Morishita Wataru grew up on a motherless family, but despite his lonely environment, he worked hard and managed to enroll on the prestigious Ousei academy. The school is run by an old scholarship rule, in which the students' grades are tied to the teacher's evaluation, so the teachers inevitably give the students a strict education.
Morishita has good grades, but on a class where everyone is an excellent student, his grades where below the average. Her homeroom teacher Tsukishima Kyoko was particularly strict on him, and not only about his grades, but even on his daily life. Morishita was very stressed between the difficult studies and the harsh teaching, but he had someone to help him, she was the assistant homeroom teacher of his class Shirakawa Miwa, a kind, maternal woman who understood Moshita's circumstances and was always on his mind.
However, she suddenly announced her marriage, and Morishita who lost his friend and only moral support fell into despair. Naturally he could not concentrate on his studies and ended up getting the lowest score on the scholarship test, ending up going to special classes after school.
His stress was bigger than ever, now that her admired Miwa was going to be another's man woman and his grades are the lowest. At that moment, his smartphone started to vibrate, checking it out of curiosity, there was an app he had never seen called "Hypnosis app"...
Great vanilla hentai but mediocre hypnotism hentai.
First hypnotism-themed hentai to come out this year and it has been a good while since the last good one. This one, though pretty great, failed to deliver in a couple of ways.
* Artstyle is clean. For a kyonyuu-type hentai the proportions of the girls aren't half-bad. MC is a generic no-faced character but the girls are really sexy.
* Great animation. Only seen a couple of the new releases this year and they were also animated pretty well. Noticing a pattern on breast-animation fluidity improvement from the ones i've seen and looks really great.
* The scenes are nice. They're all vanilla but the positions they used are pretty great so if you like that go nuts, they're really well animated like I said.
* The plot starts from pretty ok to "lol what just happened this is pretty stupid" from how i saw it. There's not really much to it besides guy with Hypnotism App goes crazy with lust and power with no particular aim.
* The hypnotism. Now believe me when I say that I am a huge enthusiast of saimin-type hentai and that this one is a bit of a flop in terms of that. Nothing much really happens, guy wants sex, guy opens app, glass breaks on the screen, bam he gets the sex. Basically it's more of just a plot device for him to get a huge harem and full-time sex and really fails to deliver in terms of being a good saimin-type hentai for me.
Things that might turn you off:
Huge semen volume
Kyonyuu (big tits)
Short answer. It's great.
Long answer. It's great as a vanilla hentai with everything i've mentioned above, but certainly is not the best hypnotism hentai, there are a couple others out there that's much better in that regard.
A hypnosis app just appears on this guys phone and he can do whatever he wants now. It sounds stupid on paper to a lot of people, I'm sure.
Try and put your head around the hypnotizing phone app and the story, and I hope you can appreciate it, like I did. It should be easy for most, especially if you're male.
As a hypnosis hentai, this hentai still has a creepy tone; imo, it's not really vanilla. The single fact that the sex is involuntary makes this not vanilla.
If there is no other reason to watch it though, it's for hentai itself. The art/animation is very good. Beautiful characters with huge boobs, big butts, and thick thighs. The color is very good as well.
It's one of the better hentai I've watched this year. read more