Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2014 1:43 PM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Yugi and his friends finally arrived in the past. They didn't have a big role so far though xD
Bakura defeated Mahad, no surprise... He causes a lot of chaos, damn.
Kaiba is a real anti-hero, even in the past :P
Aug 11, 2015 9:38 PM

Mar 2011
I think it was better without Yugi's troupe, the anime was looking like a new show, but at least they're funny.
Oct 29, 2020 8:29 AM

Nov 2017
Alrighty, Yuugi and the gang finally made it to the Memory World! Thanks, Shadi!

Obviously, Bakura survived! And he got the Millennium ring! For some reason, it increased his power to the point he can go invisible. Alrighty then! But good golly, Rica Matsumoto did such an amazing job as Bakura. She just makes him sound so evil and that laughter is contagious.

So the light blue haired woman's name is Kisara, huh? And she's known Seto since their childhood when he saved her.

I can tell Bobasa is a character to pay attention to, even though he just seems like a comic relief and nothing more.

Aknadin is actually Seto's father! Not only that, but Bakura knows something about him that's pretty incriminating
May 5, 2021 3:02 AM

Apr 2020
Marloges said:

Kaiba is a real anti-hero, even in the past :P
Yeah I would've hated his past self if not for the backstory lol
Nov 15, 2021 6:20 PM

Aug 2019
Didn't care for Priest Seto's adventure or him meeting Kisara. That whole subplot annoyed me both in the manga and anime, mostly because I was so sick of BEWD related stuff.

I liked Bakura's scenes, although the anime skipped one of my favorite scenes from the manga which showed Bakura arriving at a tavern and using his new Millennium Ring to kill some people who were bothering him. I get why it was cut, but that scene showed that Bakura's powers had increased by attaining a Millennium Item. Alas...
Apr 25, 2022 7:19 PM

Nov 2010
I like how Seto is always logical. I do think Mahado's actions as unnecessary and he just made Bakura even more powerful.

Poor Seto. He's cursed to live a life of tragedy. At least he earned himself a waifu.
Oct 31, 2022 9:19 PM

May 2012
MxS7HGS said:
I like how Seto is always logical.

I get that, but it's definitely not a good look for the ruling class to go hunting around the streets for "suspicious" people who haven't done anything wrong yet.
Oct 31, 2022 9:40 PM

Nov 2010
exerant said:
MxS7HGS said:
I like how Seto is always logical.

I get that, but it's definitely not a good look for the ruling class to go hunting around the streets for "suspicious" people who haven't done anything wrong yet.

Kaiba's existence in the anime is for the adult viewers of the show. hehe

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 15 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 20, 2010

12 by DarknessRider »»
Jun 4, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

EvianBubble - Sep 12, 2010

16 by -DxP- »»
May 25, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 45 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 25, 2010

13 by -DxP- »»
May 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 42 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 23, 2010

13 by -DxP- »»
May 25, 3:04 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 39 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 22, 2010

13 by -DxP- »»
May 24, 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.