Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 29, 2008 10:24 PM

Jan 2008
I thought this club needed this thread; and I wanted to introduce myself too. =D

Anyway, I'm MistaCloudStrife, owned a PSP for a while now. Hvae a PSP fatty, 1.5 firmware and devhook. Haven't used it in a long time because my O button gets stuck so I need to replace them. I'm probably just going to go for a new face and buttons. I own about 20 games,(UMD format) mostly RPGs, even though almost all of them have terrible ratings I plan on collecting all the RPGs for the system. I'm also planning on buying the Crisis Core slim line version just to keep untouched and unopened and also going to buy a regular slimline PSP to keep updated so I can play new games and delete devhook from my fatty and keep it for homebrew.(Love PSP revolution)

And here's my PSP game/movie list just for kicks.

Games
Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lion
Dragoneer's Aria
Parappa The Rapper
Y's The Ark of Napishtim
Castlevania Dracula X Chonicles
Valkyrie Profile
Blade Dancer Lineage of Light
Legend of Heroes
Legend of Heroes II
Rengoku The Tower of Purgatory
Loco Roco
Grand Theft Auto LCS
Initial D Street Stage(import)
Lumines
Tekken Dark Resurrection
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Portable Ops
Tales of Eternia(import, unopened)
Breath of Fire III(import, unopened)
God of War CoO Demo(unopened, real game reserved)

Games Reserved, Waiting for Release
N+
FFVII Crisis Core
God of War CoO
Wild ARMs XF

Movies
Faily Guy Season 1/2
Reign of Fire
SWAT
Ganktsuou
FFVII Advent Children(unopened)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 3, 2008 11:39 PM

Jan 2008
i will post mine later!
Feb 4, 2008 1:08 AM
Sep 2007
Wow! Nice idea!

Now I will post mine!

I have my first PSP when I went to Hong Kong in 2006. (White PSP 2.6 TA-082). The first game I got is みんなのGOLF. I use the official firmware until they released the Devhook. Then I downgrade it to 1.5. I keep upgrading until 3.52 M33-4. I sold it. buy a White-Slim 3.71 M33.

Games I played.
-the list was too looong-

Game I wish I buy in the future....

None.........no money
unknowdataMar 26, 2008 2:19 AM
Feb 10, 2008 1:26 AM

Feb 2008
I got mine since the European release day (09/01/2005).

Games

-Ridge Racer
-Burnout Legends
-Burnout Dominator
-Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
-GTA Liberty City Stories
-GTA Vice City Stories (Uncut)
-Gangs Of London
-Ace Combat X
-Tales Of Eternia
-Midnight Club 3: DUB-Edition
-Chili Con Carnage
-Test Drive Unlimited
-Tales Of The World: Radiant Mythology (US)
-Riviera - The Promised Land (US)
-Disgaea Portable (JAP)
-Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (US)

Movies

-Spider Man
Mar 2, 2008 4:48 PM

Feb 2008
movies: stomp the yard

sorry*

Mar 2, 2008 4:48 PM

Feb 2008
movies: stomp the yard

sorry*

Mar 21, 2008 12:00 AM

Mar 2008
Hi, I'm Batmanfreak. I haven't owed my PSP for that long, about 5 months now. I bought it so I could play FFT: War of the Lions on it. I have a slim.

I own:
FFT: War of the Lions
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Can anyone recommend some good games that I should get? And if you recommend a game to me, can you tell me a little of what it is about.
Mar 24, 2008 1:35 PM

Jan 2008
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core is coming out n a couple days now. Get it while you can! It's a prequel to FFVII and the battle system is action based. Similar to Kingdom Hearts I would say but with FFVII and slots incorporated somewhere into it. I haven't actually played the game, so I wouldn't exactly know how it is. But yeah... if there's any game from the Compilation of FFVII to get, it would be this one.

And I would also suggest Loco Roco! It's really kiddy but I had alot of fun playing with it. It's the kind of game that shouts "You don't need a damn DS to have an innovated game!" You basically only use the shoulder buttons to maneuver this blob and collect things along the way. You can gain more Loco Rocos and you'll get bigger and you can split into your small Loco Rocos to get through tight spaces. I really don't make it sound like a very good game, but believe me, it is. It should be fairly cheap now as well. And the same creators of Loco Roco also created Patapon, but I haven't played it yet, so I can't say anything about that game; but if you try Loco Roco and like it you might want to keep that in mind.

And then there's always MGS PO if you like the Metal Gear series. There's also Tales of the World, Valkyrie Profile, Breath of Fire III, and such if you're into RPGs. And if you like Castlevania, you could get Dracula X Chronicles, which also has Castlevania Symphony of the Night in it.
Mar 24, 2008 2:16 PM

Mar 2008
I have never played any of the metal gear solid games. I like RPG so I might try some of those. Thanks for the recommendations!
Mar 26, 2008 7:50 PM

Mar 2008
Zack Strife here. I made the name at least a year before Square announced Zack's full name. I just love my PSP, and all my buddies love their's too. My PSP has been homebrewed for awhile now and I have emulators and the entire Disgaea game on my memory stick. I have a big group around where I live that play Monster hunter 2 and will probably be playing MH2 and Crisis Core until Monster Hunter 2G is released in America *crosses fingers*
Aug 6, 2008 2:00 PM

Dec 2007
XxMachineshopxX ya i used 2 have a psp (phat) then my sis took it now i got a god of war psp slim with a cfw. the games ive bought r tales of radiants mythology, thug2, and god of war. now im trying get my hands on some jap games
Aug 12, 2008 11:56 PM

Jun 2008
My name is Tom Van Roy, I own 1 PSP Slim with a 4.01 M33-2 custom firware.
I'm a freak when it comes to downloading games, even though I mostly play PSX games...

My PSP game list: (Warning: Huge List)

Apr 9, 2009 4:17 PM

Sep 2008
Names Alex or you can call me TUM, Merc, Unknown, ADHD watever XD had my PSP-1000 (aka PHAT) since it came out and i only recently modded it in december of last year XD i had planned on modding it but i just got destracted until one day i was like...oh yah maybe i should mod it...so it was done XD

my CF is at 5.00 m33-3 and i think i will keep it at that because most of the apps (if not all) work for it...and i like my custom themes that are for it to along with my settup so until something great comes out for a version unsupported with m33-3 i shant upgrade XD

in terms of app i have i have a shit load on my psp and on reserve on my external hd...some of them are here:

in terms of games...well first i would like to say i live in a small town and the only town near ours that has a mall...well lets just say the psp games that are at Future Shop/BestBuy and EBGames have decreased in numbers...so until i am able to pay online since i dont have any means of doing it now...or the stores get the games i want, i dl them. however the games that are at the store i either already have or have bought after i dled the game XD

Games

...guess thats about it 0.o dono what else to say so ill end here XD

and and i used to use my psp as something to view anime/vids and manga on but after i modded it (which was about around the same day i recieved my 120gb Zune XD) i decided it would be better to put vids/music(but still have some music on my psp..around 50 songs XD)/photos on my Zune to save memory i can use for games on my psp XD but...manga is best viewed on psp but oh wellz XD

and if you want a reccommendation what genre of game you like? if you like rpg type then most of my PSP list you will like...

and if you DO like RPG...and havent played Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth...well get off your butt, run down to the store, and buy it XD...and while your their Phantasy Star: Portable is a pretty sweet game as well XD
TheUnknownMercApr 9, 2009 4:25 PM
Jun 23, 2009 10:26 PM

May 2009
Hey, I'm Toshi. I've owned my PSP-2000 since Christmas, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. I've been a Playstation/Sony fan for ages now (PS2 = <3), and the PSP was a logical buy when deciding on a new portable console.

Since I haven't had the console for long, my list of games is currently rather pathetic, but I love downloading demos of Japanese games. One of my favorite aspects of the PSP is that it's region-free. :D I'm planning to import a few things. The PSP's also wonderful for watching movies on long plane rides.

Games/Movies
: : Anime : : Manga : :
: : Translation Blog : :
Jun 24, 2009 12:00 AM
May 2009
Yo, I'm MetallicZ. I got my PSP last year, around October. It's PSP 2000.

My games are :
1)WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009
2)Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force
3)Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
4)FIFA Street 2
5)Dragonball Z : Shin Budokai
6)Asphalt 2
7)Sega Rally
8)FIFA 08
9)Luxor : Pharoah's Challenge

That's all.. I'm looking for DJ Max games cause it looks cool and awesome! Hello PSP users!

P.S : Is Loco Roco good? I want to try it out
Jun 24, 2009 12:18 AM
Jun 2009
Hey, I'm Rime. I bought my PSP from a classmate sometime around May.

I only own Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (since the PSPR I downloaded refuses to work in my fw), but I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some new (Squeenix) games as they're released in my territory.

I wish I had more money to spend on games. :<
The girl with the best smile;
you are my sun.
Jun 25, 2009 1:31 PM

Sep 2008
For those who don't have it already Aedis Eclipse and Stuff by Idea Factor/NIS America are fairly interesting and fun imo XD
Jun 26, 2009 4:31 AM

Mar 2008
Yo i'm Dae

The sole reason i bought my PSP3000 was to play FIFA09 on the go!! That was (and still is) the only game i own for 6 months i love FIFA!! XD.
Now waiting on FIFA10!!! (it better have MAJOR improvements was not entirely happy with 09)

Movies:
About all my anime and movies i own are in MP4 format went through the biggest conversion spree.
Jun 26, 2009 12:55 PM

Jun 2008
Hey all, Zig here!

Nothing too much to really say about myself. The PSP was just so stunning as a system that I couldn't resist. Plus it was nice to have console graphics (at the time) in a handheld.

"Hot Shots Golf" is my favorite PSP game currently!
Jul 2, 2009 1:46 AM

May 2009
Hello! I just joined here. I didn't even know a club like this is here in MAL.

I got my slim 2000 japanese edition last July, I think and have since upgraded it to a 5.00 firmware.

Hehehe...I use it to watch ANIME! Damn.
I also put Bookr in it so I can read books and the guy who updated my firmware put a proggy that can read mangas. Heaven in a handheld thingy. It also contains a ton of anime songs.

Do I play games in it? Yep, but only quickie ones because I don't have the patience for long games. I guess I don't use it as much for games but I have tried alot of the games listed here.

Now, if I could only get more Memory Stick Pro Duo...
Jul 6, 2009 4:20 AM

Sep 2008
well ill tell you right now that manga can be read without modding =P hell i did it for more than 2 years with a psp before i moded mine (to play FFVII/FFVIII/FFIV/ Metal Gear Solid LOL) and i used to watch anime ALOT on it...but then i got my Zune....120gb...and well...far easier now on that then psp =P
Aug 30, 2009 11:18 AM

Sep 2008
Hello fellow PSP fans! i joined some time ago but haven't introduced myself yet!
I have the first version of the PSP. The "fat" one xD and i freakin' love it.

My games:

Tales of eternia
Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII
Tales of the world: Radiant mythology
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
Valkyrie Profile - Lenneth-
Mana khemia Student Alliance
Breath of fire 3
Metal Gear Solid Portable ops
Syphon filter Dark mirror
Final Fantasy Tactics
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Disgaea: Afternoon of darkness

as you can see I have alot of JRPG's. I just love the genre! ^^
GoldenRobDec 15, 2009 4:38 PM
Sep 8, 2009 1:46 AM

Jun 2009
Hi...

I just bought my PSP-3006 last saturday...

I bought it,,because I want to Play -Project Diva- and Persona -Remake-

nice to meet you all...
Sep 11, 2009 8:59 AM

Sep 2009
hi !! psp pwnz!!!
i love playing games i like Shooters Rpgs xD and sports (soccer) it has a4gb memory i and lots of games

Oct 20, 2009 9:19 PM
Sep 2009
Hey Psp Peeps, New here
Have a Sliver Psp-2000 Daxter Bundle, 1gb & 4gb card. Plan on getting 16gb card but waitin to see if sony will make 32gb card like they said.

Games

Movies& TV

Plan to get

Waiting On
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Valkyria Chronicles 2
The 3rd Birthday

Psx games on Card
FFVII
Wild Arms
Metal Gear Solid
Suikoden

Plus have
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Demo
RedVeiniiOct 21, 2009 2:38 AM
Dec 1, 2009 12:58 AM

Sep 2009
haii well everyone can call me JA :3
PSP`s not really mine my evil brother gave it to me (although he wouldn`t be so evil for giving it to me huh x3 - so yeah maybe it IS mine lol)
he just kinda grabs it from me once in a while which is annoying (so yeah he`s still evil =_=)
and yeahhh , right now my current game obsession is DISSIDIA x33

nice to meet everyone :D
Dec 4, 2009 5:48 AM
Aug 2008
Hey there! Nothing too much say about myself, I have psp slim 2008. I played all ENG jrpg's on my psp, so there is no need in list, all bleach and naruto fightings. Currently I'm playing Tekken 6.
Dec 7, 2009 1:03 AM

Dec 2009
Heya peoples!

My list is kinda small right now, coz I ain't got no money(cept for manga).

I have Star Ocean FD, Crisis Core, Tactics: WotL, Tales of the World RM, Dissidia.

I know there's a few more. I go look at em later. But as you can see from the list, I play rpgs.
Feb 9, 2010 1:00 AM

Apr 2009
Hi there! I have a black PSP slim. Most of my games are RPGs like Tales of Eternia, Disgaea, Popolocrois, Crisis Core and others.

I wanna buy Final Fantasy Dissidia and Soul Calibur, but I don't have money -.-
Jun 12, 2010 10:19 PM

Oct 2008
Hello hello, K!NG-IC3 here (though original name is as you can see)

I at once time had 3 PSPs..don't ask :P a PSP fat, and two 3000s

Games I have
-Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
-Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
-Final Fantasy: Dissidia
-Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Current Fav)
-LocoRoco 2
-Patapon 2
-Ratchet & Clank
-and others from PSN :D
Aug 12, 2010 6:01 PM

Aug 2010
I had to original PSP but then sold it. Now I have 3 PSP's, one modded the other two are 3000's. I have a ton of games since my Star Wars one is modded.
Sep 28, 2010 10:29 AM
Jul 2009
Hi,I am from Russia, but I love my PSP too and like playing it)))I have got it more than three or four years ago,but only sveral months ago upgraded it and now am having great plaesure)))Now I like playing Lego Games as Star Wars)))Plan starting Indiana Jones and Batman)))May be I`ll put my list of games some time later))

Oct 23, 2010 6:49 AM
Jul 2009
Just adding some games that I have as I promised))))
Final Fantasy 7:Crysis Core
Need for Speed Carbon
Crash ot the Titans
Crash Mind over Mutants
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Lego Star Wars 2
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
Hero of the Valley
Some more games of the same genres plus converted games from PS1 like Spyro 3, Toy Story 2 and so on)As you can see I am playing different games)Genre doesn`t matter usually if I like the ga,e itself))

Apr 25, 2011 2:50 AM
Jul 2018
ello i'm Kan

i have 2 psps, a 1000 and a 3002,

games I have-

spectral souls
tactics ogre let us cling together
riviera the promised land
mana khemia student alliance
class of heroes
patapon 3
god eater burst
last ranker
aedis eclipse generation of chaos
blazblue calamity trigger
disgaea series
persona 3 portable
and some others

I really wanted monster hunter portable 3rd but dunno where to get

hope this club will become more active ^^
removed-userJul 17, 2012 4:40 AM
Jun 11, 2011 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
I have recently bought my PSP Go. So i don't have so much to say. ^_^
Jan 16, 2012 4:57 AM

Oct 2009
I'm Pika. I got mine black PSP-3008 S&L since 17/11/2010 (not so long ago, right?)/ Last summer it was stolen from me on the beach and returned 01.09.2011 in white. Now it wears white skin with black spots like cow. I don't have any game-disks because it's very expensive in Russia ($50 for each). However...

My Favorite Games:
- Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- Disgaea: Dark Hero Days
- Michael Jackson Experience
- Little Big Planet
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
- Mana Khemia

I'm also play such games as...
- FF Crisis Core,
- FF Dissidia I-II,
- Tekken Dark Resurrection,
- Tales Of Eternia,
- Legend of Heroes I-III
- Sega Rally.
Feb 20, 2012 1:58 PM

Feb 2012
Hey fellow PSP owners,
Just got my psp 3000 like a 3 months ago for one reason only. To get my anime fix on the go XD

besides the numerous anime episodes i also have a few games:

Disgaea afternoon of darkness
Phantasy Star Portable
Rachet and Clank size matters
Persona
Fate/Extra

plan to get some more of course:

All the persona games!
disgaea infinite
Metal gear games
monster hunter games
any other anime/jrpg related games (any recommendations?)

Would love any tips on any cool mods i can get for psps I have a psp 3000 6.60 CFW pro b9, only thing i have is gps to play game boy games
Sep 22, 2012 6:41 PM

Apr 2009
Hey my name is Flame.
Even though I've had my PSP since early 2010; I don't own very many games. The only games I have are:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (w/the Stradgey Guide)
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-
and GTA: Vice City Stories

There are many games I wish I could own, but here's a small list:
Dissidia: Final Fantasy 012
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
just to name a few.

The rest of my Memory Stick is filled with music, pictures, two videos, and three anime episodes.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» PSP-3000

Ryushi - Aug 15, 2008

20 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 10, 2021 2:49 PM

» Final Fantasy 7 : Crysis Core Discussion

unknowdata - Sep 14, 2007

20 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 10, 2021 2:49 PM

Poll: » My PSP!!! A lot of pictures!!! (Please show your devices!!)

unknowdata - Oct 9, 2007

29 by FlameLightning17 »»
Sep 22, 2012 6:28 PM

» OneManga for PSP

Zinvy - Oct 16, 2010

0 by Zinvy »»
Oct 16, 2010 3:51 AM

» The best Video Convertor for PSP - XVID4PSP!

unknowdata - Sep 14, 2007

18 by CruzAzul »»
Sep 21, 2010 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.