Forum Settings
Forums

Mou Hasamazu ni wa Irarenai♥: Hoshi ni Onegai Shitara Konna ni Okkiku Nacchatta! Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2014 2:10 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I guess no one cared enough about this hentai to make a episode discussion thread on it?

Well it wasn't anything amazing. Small chested girl gets huge boobs, shows them off at school, runs into the guy she likes and has sex with him in the bathroom.

Think it was aliens or something that gave her the big boobs? I didn't really too much attention to it, I just know she was wishing while looking towards the night sky and while sleeping having a dream with these tentacle like strings going in her then the next she's awake and bam, big boobs.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 8, 2014 10:10 PM

Jul 2008
It's not something I will rewatch a second time, thats for sure. Pretty plain in my opinion.
Apr 6, 2014 1:44 PM

Jul 2009
l didn't understand the plot
May 30, 2014 6:21 PM

Oct 2012
funny stuff.
Jun 27, 2014 4:26 AM

Jan 2014
i guess it's nice..i just happen to watch it today...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 29, 2014 3:25 AM

Oct 2013
the plot is mediocre even for a hentai but the animation and voicing fill for it...
Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it.
Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it.
Nov 6, 2014 9:47 AM

Apr 2011
It was okay, I guess.
Oct 29, 2015 9:28 AM
Feb 2015
I found the intimacy to be very hot. Didn't care about the alien but they did have a funny moment in the end when she told it to shut up. The facial scene could have been longer.
Jul 26, 2021 5:55 AM
Oct 2013
This being killed by alien crash and then revived by it is an ultraman parody probably XD
Nov 10, 2022 1:24 PM

Nov 2010
Females being the dominant gender is so true thanks to their pussy. They've caused the fall of many realms and they can drive even the manliest person in the world to insanity. Most if not all guys are at the mercy of their juicy & delicious holes. hehe
It was alright. Amano is cute and the sex was decent. However, I didn't really get a hard on. It felt lacking for some reason. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.