Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 7:54 AM

Jan 2018
The cover page looks great. Tao slowly getting around to talk about it in the aftermath.
Apr 3, 8:17 AM
Nov 2022
the cliffhanger... OMG!! I knew there was something wrong with that "new girlfriend"...
Apr 3, 1:07 PM
Feb 2016
girlfriend gets jealous if you interact with another woman? sounds exhausting. and as we can see, she is controlling in more ways than one.
Apr 3, 7:31 PM

Jul 2021
Ms Tao recovered as quick from the aftermath of her brother's revelation. Alma getting a crazy amount of wages from his service unlike Tao lmao I guess it's all about per-delivery / per-mile basis if it's irl I dunno much but maybe there are also forces of demand & supply too. The new girlfriend is also deja vu to someone in this chapter (Also someone who is in a part of a group/family in Chapter 7 I think I can't recall much)
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 9, 4:59 AM

Oct 2017
Nothing we couldn't already deduce and mostly Tao interactions with the others now that they know about her brother. If nothing else the author sure can draw great looking characters. This new bitch looks good too.
Apr 13, 10:27 PM
Jan 2024
Classic chekhovs gun this chapter and a setup for what makes the higer level Maga unique. First blood related and starvation next. I'm exited to see which direction Sano sensei takes the amalgamation of tropes so far
Apr 18, 5:25 PM
Feb 2015
Now I see why Jin had a particular disdain for dark-colored-haired women... Excited for the next chapters!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gokurakugai Chapter 17 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 1

6 by Miyamoto_90 »»
May 23, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Gokurakugai Chapter 15 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 3

3 by Cheonyu »»
Mar 6, 11:02 AM

Poll: » Gokurakugai Chapter 6 Discussion

Luxology - Mar 2, 2023

6 by LyLord »»
Mar 2, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Gokurakugai Chapter 9 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jun 1, 2023

13 by LyLord »»
Mar 2, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Gokurakugai Chapter 14 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 3, 2023

10 by Limun »»
Jan 6, 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.