Animations pretty bad for the most part, though some scenes are ok. Artstyle and character designs are also pretty bad. Plot's a bit too melodramatic. Pretty meh.
Expected a bit too much from this maybe since Pixy did this one. Not to mention around the same time as their other titles like Makai Kishi Ingrid.
* The scenes. And I mean just the scenes, because the positions, fetishes, and all that are pretty varying and ranges from vanilla to some pretty hardcore scenes.
* The ending song. There's that at least.
* The artstyle. The character designs are pretty bad too from the head
* The animation. Really mediocre-tier animation for most of the non-vanilla parts and even then those aren't that good. There's even a part where there's a threesome which was animated pretty badly that it was as if it's a side by side gif of the same scene with the same girl, just with different hair.
* The plot. I guess it's pretty meh for the most part. They put in a lot of action, blood, violence, killing, and even dying throughout the whole show(also animated badly). Also gets melodramatic at the last episode.
Things that might turn you off:
Violence and Blood
Was a pretty bad show overall, but I guess it's not totally bad. The variety of scenes and fetishes they cater to was enough to give me enough enjoyment at least. You could spend the time watching better demon buster-type hentai out there rather than this though. But if you're looking for more, this one's worth looking into at least.