Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2014 11:06 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The end of the Earth Eleven vs Ixal Fleet match and also...

...the end of "Inazuma Eleven GO! Galaxy", as also the end of the TV animated "Inazuma Eleven" series overall (well, at least for now...)

I'll really miss it very much (since 2008 I've been watching every single episode of "Inazuma Eleven" (and its 3 phases) and "Inazuma Eleven GO" (and its 2 sequels)... :(
Mar 25, 2014 8:18 AM

Apr 2013
I WILL MISS INAZUMA ELEVENNN D: hope more sequels come
Mar 30, 2014 9:52 AM

Dec 2013
Hm, this didn't have as much soccer battling, but it needed time to make the ending. I was looking forward to see The Earth Infinite.

Well, now I will wait for the special episode.
Jul 13, 2014 9:52 AM

Mar 2014
I almost thought they were gonna leave the whole Minori thing hanging, but they resolved it. (No proper aftermath though)

Ahh, Hontou ni Arigatou gave feels. Kinda sad there isn't a graduation episode, the original series' last few episodes gave a lot of feels. Here it felt a bit rushed.

Gonna miss Inazuma Eleven. D: Hopefully we'll get some news soon about the supposed reboot.

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging
Aug 3, 2014 8:37 AM

Aug 2014
To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed in IEGG. In fact, I'm disappointed in IEG and IEGCS as well. I stopped watching IEGG awhile ago and just finished it a few weeks ago.

- No fail Hissatsu animation, even the original series have this, why does IEG doesn't?
- Inconsistency, like when a player using a special shot from a corner, and when the animation starts it shows that player is in front of the goal.
- A bit surreal even if it's an anime, how can a team full of newbies defeat a pro team.
- Tenma beating Tsurugi? No just no x.x Tsurugi was a seed, and he have played soccer longer than Tenma.
- Tenma getting all those evolutions? Evolved Majin Pegasus Avatar? Evolved Soul?
- And catching up with the opponents score even if it's a 5 score gap

But I'm kinda sad for this series to end. Been watching IE for as long as I can remember, giving me courage all the way through the end.
Nov 14, 2014 8:55 AM

Apr 2013
fubuki211 said:
To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed in IEGG. In fact, I'm disappointed in IEG and IEGCS as well. I stopped watching IEGG awhile ago and just finished it a few weeks ago.

- No fail Hissatsu animation, even the original series have this, why does IEG doesn't?
- Inconsistency, like when a player using a special shot from a corner, and when the animation starts it shows that player is in front of the goal.
- A bit surreal even if it's an anime, how can a team full of newbies defeat a pro team.
- Tenma beating Tsurugi? No just no x.x Tsurugi was a seed, and he have played soccer longer than Tenma.
- Tenma getting all those evolutions? Evolved Majin Pegasus Avatar? Evolved Soul?

But I'm kinda sad for this series to end. Been watching IE for as long as I can remember, giving me courage all the way through the end.

Well Tenma is the main central focus protagonist after all so his evolution made sense.

Tsurugi being a seed doesn't mean much, that was ages ago, all the matches they've played till now would have contributed into their change and improvement. Also they play different positions so you can't compare them.
Mar 6, 2015 5:59 PM
Oct 2012

Didn't Wild Dunk have failed animation twice before it actually worked?

And a player using a technique with no other players shown in the stadium or in the goal is consistent, all the games are like this, the show has been like this since episode 2 of IE.

The same way they beat the FF with Endou's weak team, against Teikoku, even worse, against ZEUS.
The same way Tobitaka went from the worst player ever to stop Strike Samba V3.
The Earth Nine had immense inner power and trained in the Black Room like hell.

Tenma never beat Tsurugi neither the opposite, their clash of powers tied, Tenma just won the match because of Zanakurou and Matatagi, he himself didn't score anything, and that argument about seed makes no sense, if you want to nitpick then go complain about Kinako beating Tsurugi in the time paradox.

Your issue is?Tenma has an advanced spirit, his evolutions show that he's like a guardian angel that brings out the best out of his friends, Endou was definitely more powerful and gifted than Tenma in his time.

They never caught up a 5 score cap, it was 4 in the final match of Galaxy, and they got help from everyone.
Also in Aliea Academy the Chaos match had them score 8 goals one after other so it's a bit late to complain.
Takuto_ShindouApr 13, 2015 3:14 PM
May 24, 2015 9:18 AM

Aug 2014
LeFlower-kun said:
Tsurugi being a seed doesn't mean much, that was ages ago, all the matches they've played till now would have contributed into their change and improvement. Also they play different positions so you can't compare them.

That's my problem, they play different position, yet they are equally matched. If anything, Tsurugi have more experience and power. It's like Tsurugi didn't improve at all aside from his Soul.

-Didn't Wild Dunk have failed animation twice before it actually worked?

Forgot about that, but there definitely are not as much as the original IE

-And a player using a technique with no other players shown in the stadium or in the goal is consistent, all the games are like this, the show has been like this since episode 2 of IE.

I'm talking about the anime, not the game. Knowing it's system's capability and gameplay, even a lot of games these days are like that. Played the game, enjoyed it, but that's that. It's been like that since IE, yes, but they usually show us where their shots are from. I'm just saying it's gotten worse.

-The same way they beat the FF with Endou's weak team, against Teikoku, even worse, against ZEUS.
The same way Tobitaka went from the worst player ever to stop Strike Samba V3.
The Earth Nine had immense inner power and trained in the Black Room like hell.

Ok, I might have worded that terribly. Using the world "surreal" isn't really a good idea in an IE title. But this is the the world cup we're talking about. Heck! It's the entire galaxy. It'd be better if they actually trained properly first. That, or the aliens aren't that strong.
Tobitaka was already powerful in the first place. Even without his Hissatsu, he was able to weaken Someoka's attack (Sorry if it was someone else, it's been a while). Improving by training is something natural, but I'm talking when they won BEFORE training.

- Tenma never beat Tsurugi neither the opposite, their clash of powers tied, Tenma just won the match because of Zanakurou and Matatagi, he himself didn't score anything, and that argument about seed makes no sense, if you want to nitpick then go complain about Kinako beating Tsurugi in the time paradox.

Ok, tie. In terms of power, it's a tie? And by seed as in his experience when he was a seed. While being a seed doesn't have anything to do in this season, his experience does. And about Kinako, we barely know anything about her. Who knows, maybe she was actually a goddess reincarnate as human.

- Your issue is?Tenma has an advanced spirit, his evolutions show that he's like a guardian angel that brings out the best out of his friends, Endou was definitely more powerful and gifted than Tenma in his time.

Ok, fair enough. Tenma was often depressed so that kind of made me annoyed when he get all these evolutions. But his teammates did have fun with him as captain, so okay.

- They never caught up a 5 score cap, it was 4 in the final match of Galaxy, and they got help from everyone.

Close enough. (and you tell me I nitpick much)

- Also in Aliea Academy the Chaos match had them score 8 goals one after other so it's a bit late to complain.

Good point. although IE season 2 wasn't really my favorite as of a lot of people. But I'll acknowledge that.

and one more thing.
"3-2"s
Don't get me wrong, despite my disappointment, I still love both series. Like I said, I'm still sad that it ended. Definitely my favorite anime of all time. The anime that actually has impacted a lot to my life (for the better) but I won't blindly defend it. I acknowledge their weaknesses.
Hoping for Inazuma Eleven Future even though it's unlikely.
fubuki211May 24, 2015 9:22 AM
Jul 25, 2015 3:29 AM

Jul 2011
fubuki211 said:
It's like Tsurugi didn't improve at all aside from his Soul.

Just finished watching, all Tsurugi did was Bicycle Sword lol. Such a letdown from the previous sequel, I thought Chrono Stone was great, but this one is just meh. Many of the scenes felt rushed too. I see that the manga is still ongoing so if they're gonna make some more I hope it will be better than this.
Kappa_123Jul 25, 2015 3:32 AM
Nov 29, 2015 2:33 PM
Oct 2012
Cooldesak said:
Such a letdown from the previous sequel, I thought Chrono Stone was great, but this one is just meh.

I'd never put Chrono Stone above Galaxy, i'd say it was a HUGE improvement

fubuki211 said:
Tobitaka was already powerful in the first place. Even without his Hissatsu, he was able to weaken Someoka's attack (Sorry if it was someone else, it's been a while). Improving by training is something natural, but I'm talking when they won BEFORE training.

Are you talking about the Fire Dragon match?
I've rewatched that match and its said by Tenma that they trained, even if a bit, also, if you say Tobitaka was already strong, then why can't they also be?
Note: Fire Dragon lost because of cockiness, they were toying around the entire first half of the time, it's made clear by how the Captain was standing still in the field, when he started to get serious, it was too late.

Cooldesak said:
Ok, tie. In terms of power, it's a tie? And by seed as in his experience when he was a seed. While being a seed doesn't have anything to do in this season, his experience does

Tenma eventually caught up to Tsurugi, he improved just as hard to survive in Chrono Stone.

Cooldesak said:
Don't get me wrong, despite my disappointment, I still love both series. Like I said, I'm still sad that it ended. Definitely my favorite anime of all time. The anime that actually has impacted a lot to my life (for the better) but I won't blindly defend it. I acknowledge their weaknesses.
Hoping for Inazuma Eleven Future even though it's unlikely.

I see, forgive me if i pushy at some points, I just really enjoy the Go trilogy.
Also it's funny that you said your least favorite season of the original is the Aliea Arc, it's my favorite one, I dislike the FFI mainly because it took everything supernatural about IE that made it so good in order to pander to the majority who prefered normal stuff and turned it into a Captain Tsubasa clone.
That's why i love Go a lot more than IE, it's clear that Hino had more liberty to do what he always wanted to do with the series.
I'm hoping for Inazuma Eleven Future too, I think it would be the best path for the series, definitely NOT another FFI.
Takuto_ShindouJan 4, 2016 4:55 PM
Dec 3, 2015 3:16 PM
Feb 2015
i know i gonna sound like a troll for saying this: i have just only skim parts of the series & wiki some of the characters, so basically answer me this: how old r most of the characters, the reason is 1 of them used to be in the gymnastics club at her school, but to me the characters look like their in their middle school years
Apr 27, 2016 7:16 AM
May 2015
r u kidding? is this really end of inzuma eleven go galaxy? not i dont think so. it cant b end like this. ther r so many question that sholud b reveled in next episode. plz dont end like this
Mar 11, 2017 12:17 PM

Aug 2012
This ending was even more emotional to me since it's the last time we'll actually get to see Tenma :'c He was one of my favorite characters too
Sep 5, 2022 6:36 PM
Aug 2022
awesome really sed tho

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy Episode 17 Discussion

LAboy456 - Aug 29, 2013

6 by MrDrPenguin1281 »»
May 23, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy Episode 33 Discussion

LAboy456 - Jan 11, 2014

1 by DouradaGrelhada »»
May 16, 2017 1:32 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy Episode 20 Discussion

LAboy456 - Sep 18, 2013

1 by vasilis0602 »»
Jun 7, 2016 1:15 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy Episode 1 Discussion

LAboy456 - May 8, 2013

11 by vasilis0602 »»
Jun 2, 2016 10:06 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy Episode 42 Discussion

LAboy456 - Mar 24, 2014

1 by Welpie »»
Jun 25, 2014 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.