Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2009 11:25 PM

Jun 2009
Arrancars are pretty fun in that they may travel to a Soul Reaper world. I require that you only send about 2 at a time. Maybe 3. This is to keep things interesting. We will have a special fourm for battles. This will be where you carry out your actions in the Soul Reaper World.

Here is how you get it done (my example shown):

Name: (Last, First) Hiratake, Alice
Male or Female:
Type: Arrancar
Las Noches?: No
Hate Soul Reapers?: Yes
Short Bio: Alice is a fierce arrancar with a perosnal grudge against Soul Reapers. She has left Las Noches in search of revenge. Revnenge for her mothers death in the real world.

This is about what i ask, please enjoy yourself with this role kay!

claimed spots aand these represent normal arrancars not espadas

number-level-name
10=Captain=
11=Lieutenant=
12=3rd seat=
13=4th seat=
14=5th seat=
15=6th seat=
16=7th seat=
17=8th seat=
18=9th seat=
19=10th seat=
20=
KanneiJun 9, 2010 5:16 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 28, 2009 3:22 PM
Oct 2009
Name: Ticor, Avada
Hate Shinigamis?: Most
Short Bio: Avada is a lonerArrancar who wanders in Hueco Mundi. He has some flashbacks of what life was like a human, and as sacrifice to protect his beloved from the attack of a hollow because the shinigami who was to save her she did out of pure selfishness, reason why now seeking the shinigami for revenge. You have the hope someday to see his beloved once again.

seems i'm the first arrancar into register ^^

pd: excuse my English, it's just that I do not speak very well (let alone write it), so I used the google translator = P
Oct 28, 2009 3:58 PM
Apr 2009
Name: Lenz, soularus

Hate Shinigamis: never meet one

Bio: excitible,childish dose what ever is necessary to help some one or is very lazy when bored. when angry dose not show mercy becoms cold and calqulateing

Cut the Air and my Enimes Kuruma_no_Sora
sword turns into 12 bladed wheels and sword hilt has the ability to control wind

Burn the air and my enimes
Sword turns in to 8 mirrors and can reflect any attacks and controls all fire
Lenz222May 14, 2010 4:25 PM
Oct 28, 2009 7:08 PM

Dec 2008
dea_cba87 said:
Name: Ticor, Avada
Hate Shinigamis?: Most
Short Bio: Avada is a lonerArrancar who wanders in Hueco Mundi. He has some flashbacks of what life was like a human, and as sacrifice to protect his beloved from the attack of a hollow because the shinigami who was to save her she did out of pure selfishness, reason why now seeking the shinigami for revenge. You have the hope someday to see his beloved once again.

seems i'm the first arrancar into register ^^

pd: excuse my English, it's just that I do not speak very well (let alone write it), so I used the google translator = P
Lenz222 said:
Name: Lenz, soularus

Hate Shinigamis: never meet one

Bio: excitible,childish dose what everis necessary to help some one or is very lazy when bored. when angry dose not show mercy becoms cold and calqulateing

both approved
Oct 29, 2009 12:54 AM

Nov 2008
Name: Silverfall Karu

Type: Espada/Soul reaper

Number: X

is the arroncars princes the highest lvl of arrancar(but no1 knows cuz he went missing 3000 years ago)

Zanpaktou: Oojo-tsuki (Moon Prince)—Release-Phrase : Shine Oojo-tsuki

Release-Form:the sky turns pitch black and as he says shine he glows a bright white like the moon as he changes. his sword turns into a Masa-mune with a white blade and silver hilt.his mask turns into a crown and is shirt fades away as he gets shoulder pads with one spike at the ends of them and get a cape falls down his back blue on the in side and white on the out with the mark of the arrancar prince on it.his skin turns a white hallow color with two blue lines going vertical from his shoulders to his hole in his stomach
(he has never had to release his zanpaktou so know1 know how strong he really is)

power:moon/Gravity

Short Bio:Karu is a slender, yet fairly muscular, male Espada of average height with a melancholic appearance,long, neat Silver hair, grayish skin, a black upper lip, and cosmic eyes with slit-shaped pupils similar to a wolf. One of his bangs falls between his eyes, somewhat similar to Rukia Kuchiki, and He has sky blue lines that descend from his eyes, making it appear as if he is crying. His facial expression rarely changes, and he is almost always frowning. He wears a outfit just like Halibel except that he has a over jacket that seems to have longer coattails than others, and the collar is rather high.His Hollow hole is located on his stomach.The remainder of his Hollow mask lies on top of his head witch resembles Byakuyas top hair peace.he bares the number X on lower left part of his back.
once was a a captain of squad 5 til the day all the captains used there power to split Haru in two one came out a soul reaper and there other was turned into a espada named Karu.and becuz he used to be a soul reaper he knows Bakudou and Hadou spells.

ones he like to use
Hadou 4: White Lightning

Bakudou 8:Seki

Bakudou #62:HyappoRankan

Bakudou 77: Tenteikuura

Hadou 88:Hiryugekizokushintenraihou

Hadou 90: Kurohitsugi - Black coffin

Bakudou 99: Bankin

ZeadrickMar 27, 2010 3:02 PM
nankurunasia meaning roughly "It'll all work out" or "It'll be all right"
Oct 29, 2009 1:22 AM

Nov 2008
(done u think there should be some ranks like the espadas have)
0=Captain
1=Lieutenant
2=3rd seat
3=4th seat
4=5th seat
5=6th seat
and so on
i think it would be a good idea seeing how there isnt prob going to be to many Arrancars and if we do do this could i be 0=captain plz)
ZeadrickOct 29, 2009 9:34 PM
Oct 29, 2009 11:55 AM

Nov 2008
(hay viper can u approve my chr.
and how it look on the rank thing i just put up any news yet?)
Oct 29, 2009 3:21 PM

Dec 2008
Raylot said:
Here is how you get it done (my example shown):

Name: Silverfall Haru

Hate Soul Reapers?: no

Zanpaktou: Oojo-tsuki (Moon Princess)—Release-Phrase : Shine Oojo-tsuki—Release-Form: Arrancar Change from male form to female “Moon Princess” wielding a Masa-mune

Short Bio:Haru is a soul reaper that became a Arrancer but the power of hes zanpaktuo witch was and arrancer princess that hide her soul in his zanpoktuo and the to of there souls fused and became 1 witch turned him into an arrancer they both share each others memories.(hes a chr. iv play with a friend and he is hard to tell about but ill work more on it so u get it more)

the character is approved
but we r not having any espada at this moment only normal arrancar
Oct 29, 2009 3:52 PM

Nov 2008
(i didnt say espada i say ranked it really doesnt make since to have Arrancar if a Captain could easly take them out cuz of the power dif thats y im saying to have a f\rank or the arancar will all die cuz the r not as strong as a Captain lvl)
Oct 29, 2009 3:54 PM

Dec 2008
ill have to wait and confer with eri
Oct 29, 2009 3:59 PM

Nov 2008
(ok but do u see where im getting at)
Oct 30, 2009 12:37 PM

Nov 2008
(i just just got a reply from eri he said its a good idea but to check with u to make sure its ok)
Oct 30, 2009 2:42 PM
Oct 2009
the description of the zanpaktous goes here, right? because in the form of example is not specified...
Oct 30, 2009 2:46 PM

Nov 2008
no this i where u make your arrancar chr. if u want to be an arrancar
Oct 30, 2009 2:54 PM
Oct 2009
ok. I asked, because you described it, and I left wondering whether it was necessary or not. because if it was not described, as we would do at the time of the resurrection.
Oct 30, 2009 3:00 PM

Nov 2008
ok i think im a little lost
Oct 30, 2009 3:02 PM

Dec 2008
yah u can post ur resurrection here dea
Oct 30, 2009 3:06 PM

Nov 2008
hay viper
iv been talking to eri
Nov 2, 2009 1:17 AM

Dec 2008
Name: Vandread, Tetra (Supposed to be Tetra Vandread)
Male or Female: Female
Las Noches?: Yes
Hate Soul Reapers?: No
Short Bio: Quiet and withdrawn, Tetra rarely speaks to people and remains indifferent to most of the things around her. She had been abused badly by her parents when she was a human, therefore leaving a deep scar emotionally, causing her to keep to herself.

[Should I put in the released form? Or maybe I'll just sketch a picture of her so it's easier picture her in the rp.]
"漏れは、おまいの、件を考える
(一応)【審議中】 ( ´・ω) (´・ω・) (・ω・`)
と胸がしめつけられてパ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ン!!!!!しまEそうだお。
なうにもおまいをDA☆きしめええええええええええええええええええん!!!!!!!!て、漏れの、翼DE(・∀・ = ・∀・)ドコーか誰もEねーよwwwwww地の、果てまDE飛んでいきたい
ド━(゚Д゚)━ ン !!!気持ちでつ。"
Nov 2, 2009 8:50 AM

Dec 2008
kazukiyasha said:
Short Bio: Quiet and withdrawn, Tetra rarely speaks to people and remains indifferent to most of the things around her. She had been abused badly by her parents when she was a human, therefore leaving a deep scar emotionally, causing her to keep to herself.

[Should I put in the released form? Or maybe I'll just sketch a picture of her so it's easier picture her in the rp.]

character approved
Nov 2, 2009 11:42 AM
Oct 2009
well, i go

Zanpaktou: Agua (Water)
Release-Phrase : Change of state Agua
Release-Form : The body structure is changed to water. The external shape remains the same, only the color of the dress changed to a dark blue and black. In this way, can control water and ice, creating weapons and armor of ice. Can also change the shape of his own body
Nov 2, 2009 11:53 AM

Sep 2009
Name: Tina
Short Bio: Tina is a loner-type arrancar even though she gets along with everyone (mostly cause of black-mailing). She has a twisted mind and very vengeful. But at a certain point she can be understanding. Her original hollow form was that of a wolf hollow. She is very loyal to Aizen and serves him at heart.
Nov 2, 2009 11:59 AM

Dec 2008
punktina16 said:
Name: Tina
Short Bio: Tina is a loner-type arrancar even though she gets along with everyone (mostly cause of black-mailing). She has a twisted mind and very vengeful. But at a certain point she can be understanding. Her original hollow form was that of a wolf hollow. She is very loyal to Aizen and serves him at heart.

approved
Nov 2, 2009 4:13 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Drakhar, Amitra
Hate Soul Reapers?: Undecided. (Never met one)
Short Bio: Amitra has a very stubborn (and destructive) personality. She does what she wants, when she wants. Her zanpakuto is called Infierno lámina (Inferno blade). She sprouts wings of multi-colored flames and her mask takes a more terrifying visage. Her zanpakuto becomes engulfed in flames and the fingers of her left hand becoming flaming claws. She can control not just fire, but temperature and oxygen levels as well.
Nov 2, 2009 4:21 PM

Dec 2008
AmethystBlaze said:
Name: Drakhar, Amitra
Hate Soul Reapers?: Undecided. (Never met one)
Short Bio: Amitra has a very stubborn (and destructive) personality. She does what she wants, when she wants. Her zanpakuto is called Infierno lámina (Inferno blade). She sprouts wings of multi-colored flames and her mask takes a more terrifying visage. Her zanpakuto becomes engulfed in flames and the fingers of her left hand becoming flaming claws. She can control not just fire, but temperature and oxygen levels as well.

approved
Nov 2, 2009 11:59 PM

Dec 2008
viper911 said:
kazukiyasha said:

character approved

Yay~ So basically, when rp-ing, * is for the actions and you can just type out the speech as it is, yes/no?

(And, uh, can I be on 4th seat? Cause I'll feel quite creative if it's a yes. <'Tetra' means 'four'.>)
VancrattNov 4, 2009 4:32 AM
"漏れは、おまいの、件を考える
(一応)【審議中】 ( ´・ω) (´・ω・) (・ω・`)
と胸がしめつけられてパ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ン!!!!!しまEそうだお。
なうにもおまいをDA☆きしめええええええええええええええええええん!!!!!!!!て、漏れの、翼DE(・∀・ = ・∀・)ドコーか誰もEねーよwwwwww地の、果てまDE飛んでいきたい
ド━(゚Д゚)━ ン !!!気持ちでつ。"
Nov 4, 2009 10:54 AM

Nov 2008
(welcome all to the arrancars)
Nov 4, 2009 5:08 PM
Apr 2009
Name: Ookamitsuki,Misa

Female

Short Bio: Has no idea of her standings nor of her past she awoke on earth in the bottom of a crater in an uninhabited area. She has wandered since.

Zanpaktou: Oojo-ookami (Wolf Princess)—Release-Phrase : Sing Oojo-ookami—Release-Form: Arrancar Change from normal form to a wolf like form With improved speed and power She wields 3 wolf claws on each "paw" that are from a few inches long to 2 feet long each as she directs them to be. She also has a strong sonic attack or howl that can bring down buildings.
Nov 4, 2009 5:35 PM

Dec 2008
emogirlloves said:
Name: Ookamitsuki,Misa

Female

Short Bio: Has no idea of her standings nor of her past she awoke on earth in the bottom of a crater in an uninhabited area. She has wandered since.

Zanpaktou: Oojo-ookami (Wolf Princess)—Release-Phrase : Sing Oojo-ookami—Release-Form: Arrancar Change from normal form to a wolf like form With improved speed and power She wields 3 wolf claws on each "paw" that are from a few inches long to 2 feet long each as she directs them to be. She also has a strong sonic attack or howl that can bring down buildings.

approved
Nov 6, 2009 8:52 AM
Dec 2008
Name: Bakamina, Shwein

Male

Hate Soul Reapers?: Eat them for breakfest.

Short Bio: Shwein is a confused Arrancar, not knowing anything more than to kill Shinigami and then feast of'em

Zanpaktou: hanbaagaa --- Release-phrase: Ooooaa-baka-hanbagaa!---Release-form: Arrancar grow up 4 times the ordinary size and gets the strenght of 50 big elephants, Though with this form his speed is not slowed down. He's awesome strenght can ruin a whole town in a few seconds if not handeled with care, and his fists gets hard as pure steel.
Nov 7, 2009 9:45 PM

Dec 2008
approved
Royern said:
Name: Bakamina, Shwein

Male

Hate Soul Reapers?: Eat them for breakfest.

Short Bio: Shwein is a confused Arrancar, not knowing anything more than to kill Shinigami and then feast of'em

Zanpaktou: hanbaagaa --- Release-phrase: Ooooaa-baka-hanbagaa!---Release-form: Arrancar grow up 4 times the ordinary size and gets the strenght of 50 big elephants, Though with this form his speed is not slowed down. He's awesome strenght can ruin a whole town in a few seconds if not handeled with care, and his fists gets hard as pure steel.
Nov 8, 2009 10:11 PM

Aug 2008
Name:dark
male
tpe:arrancar
las noches:yes
Hate soul reapers: no
Short Bio: he is a psycho but in the good way helps the soul reapers
mask:looks like a black dragon's head
Zanpakuto:dragra
release:erupt black dragra
his zanpakutos is for speed and strongth
9th seat please
darkdragonNov 8, 2009 10:16 PM
Nov 11, 2009 7:36 AM

Oct 2009
Name: Ulquiorra cifer
Male or Female: Male
Type: Espada
Hate Soul Reapers?: depends
Short Bio:Ulquiorra is a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable. Despite this, he is not particularly violent, unlike most of his Espada comrades, and will only fight when provoked or ordered to by Aizen.
Zanpakuto:Murciélago
release:Bind Murciélago
aprslwNov 11, 2009 7:40 AM

[img]
Nov 11, 2009 1:07 PM

Dec 2008
aprslw said:
Name: Ulquiorra cifer
Male or Female: Male
Hate Soul Reapers?: depends
Short Bio:Ulquiorra is a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable. Despite this, he is not particularly violent, unlike most of his Espada comrades, and will only fight when provoked or ordered to by Aizen.
Zanpakuto:Murciélago
release:Bind Murciélago

sorry but we r not doing espada at the moment
so r request is deined
Nov 12, 2009 6:11 AM

Oct 2009
i see when will you be doing espada

[img]
Nov 17, 2009 4:31 PM

May 2009
Name: Sen Rose
Short Bio: ws once a soul reaper but became a hollow. found by Gin then became an arrancar. seeking revenge on a soul reaper.
Zanpakuto: Tograi
Released:........(can i make my released be like GrimmJow's? but it'll be different ofhow it looks.)
Nov 17, 2009 9:38 PM

Dec 2008
SinisterRose said:
Name: Sen Rose
Short Bio: ws once a soul reaper but became a hollow. found by Gin then became an arrancar. seeking revenge on a soul reaper.
Zanpakuto: Tograi
Released:........(can i make my released be like GrimmJow's? but it'll be different ofhow it looks.)

approved
Nov 21, 2009 10:03 AM

Jul 2008
Name: Claranensko, Prentagra
Type: Arrancar #9 (If Espada rank I would like to be Espada #9 or #3)
Las Noches? Yes
Hate Soul Reapers? Nope. Could care less about them.
Short Bio:
Quiet, Lazy and never socializes. A very anti-social arrancar that loves nothing more than to take a nap or just have a long sleep. Tall around 6'2'' 165 lbs and is strong for a lazy and skinny arrancar.

Zanpakto
Name:ヨートカン Savalia "Terra Savalia"
Type: Giant Scythe
Release: Dinosaur

-Half of a Dinosaur skull on the left side of his head “skull"
-Grows small bone-like ridges that protrude out from his spine/back
-Grows a very long sharp edged tail with ridges all along the "length" of the tail.
-Two Gigantic Scythe's that he can effortlessly wield
-In a single "swing" a Scythe can create a large crater (e.g. like bonkotsu or whatever in Inuyasha) in the ground from just "swinging it"

*I can easily draw a picture of him, considering I started to make my own Espada's, and he was the 9th one (9 is my favorite number) and also in MY versions the numbers do NOT indicate rank in terms of power*
ShaniAndrasDec 5, 2009 7:30 AM
Dec 2, 2009 8:56 PM

Dec 2008
ShaniAndras said:
Name: Claranensko, Prentagra
Type: Arrancar #9 (If Espada rank I would like to be Espada #9 or #3)
Las Noches? yes
Hate Soul Reapers? nope. Could care less about them.
Short Bio:
Quiet, Lazy and never socializes. A very anti-social arrancar that loves nothing more than to take a nap or just have a long sleep. Tall around 6'2'' 165 lbs and is strong for a lazy and skinny arrancar.

Zanpakto
Name:ヨートカン Savalia "Terra Savalia"
Type: Giant Scythe
Release: Dinosaur

-Half of a Dinosaur skull on the left side of his head"skull"
-Grows small bone-like ridges that pertrude out from his spine/back
-Grows a very long sharp egded tail with rigdes all along the "length" of the tail.
-Two Gigantic Scythe's that would be physically impossible for any human being to carry.

sorry the best i can make u is arrancar #19
Dec 3, 2009 3:55 PM

Jul 2008
Okay.......................But to ask ahead of time is it alright if I make a character to be the 9th Espada? (It would actuall be the same character of do we EVENTUALLY level up or something to eventually become the Espada?)
Dec 3, 2009 4:30 PM

Dec 2008
sorry we r not doing espadas right now
Dec 4, 2009 11:17 AM

Nov 2008
sorry i haven't been on lately iv just having some family prob
Dec 4, 2009 3:21 PM

Jul 2008
viper911 said:

I think you missed what I was saying lol
Dec 4, 2009 10:46 PM

Dec 2008
ShaniAndras said:
viper911 said:

I think you missed what I was saying lol

i get wat u r saying but u will be at that level unless some1 above u is killed and u r able to move up
Dec 5, 2009 7:38 AM

Jul 2008
Alright.............good.....then...... was actually asking you ahead of time if I could be the 9th Espada if you guys ever come around to making a blog/sign in for them........could you possibly reserve that particular spot for me? I'm just asking, if it's a problem or too much work than please o' even bother^^
Dec 5, 2009 12:12 PM

Nov 2008
you would have to be the others and win the spot from them
Dec 8, 2009 10:00 AM

Oct 2009
Name: Senshi, Tenma
Male
Hate Soul Reapers?: loathes all that stand for
Short Bio: Tenma once was a reknowned shinigami, until he was cast out for killing his entire squad in 1 night with his Zanpaku-tou,Setsudanki. He sought help from Kisuke Urahara to gain the power of a hollow through his hollowification method in order to take revenge of his exile, but it failed resulting in his apparent death. He was then reborn in Hueco Mundo as Espada No.5 due to the amount of spirit energy he unleashed during it.

His appearance my be calm, but if provoked can lay waist to the very siertei itself.
dAeMoN21Dec 18, 2009 4:18 AM
Dec 10, 2009 4:31 PM

Jul 2008
dAeMoN21 said:
Name: Senshi, Tenma
Male
Hate Soul Reapers?: loathes all that stand for
Short Bio: Tenma once was a reknowned shinigami, until he was cast out for killing his entire squad in 1 night with his Zanpaku-tou,Setsudanki. He sought help from Kisuke Urahara to gain the power of a hollow through his hollowification method in order to take revenge of his exile, but it failed resulting in his apparent death. He was then reborn in Hueco Mundo as Espada No.5 due to the amount of spirit energy he unleashed during it.

His appearance my be calm, but if provoked can lay waist to the very siertei itself.

-You do remember that they said they were not doing Espada now right?
Dec 11, 2009 4:42 PM

Nov 2008
where not doing espadas right know
Dec 11, 2009 5:38 PM

Jul 2008
Raylot said:
where not doing espadas right know

-you weren't talking to me right?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Soul Reaper New Sign up [Open] ( 1 2 )

Kannei - Jun 9, 2010

57 by Kannei »»
Oct 29, 2020 1:09 PM

» Vizards Sign Up [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

SassyMarmot - Oct 26, 2009

97 by Kannei »»
Oct 28, 2020 4:42 PM

» Quincy Sign Up [OPEN]

SassyMarmot - Sep 29, 2009

16 by Kannei »»
Oct 28, 2020 4:41 PM

» Human Sign Up [OPEN]

SassyMarmot - Sep 29, 2009

14 by Kannei »»
Oct 28, 2020 4:40 PM

» The Soul Academy ( 1 2 )

dAeMoN21 - Jan 5, 2010

68 by dAeMoN21 »»
Feb 22, 2015 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.