Edit Anime Information

Licensors: Media Blasters
Studios: Y.O.U.C
Source: Original
Genres: Hentai
Duration: 30 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

Ranked: N/A2

Feb 7, 2010
kdub1200 (All reviews)
This is a classic Japanese hentai. It is about a family made up of a mother, father, grandpa (fathers dad), son, and daughter. There really isn't much of a plot, it's basically just about the family having sex with eachother.

It was fairly entertaining and I laughed a few times, I didn't really feel like it was a waste of my time at all so I went ahead and gave it an 8/10.

Art 8/10
The art was fine, just as detailed as any other hentai's you'll probably come across.

Story 5/10
As I said before, there really wasn't much of a plot at all. Not that a plot read more
Jun 14, 2010
Geomora (All reviews)
Okay this is my first review so please bare with me!

Well first off if you like mother-daughter, mother-son, mother-(old) stepfather, father-daughter, stepsister-stepbrother, grandpa-grandaughter relationships then this is definitly for you!

Story 8/10- There wasn't much of a story if you ask me, because it's as you already know about a horny mom who's not being satisfied, now that's sort of a turn off if you ask me. Then there's a somewhat rape scene but when you watch it you'll think it won't count. But to be truthfull there are some funny moments for example the ending and the somewhat close to the middle were pretty funny

Art read more
Mar 6, 2015
andrew7878 (All reviews)
Incest warring!!!!

This is the kind family you invite over for dinner, and as they leave you beg not to go. Truly well thought out plot. When the mother got sandwiched for some reason I stood up put on my big finder thing (you can buy as sports events) and start yelling heck yea!!! My neighbor knocked on my door and asked "What the heck is going on?" I apologized telling him "I'm so sorry I was watching the game." My wife couldn't stop laughing after that. I can't wait to move out of my apartment.

yep this will be a hentai read more