of being a soul reaper, that is until a strange power started to stur in him. Now not only has the power of a soul reaper but a hollow too.

zanpakuto release form
bloodthirstDec 11, 2009 7:55 PM
Dec 15, 2009 12:59 AM
Jul 2018
Name (Last, First): Ichiro, Makoto
Former Positon in Soul Society: 8th Seat of Squad 5
Zanpaktou: Shikai = Sunaarashi (Sandstorm), Bankai = Sabaku (Desert)
Call: Shikai = Blow hard and let there be nothing but Sand .. Sunaarashi
Bankai: Let them feel the eternal misery... Sabaku
Short Bio: A victim of Aizen's Hollowfication Experiments. Was thought to be dead and thrown away in a deserted area. Somehow survived and managed to control his inner hollow. Joined the Vizard organization to take revenge on Aizen
removed-userDec 15, 2009 1:05 AM
Dec 20, 2009 3:52 PM

Sep 2009
Akemi Chokichi and Ichiro Makoto!!! You have been... ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy RPing!!! =^^=

Dec 25, 2009 6:27 AM

Dec 2009
Name: Rojuro Otoribashi
Former Position: Captain 3rd squad
Zanpaktou: -

Call: -
Short Bio:

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2009 12:51 PM

Sep 2009
Rojuro Otoribashi-taichou, you have been ACCEPTED! Have fun rping!!! Oh, and thats a pretty katana, by the way! =^^=

Dec 25, 2009 3:55 PM

Oct 2009
Name: Chichioya, Akuma

hollow mask:

Former Position in Soul Society: Never obtained a position in a squad, effects of hollowfication in the Academy.

Zanpaku-tou: Yuuen & subetahitokage
spirit

Call: - Yuuen: 'evapourate, Yuuen'

- Subetahitokage 'deminish their soul'

Bio:
dAeMoN21Dec 27, 2009 12:55 PM
Dec 26, 2009 8:46 AM

Dec 2009
yukinothekoneko said:
Rojuro Otoribashi-taichou, you have been ACCEPTED! Have fun rping!!! Oh, and thats a pretty katana, by the way! =^^=

thx well it should be his original but i just found it with a red and not a orange handel

arigatou yukineko
i will enjoy rping *bows*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2009 2:11 AM

Sep 2009
Ah, that sucks. Well you couldve saved it to the comp then opened it with 'paint' and changed it to orange then uploaded it to some picture hosting site if you wanted. But that seems like too much work now that I think about it, huh? Oh well, its still pretty if its red.

*bows*

Chichioya Akuma, you are ACCEPTED into the Bleach rp!!! And dang! I read your bio. You really took time into coming up with it, huh? It sounds cool!!!

Dec 27, 2009 4:23 AM

Oct 2009
Arigato, Yukin - san. to be honest i just put what i thought suited me in reality and pretty much came up with it on the spot
dAeMoN21Dec 27, 2009 10:32 AM
Dec 29, 2009 11:34 PM

Sep 2009
haha, thats what I did when coming up with mine. =^^= But dont you hate it when after a while, you come up with something so much better, but by that time, its too late to change anything?

Dec 30, 2009 7:57 AM

Dec 2009
Name: Arashi Eishima
Former Position: 3rd seat 9th division
Zanpaktou: Kirukaze
Call: Blaze burei Kirukaze
Short Bio: A former member of the ninth squad
and turned into a vizard the same night my father was killed im searching for revenge and still fight on my captains side with the others too get back what we lost

sword pic

spirit pic
Arashi_EishimaDec 30, 2009 8:06 AM
Dec 30, 2009 9:16 PM

Sep 2009
Oooh. ACCEPTED!!!

Out of curiosity, whats kirukaze mean? And what did you all lose?

Dec 31, 2009 2:13 AM

Dec 2009
Cutting Wind and the second thing you maybe will find out some day xD
Dec 31, 2009 2:14 AM

Dec 2009
anyways thanks alot
Dec 31, 2009 4:08 AM

Oct 2009
interesting.....i think we will be great friens
Dec 31, 2009 4:10 AM

Oct 2009
yuki-sama, that doesn't really happen coz everything i do i make perfect first time besides since it is made from scratch and isn't modelled of anything else, there isnt a point to altering it
Dec 31, 2009 9:01 AM

Dec 2009
dAeMoN21 said:
interesting.....i think we will be great friens

with who are ya talking here ??
Jan 4, 2010 2:27 AM

Oct 2009
you....i read the reason that you are a vizard it is similar to mine but i'm after Aizen
Jan 5, 2010 1:57 PM

Dec 2009
dAeMoN21 said:
you....i read the reason that you are a vizard it is similar to mine but i'm after Aizen

oh thats it xD
Jan 16, 2010 3:28 PM

Dec 2009
Name: Shin
Former Positon in Soul Society: 3rd seat 5th Squad
Zanpaktou: Senkai
Call: Kill their fury...Senkai
Short Bio: unknown

_
Jan 27, 2010 4:07 PM

Jun 2009
name:Shizuku Seiryuu
looks:

former position in soul society:former lieutenant of the 3th Division
Zanpaktou:

Call:Kare Gurren
Short Bio:joined rose and the other on there mission but got knocked out by someone thats all i can recall on that day
KanneiJan 27, 2010 4:14 PM
Jan 28, 2010 1:30 PM

Dec 2009
Just wanted too say that i changed my name

old one: Shingai

new one :Shizuku69
Feb 2, 2010 7:41 AM

Jun 2009
Nejidre29 said:
Name:Muguruma Kensei
Former Positon in Soul Society:9th Division
Zanpakutō:Tachikaze
Cal:Unknow
Short bio:Approximately 110 years ago, Kensei was the captain of the 9th Division, with Mashiro Kuna serving as his lieutenant. He attended the promotion ceremony of the 2nd Division's 3rd Seat Kisuke Urahara to 12th Division Captain.
Kensei destroys a huge Hollow with Tachikaze's Air Blades.9 years later Kensei is sent alongside his lieutenant Mashiro Kuna and his 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th seats; to investigate the mysterious disappearances in Rukongai. Mashiro constantly complains about the fact that they have to investigate something and not even know what they have to investigate, noting that a vanguard of 10 others were already sent prior to their arrival. Her incessant whining only irritates Kensei forcing his subordinates to physically restrain him from attacking her. Kensei plainly tells her that she wasn't even asked to come along, and tells her to just go home. She responds that she is his lieutenant so she has to follow him. She then falls down on the ground and goes into a temper tantrum, screaming about how hungry she is. Kensei decides to ignore her.

he wasnt online even once soo i think the Kensei chara is still open too claim by others
Mar 11, 2010 7:30 PM

Nov 2008
Name: Kurogasu Haru

Type: Soul reaper

former position in soul society:Captain 5

Appearance:Haru is a slender, yet fairly muscular, male of average height with spiky black hair,and cosmic eyes with slit-shaped pupils.He wears a soul reaper outfit with only half the top the rest is bandaged

Zanpaktou: Oojo-tsuki (Moon Prince)

power: moon/Gravity (powers stronger on a full moon)

Shi-Kai: Release-Phrase: Shine Oojo-tsuki
His sword turns into a Masa-mune

Ability:
-Gravity hole (open a gravitational Wormhole witch I can stick any part of my body into it and make it come out anywhere else)

-Dimension Shift (I can cause a dimension shift where I can bring another me from a different dimension)

-gravitational cut (can change the gravitational pull of anything I cut)

-moonlit blast (charges the moonlight into his blade and lets out a powerful blast (the sword auto takes in the light of the moon at night so he can use this move at day time)

Ban-Kai: the sky turns to night (that day’s moon comes out aka if it was to be a full moon then the full moon would come out). his sword turns into a Masa-mune with a white blade and silver hilt. His hair pice turns into a crown and is shirt fades away as he gets shoulder pads with one spike at the ends of them and get a cape falls down his back blue on the in side and white on the out with the mark of the royal family on it.his skin turns a white hallow color with two blue lines going vertical from his shoulders to his lower stomach.

Ability:same as Shi-Kai and also he can create a black field around him and his victim with a radius of about 60 meters.while inside it looks like ther're on the moon itself.Once inside the field, Haru has the upper hand as his opponent loses their sense of wight,because i can change the gravity from heavy to light in seconds.

Short Bio:Haru is a slender, yet fairly muscular, male of average height with a melancholic appearance,spike black hair,and cosmic eyes with slit-shaped pupils similar to a wolf. One of his bangs falls between his eyes, somewhat similar to Rukia Kuchiki, and He has sky blue lines that descend from his eyes, making it appear as if he is crying. He wears a outfit just like Halibel except that he has a over jacket that seems to have longer coattails than others, and the collar is rather high.He bares the number X on lower left part of his back.back when he was the captain of squad 5 he was feared by the soul society because he had so much Spirit Power for any one person to have.so the captains used all there power to split haru into two.one side stayed a soul reaper why the other side turned into a espada and given the name Karu

Ones he likes to use
Hadou 4: White Lightning

Bakudou 8:Seki

Bakudou #62:HyappoRankan

Bakudou 77: Tenteikuura

Hadou 88:Hiryugekizokushintenraihou

Hadou 90: Kurohitsugi - Black coffin

Bakudou 99: Bankin

]
ZeadrickApr 5, 2010 10:39 AM
nankurunasia meaning roughly "It'll all work out" or "It'll be all right"
Mar 22, 2010 8:16 AM

Mar 2010
Name:akira tazuka
Former Positon in Soul Society:Special Forces
Zanpaktou:lotus bankai:black lotus
Call:falling petals
Short Bio:ex specail forces had the capability to kill ten hallow alone . he is skilled at swordman ship
King_of_ThornsMar 22, 2010 10:53 AM
Mar 28, 2010 3:54 AM

Jul 2009
Name: Fujishima,Takehide

Former Positon in Soul Society:Vice-Captian of the 7th squad
Zanpaktou:Konpeki Jou (azure queen)
sealed:

Shikai:

Bankai:

Call:Prevail
Short Bio:His inner hollow during a mission with some squad members. Unaware of his actions, he slaughtered his squadmates, while he himself was fighting his hollow form inside. he won and gained control of his body, but it was too late. he fled from soul society, looking for a place were he can be accepted. enjoys reading.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
May 13, 2010 10:18 AM

Aug 2009
I guess i will join too if this is still going on.I will work on my full profile but for now il brieftly copy over my normal characters info.
(first time posting on the forums, so the format is a bit weird for me, so il post links to my pics ect.)

Name: Asuka Katsura

Zanpakuto: Fukiba Kijo (Twin Fanged Witch)
Inner World: Atop a large black tower in the middle of endless night sky. A frozen throne sits on one side of the tower.
Type: Kido / Projectile
Call Out Phrase: "Sever the chain"
Shikai Appearance: In shikai form the Katana splits into two weapons, a small scythe and a sword. A long chain infused with Reiatsu link these two weapons.

Abilities: The first major ability allows Asuka's reiatsu to flow through the chain joining her weapons, This allows her to completly control and manipulate the chain, allowing her to changes the length and direction of movement of the chain.

The second ability allows Asuka to use her Blade as a Focus for her kido, making the spells more powerful, quicker to cast and use less energy.

(Il get around to explaining my bankai and mask later, gotta go home now.)

Asuka:
http://www.animevice.com/profile/chengy/all-images/84-46560/kaz4/83-168771/

Shikai:
http://www.animevice.com/profile/chengy/all-images/84-46560/asuka_katsura/83-177456/

Hollow Mask:
http://www.animevice.com/profile/chengy/all-images/84-46560/chengs_mask/83-142722/
Jun 9, 2010 5:14 AM

Jun 2009
New Sign up
Jun 9, 2010 6:14 AM

Apr 2010
Name:Hirako Shinji
Former Positon in Soul Society:captain of the 5th Division
Zanpaktou: I don't know!
Call:I don't know!
Short Bio: shinji is the stongest of all vizard?... T_t... shinji the first one who help ichigo how to hollow mask!!

Jun 9, 2010 6:26 AM

Jun 2009
accepted
Jun 10, 2010 8:50 AM

May 2010
Name: Jaspa, Hideyo
Former position: 8th division, 4th seat
Jaspa left seiretei, doubting his own abilities to make a difference after losing a member of his platoon on a simple hollow cleansing mission. His search for power led him to look inside where he discovered the hollow. his mask covers the left of his face, cutting off before the jaw, with a horn curving out from the temple. He can maintain his mask for 2 minutes.

Although he cannot see the spirit strands, he can distinguish people by the taste of their reiatsu, as well as being able to feed off of people's excess reiatsu, although this must be used within a short amount of time.
His main focus is on martial arts with kidou abilities. Preferring the close combat style, he very rarely calls upon his shikai.

Zanpaktou: Akaruiyami (Bright darkness)
Call: Saekagayaku (shine clearly)
Unreleased form: Wakizashi, Jaspa moves this around as needed, it is usually across his back, or on his left hand side. It has the power, as all zanpaktou's, to channel spiritual energy whi Jasps uses, to increase the effectiveness of his slashes.

Shikai: A white katana, without any guard (When the hollow takes over the blade becomes black. Jaspa uses this sword in many ways as the blade has a variety of abilities. Its most basic is the change in sharpness. Its two most complex abilities are the change in the light in the area (about a 50x 50 x 50 metre cube) it either makes it completely dark, or extremely bright. Finally, by making an opponent look at themselves in the mirror, they can either see themselves, or their soul, their memories.

and his zanpaktou's spirit:

Bankai: a small grip only enough for one hand, with a small blade sticking out of one end, and then a long blade curving out of the other side, the long blade goes straight along the arm, until the shoulder blade, where it curves over to the left shoulder blade. It is a brilliant white, shimmering in the darkness.

sheridanJun 30, 2010 8:00 PM
Hey man, have you got the time? Can I bother you for a light?
Who me? I'm not the old town crier, I'm the one who sets it all on fire.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com
Jun 12, 2010 8:50 PM

Jan 2009
lolilover said:
Name: (Last, First)Hirako Shinji
Former Positon in Soul Society:captain of the 5th Division
Zanpaktou:unkown
Call:unkown
Short Bio:is a recruiter and the official leader of the Vizards, and was previously the captain of the 5th Division in the Gotei 13.
Jun 19, 2010 2:05 PM
Feb 2010
Name: (Last D.X.M., First Cal)

Former Positon in Soul Society: The Onmitsukidō Stealth Force solo Hitman

Zanpaktou:Muted ending

Call:Silence ends

All the lies

All the laughter

And all the the cries

Short Bio:for a long time used in the killing of important souls until the hollow side of him took over makeing him kill many unintended targets until he took control of it making him a powerfull Vizard but hated and feard.
Jun 20, 2010 4:46 PM
May 2010
Name: (Koshun, Kiyoshi)
Former Positon in Soul Society: member of squad 6, detention prisoner.
Zanpaktou: Mazohisuto (Masochist).
Call: Itami ga yorokobi desu, Mazohisuto(With pain comes pleasure, Masochist)
Short Bio: Grew up in East Rukongai #27 with a minor mantle issues he joined the Gotei 13 with just just alittle above average scores from the academy. As a new recruit he entered squad 6 under the command of captain Kuchiki and shortly after got a ranked seat as #19 in the same squad. While doing hes duties Kiyoshi became more and more unstable mentally and in the end he got prisoned in the detention facillity. He became a Vizard as he agreed to help Kisuke with hes research on Hollowfication and acted as his guinea pig for the Hogyoku, the hollowfication finished its proccess only after Kisuke took Kiyoshi with him to the human world when was exiled.

GMAriadneJun 20, 2010 6:03 PM
Jun 26, 2010 12:24 PM

Nov 2009
Name:Shirayuki,Yuri
Former position in Soul Society:a member of the secret mobile forces(The one that Yoruichi was captain)
Zanpaktõu:Shino(Shikai),Saku & Senki(Bankai,the sword divide in tow swords)
Call:"Descend and sing death, Shino!"("下りと死を、志野歌う!",to lazy to write it with normal characters)for Shikai,and "Write with blood on the ground,Seki and Saku!" ("書く地面に血、関と佐久で!",to lazy to write in japanese using the normal characters) for Bankai.
Short bio: Yuri is a beautiful and sad girl who died in 1789,and become a Soul Raper under Yoruichi's comand.When she losted her powers,Urahara Kisuke helped her to get them back,like he doed with Ichigo,but the hollow inside her make her troubles so she run away and become a Vizard.
Jul 4, 2010 5:03 PM

Dec 2008
Deceased

Name: Sei Nakamura
Former Position: Spec. Ops.
Zanpakutou: Shikai: Akahasu - Red Lotus; Bankai: Sakebu Akahasu - Screaming Red Lotus.
Call: Rip, Akahasu
Shikai Description:

Bankai Description:
(Sorry for no pic), My torso clothing vanishes, I grow a second pair of arms coming from below my normal pair, but slightly in the back, not directly below my normal arms. My sword doesn't change, it only multiplies by 4, so that each arm has a sword.

Vizard Mask:
HamnJul 22, 2010 8:34 PM
Jul 21, 2010 8:04 PM
Jul 2010
Name: tekai tenshi
Former Positon in Soul Society:2nd seat 11th squad
Zanpaktou:hou-ou kenshi (phoenix blade
Call:RISE FROM THE FLAME HOU-OU KINSHI!!!
released forms: a curved blade black and red its a long sword
bankai: the sword turns to ash and from the ash a huge phoenix rises at his control (sort of like toshiros dragon)
Short Bio:was 2nd seat in the 11th squad because he never used his bankai thow he knew how he was turnd into a vizard through hallowfacation experiments from captin aizen he wheres a taterd soul reaper uniform and freaquently has flashbacks of the past
Aug 12, 2010 7:43 AM
Aug 2010
Name: nick burgess
Former Positon in Soul Society:caption
Zanpaktou:honomoro
Call:honimoro
Short Bio:none
Aug 18, 2010 3:04 AM

Feb 2010
Name: Kuragari, Kamiyo (lit. god of darkness)

Former position: unknown

Zanpakuto: Yami no hime

Call: "Embrace the world with darkness, Yami no hime!"

Bio: The prince of a certain country in the real world in the distant past, died from unknow causes after witnessing his whole family getting massacred by a group of black figures, thus the sad and dark personality. Ends up in soul society and lives peacefully for a short while until he became one of the victims from Aizen's "hollowfication' experiment, and gains the power of a vizard. Also found out his zanpakuto's real name during an incident when shinigami's pursued him because of his hollow-like reiastsu.

Looks:

Zanpakuto spirit's looks:

Sealed Zanpakuto:

Shikai Zanpakuto:
A Death scythe with the ability to summon darkness and the ability to destroy the soul of it's victim, and a armor specially made to deflect all shinigami/hollow attacks.

Bankai Zanpakuto: Yami no Megami
Scythe turns to the Sword of Darkness, powerful enough to summon enough darkness to engulf the whole soul society. Armor resembles that of an angel but pure black, made of the souls that the zanpakuto has reaped.

Inner world: Imitation of where he used to live when he was alive, but much darker and sinister...
junda27Aug 18, 2010 3:49 PM
Sep 17, 2010 4:57 PM

Apr 2010
Name: Alan Francis
Former Positon in Soul Society: special Ops
Zanpaktou: Raven
Call: burn and rice from the ashes Raven I call upon you

Short Bio: he was born in 1897 and rise in a small village west of France he lived with his parents and his 2 older brother and one little sister when the war world one started his little sister was in her grandfathers house in Paris his older brother went to get them but unfortunately they couldn't get out before the booming then his other elder brother volunteer in the army and so did he .after 2 year both of them where killed in the battle of marne and sent to Soul Society,

Personality: calm and friendly to anyone who see when not on duty or not on a mission some time he stray in his thoughts for hours ,when he was in Spec Ops he liked to eat with his friends in the human world when ever they have free time

Inner world: nothing but endless darkness no ground to walk on noting but eternal space without a star to shin upon them both he never saw how his Zanpakuto spirit's looks only heard her voice echo in the dark even though his Zanpaktou power is fire element they can only see each other in Bankai stat

He looks like :

his zanpaktou's spirit:

in Bankai :

He was investigating the disperses of many people in Soul Society when he saw one of Aizen's experiments he was spotted and Aizen toke an interest to give him hollowfication powers
Oct 30, 2010 11:10 AM

Mar 2009
Name: (Last, First) Ahren, Ignis
Former Positon in Soul Society:captain of sqaud 13 way before the current one
Zanpaktou:kitsone(bankai: kitsone yota
Call: sing the heavens wrath!
Short Bio: Her whole life is a mystery to the others
only that her beauty and pride is what makes them think she's a powerful asset
to the others that fight along her same path, but she has a purpose of what she fights for or why.
appearence:

shikai:blade color is blood red

BanKai: blade is able to shift appearnces and switch to dual weild.both shikai and bankai powers control muiltiple elemental powers, in bankai her speed is something to be feared it is as powerful as any sondio ichigo used but is fatal to everyone if she combines the shupon with her sondio, its her bankais greastest speed skill: rendering shunpo.
im a vampire .love me

Nov 5, 2010 12:07 PM

Jun 2009
Kannei said:
accepted

Looks good. I'll run this by my current running manager but so far so good.

Nov 6, 2010 4:26 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Nightcrawler, Kaitlyn L.
Former Positon in Soul Society: Unknown
Zanpaktou: mizu oyobi kinzoku no megami (goddess of liquid metal)
Call: Lash out
Short Bio: All records of Kaitlyn have been destroyed before she escaped from soul society. Thus it is rumored that she was in either squad 9 or 12. Her technological prowess suggests that she's from the latter. Currently she's hiding in plain sight in the human world as a DJ. The shinigami of the soul society all experienced a mass memory wipe as well, so few remember her. Her zanpakuto can change its form into a liquid and back again at will, bring machinery to life, and even create a deadly trap for adversaries. Bankai stage is unknown.
Picture:
Nov 24, 2010 3:28 AM

Mar 2009
Zero-Morisane said:
Name: Nightcrawler, Kaitlyn L.
Former Positon in Soul Society: Unknown
Zanpaktou: mizu oyobi kinzoku no megami (goddess of liquid metal)
Call: Lash out
Short Bio: All records of Kaitlyn have been destroyed before she escaped from soul society. Thus it is rumored that she was in either squad 9 or 12. Her technological prowess suggests that she's from the latter. Currently she's hiding in plain sight in the human world as a DJ. The shinigami of the soul society all experienced a mass memory wipe as well, so few remember her. Her zanpakuto can change its form into a liquid and back again at will, bring machinery to life, and even create a deadly trap for adversaries. Bankai stage is unknown.
Picture:
-------
smiley face on her
im a vampire .love me

Oct 28, 2020 4:42 PM

Jun 2009
----------------------------------------------
start a new
----------------------------------------------
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Soul Reaper New Sign up [Open] ( 1 2 )

Kannei - Jun 9, 2010

57 by Kannei »»
Oct 29, 2020 1:09 PM

» Arrancar Sign Up [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

SassyMarmot - Sep 29, 2009

73 by Kannei »»
Oct 28, 2020 4:45 PM

» Quincy Sign Up [OPEN]

16 by Kannei »»
Oct 28, 2020 4:41 PM

» Human Sign Up [OPEN]

14 by Kannei »»
Oct 28, 2020 4:40 PM

» The Soul Academy ( 1 2 )

dAeMoN21 - Jan 5, 2010

68 by dAeMoN21 »»
Feb 22, 2015 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.