Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 10, 2009 12:57 PM
Aug 2009
I just made this MAL account to try and get help... I cannot log on to my account, http://myanimelist.net/profile/sinistra45. I have invested a lot of time there, and would like some help. I have tried to reset my account NUMEROUS times, but never receive the confirmation e-mail with a new password. Can someone PLEASE help me out?

Again, my user name here is: sinistra45.
The e-mail associated with that account is: JustinCharles79@aol.com

Again, please help me out,
Thanks,
Justin
Aug 10, 2009 1:25 PM
Aug 10, 2009 2:32 PM
Aug 2009
I've tried doing that... a few times, actually. How long could I expect to wait for a response?
Aug 10, 2009 3:53 PM

Feb 2008
I'd guess not more than a few days but I could be wrong...
Aug 10, 2009 4:11 PM
Aug 2009
I'll give it a few day, and if that doesn't happen, I'll post here again... Thanks for the suggestions and prompt response to my inquiry.
Aug 12, 2009 10:22 PM
Aug 2009
still unable to log into my sinistra45 account.
I tried contacting the webmaster, but have not heard anything back. I may suggest sending a copy of the reply to my yahoo account, along with the account the aol account that is associated with MAL.

username: sinistra45
aol: JustinCharles79@aol.com
yahoo: justincaseimlate@yahoo.com

please help resolve this inconvenience...
Aug 15, 2009 12:47 PM
Aug 2009
I'm having the same problem. I have made numerous attempts to reset my password. I have posted in another thread in this forum, asking the same question. I have made numerous attempts to contact the webmaster. No one has been able to solve my problem. I have invested a lot of time into MAL, and do not want to forsake everything that I have done with my profile. Can someone PLEASE help me out?

username: sinistra45
aol (associated with MAL): justincharles79@aol.com
yahoo (would like a response sent to this account also): justincaseimlate@yahoo.com

This is getting frustrating because it has been akmost a week and the problem has not been resolved. Again, I would appreciate it if someone were to please help me out so that this issue may be fixed.
Thanks,
Justin

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3483 by Lil_Neko023 »»
2 hours ago

» Episode Discussions keep taking longer and longer to appear on the app after an episode is out.

Cestlavie_ - Jun 22

1 by pichipichiHiro »»
7 hours ago

» Keep getting Captcha every few hours

AlecGH - Mar 23

8 by YamiNoNoroi »»
9 hours ago

» How to import .txt anime list exported from 9anime?

EmeraldEmolga - Nov 9, 2021

6 by Onedux »»
Yesterday, 11:39 AM

» Is there a way to recover Interest Stacks from removed users?

dadnaya - Jun 22

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Jun 22, 10:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.