Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2014 7:10 PM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really didn't expect Kaiba to duel against this Zigfried guy. But I like it, now I guess Kaiba will defeat him and Yugi will play the finals with Leon. Kaiba can't seriously lose, I mean Yugi can't beat every villian for him...
Jul 15, 2014 7:13 PM

Sep 2011
So Kaiba vs Sieg, I did't expect this. I doubt that Kaiba will lose.
Aug 2, 2015 12:02 PM

Mar 2011
Well, it was said in the last episode preview (about Kaiba's duel).

That's a fierce duel, let's see who will win.
Oct 20, 2020 8:35 AM

Nov 2017
I really like this duel, now if only the art/animation was as good. -__- Like, just compare the art for Sieg's cards in the TCG with the ones in this episode and you'll get the idea.

Especially cards like Mischief of the Time Goddess and Valkyrie's Embrace. In this episode it's bare bones (if that) so once again, kudos to whomever redrew the cards 'cause they look sooo much better.

I know this is filler so I'm sure the animation team didn't really care, but the characters look so derpy lol.

Anyway, that's enough complaining.

Sieg wanted to make a deal with Pegasus but Kaiba got there first. So that's why he resents him? Maybe they've always been competing and that was the final straw that broke the camel's back
Nov 15, 2021 10:01 PM

Aug 2019
The fact that Leon got a free pass to duel Yugi just because of Sieg's virus sabotage annoyed me. Kaiba should've let Leon and Sieg duel and then disqualified Sieg if he won. Anyway, not sure why Mischief of the Time Goddess was called a Quick-Play Spell when it was clearly a Normal Spell Card, but I liked Kaiba's combo with Soul Absorption and his XYZ Monsters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

EvianBubble - Sep 12, 2010

16 by -DxP- »»
May 25, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 45 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 25, 2010

13 by -DxP- »»
May 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 42 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 23, 2010

13 by -DxP- »»
May 25, 3:04 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 39 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 22, 2010

13 by -DxP- »»
May 24, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Episode 37 Discussion

EvianBubble - Jun 22, 2010

10 by -DxP- »»
May 23, 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.