Succubu-ist Story The Animation

Source: Manga
Genres: HentaiHentai
Duration: 15 min.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Nov 4, 2017
ImJustThatKinky1 (All reviews)
I did a review in the style of a blind journey so that we could experience the pain together. Feel free to check it out below

As for a quick summary, the animation is okay during H-scenes but is abhorrent at other times. The characters all speak in generic hentai phrases and have no distinguishing or unique traits that make it fun to watch them have sex. Even for a hentai this is just a pretty uninspired and basic episode. I'd only recommend it if you really love futa and double penetration, I guess. Note that I haven't read the manga, so maybe it was read more
Dec 19, 2018
nelson_a (All reviews)
Okay folks lets me summarize this show quickly.

(It's the adaptation of "Non Human life" hentai manga chapter 1 by the Artist Kimura Neito)

Contain Spoilers

Plot and characters 7/10:

it's just your typical lovey dovey story about our mc and his childhood friend & future lover succubus.another character is an elf teacher who can grant wish by giving her a semen.

long story short and a twist our 3 main character have group sex in the end when the sensei elf grow a dick(futanari) and they double penetrate the cute succubus.

there's a little high and low moment of the story like jealousy and winning back trust but yeah read more