Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shugo Chara!
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 26, 2009 1:59 AM

Jun 2008
It might be a sequel, but since MAL listed it as a prequel. I'm a bit confused.

Are they going to run the entire series again, but without all the fillers. It would be nice to watch through the entire series without having to go through one of the many filler episodes. Or perhaps the entire series we animated, and no fillers?
Aug 26, 2009 5:17 AM

Mar 2009
I haven't read the books, so I thought it might have meant it was a continuation.....
I don't know what it means that it's listed as a prequal... Maybe about the former Gardiens? Like Tadase's uncals generation? Or something.
If it was a do over without fillers, I think it would say alternate version, wouldn't it?
Aug 26, 2009 6:07 AM
Nov 2008
i kinda hope its a new arc, cuz the manga is cuming to an end, but if there is a new manga arc, then this might be the anime version.
Aug 26, 2009 6:58 AM

Jul 2009
hm.......a new season?? for my guess, this is after their graduation.....i think...maybe....maybe not.....i saw an article with the picture....there is a new girl, also pink-haired but has a darker shade of pink....i think she is a new harvester of X-eggs 'cuz she was holding an X-egg in the picture :))

|Please Join the Rozen Maiden FC and Twin Seki FC!|
Aug 26, 2009 8:39 AM

Nov 2007
anything with pre- is before.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 26, 2009 9:35 AM

Mar 2009
I hope it is a sequal and not a prequal... my mom and I love Shugo Chara.
Aug 26, 2009 11:12 AM

Nov 2006
somebody just selected the wrong option (they're in a drop down list.) i fixed it.
Aug 26, 2009 11:32 AM
Jun 2008
Prequel and sequel. Learn to spell...

And it might just be a side story. You know, as if the fillers aren't enough anyway.
Aug 26, 2009 4:08 PM

Feb 2009
Don't know if I'm happy or not happy, to be honest, I don't want SC to drag on too long. But I suppose I'll just take whatever Satellite throw at me..
Aug 26, 2009 6:19 PM
Sep 2007
windeen-windy said:
I hope it is a sequal and not a prequal... my mom and I love Shugo Chara.
It's probably sequal.
Aug 27, 2009 1:02 AM

Aug 2007
Hm, but why was it first Shugo Chara Party, and suddenly it is Shugo Chara dokki doki O__o I don't get it.
Aug 27, 2009 6:57 AM

Nov 2007
Idk either all I know is that the name isn't all to original now xD
Aug 28, 2009 1:57 AM

Sep 2008
Amandachan said:
Hm, but why was it first Shugo Chara Party, and suddenly it is Shugo Chara dokki doki O__o I don't get it.

AnimeNewsNetwork said:
An early copy of the October issue of Kodansha's Nakayoshi magazine has revealed that the new Shugo Chara Party! television program will have anime and live-action segments. (The October issue will officially ship on September 3.) The main segment of the new program will be the Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki anime, which the magazine describes as a power-up of the ongoing Shugo Chara!! Doki— anime adaptation of Peach-Pit's Shugo Chara! manga. A new character named Rikka will appear.

The new program will also include Shugo Chara Pucchi Puchi! anime shorts. Super-deformed versions of the characters Ran, Miki, and Su will star in these shorts. Shugo Chara!! Doki— director Kenji Yasuda will continue to oversee both Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki and Shugo Chara Pucchi Puchi! at the Satelight anime studio.

In addition to the anime, Shugo Chara Party! will have regular appearances by the Shugo Chara Egg! female idol group as program hosts. However, the group will have a new lineup: Mizuki Fukumura as Amulet Heart, Akari Saho as Amulet Spade, and Irori Maeda as Amulet Clover. An open audition will be held for the fourth member, Amulet Diamond. The winner of the audition, which is open to unsigned girls in elementary and junior high schools, will perform as part of the group and appear on the Shugo Chara Party! program. The group will sing the theme song of Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki as well.
Aug 28, 2009 11:17 PM

Jul 2009
so the shugo chara party is like a package? wherein it involves shugo chara dokki doki and shugo chara pucchi puchi?
kumokuAug 28, 2009 11:21 PM

|Please Join the Rozen Maiden FC and Twin Seki FC!|
Aug 29, 2009 8:49 PM

Mar 2009
windy said:
somebody just selected the wrong option (they're in a drop down list.) i fixed it.

I'm glad it was just a mistake. They do happen sometimes, I was hoping that was all it was ^^
Thanks for fixing it Windy
Aug 29, 2009 11:59 PM
Jan 2008
I really can't understand why they even make a third season. The manga doesn't have any new that they can make -.- I don't want a third season with actually no storyline, no Ikuto and a stupid ripped-off name -.-" Guess I will skip this one.
Aug 31, 2009 10:06 AM
Jul 2008
Snowflakes said:
Don't know if I'm happy or not happy, to be honest, I don't want SC to drag on too long. But I suppose I'll just take whatever Satellite throw at me..

I second that!
Sep 4, 2009 4:50 AM

Apr 2007
I like Shugo Chara, but I was kind of disheartened to hear about the live-action segments and the shorts. Would this mean that the episode for the actual anime is shorter? Or is it like anime episode here, live-action ep here, short here...etc... :/
Sep 5, 2009 2:46 PM

May 2009
well..its probably about amu looking for ran miki and suu if u guys read chapter 44
Sep 11, 2009 11:52 PM

Feb 2008
I don't read the manga but still want to continue watching this.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 20, 2009 12:28 PM

Jun 2008
I'm a little confused >.< I heard it will be part live action and anime? There isn't much information out about it either.

Does anyone have any idea's?
- Noblesse Oblige -

And I'm saying a prayer for the desperate heart's tonight

Sep 25, 2009 3:27 AM

Oct 2007
LittleStar said:
Amandachan said:

AnimeNewsNetwork said:
An early copy of the October issue of Kodansha's Nakayoshi magazine has revealed that the new Shugo Chara Party! television program will have anime and live-action segments. (The October issue will officially ship on September 3.) The main segment of the new program will be the Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki anime, which the magazine describes as a power-up of the ongoing Shugo Chara!! Doki— anime adaptation of Peach-Pit's Shugo Chara! manga. A new character named Rikka will appear.

The new program will also include Shugo Chara Pucchi Puchi! anime shorts. Super-deformed versions of the characters Ran, Miki, and Su will star in these shorts. Shugo Chara!! Doki— director Kenji Yasuda will continue to oversee both Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki and Shugo Chara Pucchi Puchi! at the Satelight anime studio.

In addition to the anime, Shugo Chara Party! will have regular appearances by the Shugo Chara Egg! female idol group as program hosts. However, the group will have a new lineup: Mizuki Fukumura as Amulet Heart, Akari Saho as Amulet Spade, and Irori Maeda as Amulet Clover. An open audition will be held for the fourth member, Amulet Diamond. The winner of the audition, which is open to unsigned girls in elementary and junior high schools, will perform as part of the group and appear on the Shugo Chara Party! program. The group will sing the theme song of Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki as well.

So any idea how long will each segments last?

Sep 26, 2009 12:01 AM

Sep 2008
this is confusing....
well i already watched 102 eps, so i´ll continue this
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 26, 2009 12:52 PM

Sep 2008
Sep 27, 2009 3:45 PM

Feb 2009
Yeesh.
It seems SC is becoming the next "Hey-let's milk-it-way-beyond-its-worth" series.
Honestly, when Hello Project made up a group called "Shugo Chara Egg" and made them dress up in chara cosplay...that's honestly whne the anime died for me.
And it seems this studio is intent on multilating SC's bloodied up corpse and zombiefying it.
Again I say yeesh.
Sep 27, 2009 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
meh i guess i'll be sticking even more to the manga now, i'll still watch it just in hope to see more amuto scenes animated and with voices >_<
Sep 28, 2009 1:23 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
ya its sequel
Sep 30, 2009 9:49 PM

Jun 2008
Zero_r2 said:
this is confusing....
well i already watched 102 eps, so i´ll continue this

yeah, me too... sooo confused >.<

...but I guess I've gotten this far, can't give up now. *sigh*

Oct 8, 2009 7:54 PM

Jun 2008
lazylady said:
i kinda hope its a new arc, cuz the manga is cuming to an end, but if there is a new manga arc, then this might be the anime version.

The manga still has ALOT to go. She needs to find her characters, which I asume will lead to some form of conflict and I dought they'll end without Ikuto coming back.

Animeluverz125 said:
well..its probably about amu looking for ran miki and suu if u guys read chapter 44

No, see, the anime is much to fast for the manga to keep up, so there is going to be a (hopefully) short filler arc until the manga is ahead enough to continue along the original story line

sakurablossom143 said:
I like Shugo Chara, but I was kind of disheartened to hear about the live-action segments and the shorts. Would this mean that the episode for the actual anime is shorter? Or is it like anime episode here, live-action ep here, short here...etc... :/

It seems they're the same length as usual, the anime that is. For me, I think it's turning into some japanese style varaity show.

SachikoUchiha said:
I really can't understand why they even make a third season. The manga doesn't have any new that they can make -.- I don't want a third season with actually no storyline, no Ikuto and a stupid ripped-off name -.-" Guess I will skip this one.

There is still more to the manga, and Ikuto will probably come back, he's to much of an important character, more so than most of the gaurdians. Also, Amu still needs to find out about Nagi and find her to have her Shugo Chara dissapear then find them.
Nov 6, 2009 7:57 PM

May 2007
So why is it lumped back into one entry again? It would make more sense to have two separate entries.
Nov 7, 2009 4:43 AM

Nov 2007
Pokedude97 said:
So why is it lumped back into one entry again? It would make more sense to have two separate entries.

Someone requested to merge into one.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2009

26 by Tiulenka »»
May 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 13, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 20, 2022 2:39 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 6, 2009

16 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 30, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 5:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2009

13 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 18, 2022 1:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.