Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 12, 2014 11:06 AM

Sep 2012
Spoil it for me. Does the main girl die? I'm not looking for a tragedy anime. I'd just look it up, but I don't want to google it for fear of other spoilers. Just a simple yes or no question. Does she die?
Apr 12, 2014 11:14 AM

Nov 2010
No but what happens to her is usually what is considered worse than being killed. It is what you would call one of those tragedy anime I believe.
Apr 12, 2014 11:54 AM

Sep 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
No but what happens to her is usually what is considered worse than being killed. It is what you would call one of those tragedy anime I believe.
Goddamnit. At least she doesn't die. Have you read the manga? I was thinking about reading that too, does she die in that?
Apr 12, 2014 11:58 AM

Jul 2013
Why are you asking this instead of watching or reading it to find out?
Apr 12, 2014 12:00 PM

Nov 2010
Reverb_Shock said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Goddamnit. At least she doesn't die. Have you read the manga? I was thinking about reading that too, does she die in that?
I've read the manga. Still no but like I said, it is a tragedy. Something people consider worse then death does happen to her(I'll spoil you if you want). And a lot of other people do die.
Apr 12, 2014 12:00 PM

Sep 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Reverb_Shock said:
IntroverTurtle said:
I've read the manga. Still no but like I said, it is a tragedy. Something people consider worse then death does happen to her(I'll spoil you if you want). And a lot of other people do die.
You can just spoil it for me, I assume it's rape?
Apr 12, 2014 12:04 PM

Nov 2010
Reverb_Shock said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Reverb_Shock said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Yes until her mind is broken and she is at the level of a three year old by the main character's best friend. In front of the main character while his friends are being eaten by demons, that's where he loses his arm and eye. Like I said, it's a tragedy.

Don't worry, the good part is how it gets to that. Spoiling won't bring down your enjoyment too much.
Apr 12, 2014 12:06 PM

Sep 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Reverb_Shock said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Reverb_Shock said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Yes until her mind is broken and she is at the level of a three year old by the main character's best friend. In front of the main character while his friends are being eaten by demons, that's where he loses his arm and eye. Like I said, it's a tragedy.
Does she recover? Or does it become like a revenge story for the rest of the manga?
Apr 12, 2014 12:07 PM

Nov 2010
Reverb_Shock said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Reverb_Shock said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Reverb_Shock said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Does she recover? Or does it become like a revenge story for the rest of the manga?
Revenge and trying to get her to recover
Apr 12, 2014 12:11 PM

Sep 2012
@IntroverTurtle

Alright that's fine. As long as she's not dead, I'm OK with it. Especially since it's loved by so many people, it's got to be good.
As for the tragedy, I've always looked at it like this: a person can recover from rape, but not from death. So as long as she has a chance, I'll read and watch the series.
Apr 12, 2014 12:13 PM

Nov 2010
Reverb_Shock said:
@IntroverTurtle

Alright that's fine. As long as she's not dead, I'm OK with it. Especially since it's loved by so many people, it's got to be good.
As for the tragedy, I've always looked at it like this: a person can recover from rape, but not from death. So as long as she has a chance, I'll read and watch the series.
In some anime they can recover from death.

And keep in mind that this all happens in the last episode. So if you want to see what happens next you have to read the manga and or read it over again as the anime does skip some things.
Apr 12, 2014 12:17 PM

Sep 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Reverb_Shock said:
@IntroverTurtle

And keep in mind that this all happens in the last episode. So if you want to see what happens next you have to read the manga and or read it over again as the anime does skip some things.
I was thinking more real life situation, but you're right about the death thing.

I see that the manga Golden Age arc is just the first 94 chapters. That means there's a ton after that. I'll hold out hope that she'll recover somewhere in there.
Apr 12, 2014 12:22 PM

Jun 2012
Reverb_Shock said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Reverb_Shock said:
@IntroverTurtle

I was thinking more real life situation, but you're right about the death thing.

I see that the manga Golden Age arc is just the first 94 chapters. That means there's a ton after that. I'll hold out hope that she'll recover somewhere in there.

Well, the characters are currently traveling to a place where there is something that is said will help her recover. So there is real hope, actually.
The only True Ending is the Harem Ending.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Berserk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

djinn_690 - Jun 1, 2008

85 by RGreatDanton »»
Today, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zell182 - Aug 4, 2009

54 by RGreatDanton »»
Today, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

fedaykin - Jan 19, 2009

99 by RGreatDanton »»
Today, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zell182 - Aug 4, 2009

64 by RGreatDanton »»
Today, 4:49 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 8 Discussion

Zell182 - Aug 4, 2009

45 by RGreatDanton »»
Today, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.