Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 2, 2022 2:27 PM

Aug 2017
It sure is going slow. But it's slowly building up. Just have to wait for it to pick itself back up.

Nov 3, 2022 5:22 AM
Oct 2021
Yeah, Yor's food being pixalated like Gintama & Kid Yuri being a masochist is totally not kid friendly. Also, Anya in recent episodes act like a scary ass brat & the fact the anime changed the way Anya called Damian from Sy-on boy to some noob ass name called Second son......
Nov 3, 2022 5:24 AM

Jun 2020
Molangao said:
OvergrownRover said:

Cuz it is and the majority of all anime are for kids

Uhm sorry what, where the hell u got this info from lol

he's not wrong lmao, like only 2% of anime are geared towards actual adults
This anime shit is addictive
Nov 5, 2022 9:45 AM

Dec 2019
Yeah this season is much weaker in s1 I was dying of laughter pretty much every ep

This season its still enjoyable but the previous season was way more funny
Nov 5, 2022 11:04 AM

Feb 2017
I didn't read the manga so can't really compare, but I enjoyed much more Part 1.
Maybe it's because the interraction between the characters and the gags is getting more and more repetitive.
Nov 7, 2022 8:40 AM
Jun 2021
This shit has become too repetitive. Apart from Anya no character is likable. Plot/Story is disastrous. I liked part 1 because everything was fresh and new. I expected some new things to happen in part 2 , but no. The author just keeps repeating the same things again and again.
Nov 7, 2022 4:23 PM
May 2022
For what I thought is an action spy anime blending with long informative dialogues and a spice of shock value from a seinen anime, but in reality it isn't. (For real, I never bother giving it a chance right from the beginning)

What we all got are low-brow, unfunny scenes trying hard to make you laugh and eye-rolling repetitive gags that will probably make you sleep. As a fan of ridiculous, over-the-top comedy shows currently thriving in Japan and gritty but also brutal adult anime, it's rather disappointing to me.😒
Nov 12, 2022 11:29 AM
Jan 2018
As someone who’s been reading the series since it started I’m a bit confused myself by the direction they’re taking. Like they’re definitely focusing on the more minor story plots rn
Nov 12, 2022 12:27 PM

Jan 2022
Everything, save for the first couple of episodes, feels like filler. Maybe it's just leaning into that SOL but It definitely feels very different pacing wise.
-insert NGE meme here-
Nov 12, 2022 1:13 PM

Dec 2020
Is there an arc coming up or is it just gonna be SOL for the rest of the manga?
Nov 12, 2022 1:44 PM
Jun 2021
Yuuki-Manaka said:
As someone who’s been reading the series since it started I’m a bit confused myself by the direction they’re taking. Like they’re definitely focusing on the more minor story plots rn
Fr I just checked with the manga. The pacing is awful. They are adapting like 1.5 chapters per episode along with the extra missions or short missions. Till now ep 19 has just covered till chapter 28. I am not a manga reader but I still think many episodes of the anime are just fillers with nothing contributing to the actual plot of the story
Nov 12, 2022 1:54 PM
Nov 2021
vaedeer said:

i think there will soon be the Tennis tournament arc. Its not a big arc, but its pretty fun and also more action oriented than the last few episodes. I am looking forward to it. Its the highlight for part 2 in my opinion
Nov 12, 2022 2:09 PM
Jan 2018
Shaghaf said:
Yuuki-Manaka said:
Fr I just checked with the manga. The pacing is awful. They are adapting like 1.5 chapters per episode along with the extra missions or short missions. Till now ep 19 has just covered till chapter 28. I am not a manga reader but I still think many episodes of the anime are just fillers with nothing contributing to the actual plot of the story

It is very odd tbh. Many of us manga readers thought the last episode of season one was supposed to be where they introduced the bond arc but nope. I don’t mind that much because I like all the little storylines and subplots and everything tbh. They also very nicely fill you in on stuff they’ve cut out but yeah the pacing is a bit…off? I wouldn’t say slow but just bit iffy like they’re focusing 100% on Anya and her school life lol. I am getting a little nervous about the adaption though…mainly because uh…well, Cloverworks has had a bad reputation during the last year or so ;~;
Nov 12, 2022 2:10 PM
Jan 2018
mrld said:
vaedeer said:

i think there will soon be the Tennis tournament arc. Its not a big arc, but its pretty fun and also more action oriented than the last few episodes. I am looking forward to it. Its the highlight for part 2 in my opinion

Didn’t the tennis arc happen after the boat arc though? We can’t skip that!! :,(
Nov 12, 2022 2:21 PM
Nov 2021
i read it a few months ago but if i remember correctly the Tennis arc is before the boat arc. We wont see the boat arc until season 2, if a second season will happen.( which is highly likeable because sxf is like really really popular, and not only in japan)
Nov 12, 2022 2:25 PM
Nov 2021
Yuuki-Manaka said:
mrld said:

Didn’t the tennis arc happen after the boat arc though? We can’t skip that!! :,(

i read it a few months ago but if i remember correctly the Tennis arc is before the boat arc. We wont see the boat arc until season 2, if a second season will happen.( which is highly likeable because sxf is like really really popular, and not only in japan)
Nov 12, 2022 2:45 PM
Jan 2018
mrld said:
mrld said:

Oh sorry lol. It’s been forever since I read those chapters istg
Nov 12, 2022 2:54 PM
Nov 2021
Yuuki-Manaka said:
mrld said:
mrld said:

Oh sorry lol. It’s been forever since I read those chapters istg

no problem. i just checked. the tennis arc should come up in like two or three episodes
Nov 12, 2022 4:40 PM

Nov 2017
The opposite for me. Part 1 was a bit meh but I'm absolutely loving part 2! Maybe because my expectations were sky high for the 1st part..

plz @ me
Nov 12, 2022 5:59 PM

Mar 2021
This is how I felt since Part 1 started airing, and it's getting painfully noticable with newer episodes... The anime pacing ruins my enjoyment completely

Jan 3, 2023 1:35 AM

Oct 2008
It felt fine until ep 5/17, and then it became barely tolerable. Frankly it's getting more and more difficult to care, let alone watch.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

361 by enessenpai0 »»
Yesterday, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

221 by FoodFan364 »»
May 9, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2022

254 by boumboumboum »»
May 7, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Dec 17, 2022

256 by enessenpai0 »»
May 7, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2022

254 by Myzt2 »»
Apr 20, 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.