Forum Settings
Forums

'Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!' Second Season Reveals Additional Pair of Cast

New
Mar 4, 2022 9:20 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website of the Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! (Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!) television anime revealed on Friday two additional cast members, returning staff, and a teaser visual (pictured). The second season, titled Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! ω, will premiere in 2022.

Seina Katou and Hideo Ishikawa (Naruto) are joining the cast as Yanagi Uzaki and Fujio Uzaki.

Kazuya Miura (Hataage! Kemono Michi) returns to helm the second season at animation studio ENGI, with Takashi Aoshima (Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!) handling the series composition. Manabu Kurihara (Tokyo Ghoul: "Pinto") also returns as character designer.

The anime series adapts Take's comedy manga, which began serialization in Dra-Dra-Dragon Age web manga portal in December 2017. Kadokawa shipped the seventh volume on August 6, with the eighth volume scheduled to release on March 9.

Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the manga for North American release in February 2019. The seventh volume is scheduled to ship on May 17.

Cast Announcement

Source: Comic Natalie
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 4, 2022 9:45 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
DatRandomDude said:
The official website of the Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! (Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!) television anime revealed on Friday two additional cast members, returning staff, and a teaser visual (pictured). The second season, titled Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! ω, will premiere in 2022.

Seina Katou and Hideo Ishikawa (Naruto) are joining the cast as Yanagi Uzaki and Fujio Uzaki.

Kazuya Miura (Hataage! Kemono Michi) returns to helm the second season at animation studio ENGI, with Takashi Aoshima (Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!) handling the series composition. Manabu Kurihara (Tokyo Ghoul: "Pinto") also returns as character designer.

The anime series adapts Take's comedy manga, which began serialization in Dra-Dra-Dragon Age web manga portal in December 2017. Kadokawa shipped the seventh volume on August 6, with the eighth volume scheduled to release on March 9.

Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the manga for North American release in February 2019. The seventh volume is scheduled to ship on May 17.

Cast Announcement

Source: Comic Natalie

Yes yes yes... This is one of my recent favourites... My life is a lot like the main character so I'm hoping someone like Uzaki-chan shows up in my life too.

Mar 4, 2022 10:22 AM

Feb 2020
ooh i forgot about this. Anyway, hopefully Kano comes back for the OP
Mar 4, 2022 10:38 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I liked this anime a lot, so glad that it's coming back
Mar 4, 2022 1:25 PM

Feb 2014
Confirmed for this year, huh? most likely Fall, but Summer release would be a nice surprise.
Mar 5, 2022 1:28 AM
Aug 2021
Really? Oh my god RomCom Anime it's coming too much
Mar 5, 2022 6:43 AM

Feb 2020
they should adapt the troll doujin chapter lol
AdampkMar 5, 2022 7:02 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 5, 2022 8:01 AM

Feb 2019
I'm honestly shocked. That junk was so boring, I'd have thought the author would have fallen asleep at their desk before making enough material for a sequel.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Mar 5, 2022 2:22 PM

May 2009
O_T_T said:
I'm honestly shocked. That junk was so boring, I'd have thought the author would have fallen asleep at their desk before making enough material for a sequel.

Series got better when whole family got introduced and S2 will most likely adapt up to confession.
Mar 8, 2022 1:48 AM

Feb 2019
O_T_T said:

Series got better when whole family got introduced and S2 will most likely adapt up to confession.

I certainly believe that it got better. On account of it'd be hard to get any worse.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
May 20, 2022 9:58 AM
Feb 2018
Juli Or Octo 2022?
May 20, 2022 9:58 AM
Feb 2018
Juli Or Octo 2022?

More topics from this board

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Sequel Anime Movie Announced

Hyperion_PS - May 30

4 by Haneken2086 »»
Yesterday, 5:02 PM

» Voice Actor Takeo Ootsuka Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - May 31

11 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 2:23 PM

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Unveils Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 28

3 by DafuqBOOM »»
Yesterday, 7:04 AM

» Visual Novel '9' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 29

16 by nachomaxo1 »»
Yesterday, 4:11 AM

» 'Natsume Yuujinchou' TV Anime Gets Seventh Season ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Jun 30, 2023

50 by Royal_Devils1 »»
May 31, 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.