Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2021 4:19 AM

Jan 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like this is it. I guess we don't get an explanation about the counter. I assume it was counting up to a specific number of people she needed to help. It looked like the girl at the end who said she hated the blue sky was the girl who wished herself into nothingness in episode 4. Not sure if that means she's alive somehow or if that was just her spirit visiting Nina before she woke up; it seemed more like the latter. Overall, it was pretty good as far as shorts go.
Sep 15, 2021 6:07 PM

Mar 2010
Well that was uninteresting. I don't know why I finished this.
Sep 26, 2021 1:26 AM
Dec 2019
This was the Best episode
Sep 27, 2021 11:08 PM

Feb 2010
This series was beyond beautiful. I am definitely not happy that it’s so short. I really hope they make more. I am legitimately confused about the score. I almost have it a 10. It’s one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and if it wasn’t Cgi then it would be my absolute favorite art in any anime ever. I still love it though. The characters were gorgeous, the stories were short but I think they did a good job of actually telling the story in such a short time. And the visuals omggg. I can’t stop saying how beautiful it is.
I will definitely watch it again.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Oct 4, 2021 12:41 PM

Jan 2019
Honestly, I don't know...
It wasn't a bad episode, but it wasn't a good way to end the show. Artiswitch started as an anime where Nina solved other people's problems, but in the end, by her own decision, she almost gave up on continuing her work.
Looks like she was a normal person in the past. I like that, but I feel like the show didn't get any relevant message out of it. It was fickle compared to the rest of the title.

At least 6 episodes okays. I wish there was a sequel, or something like that.
Nov 1, 2021 9:16 AM
Jun 2020
Definitely loved this show. I wish it was longer...

Also it was nice to see the girl from 4th ep.
Dec 25, 2021 9:52 AM

Feb 2020
Well that was interesting, lot of colours and unique animation. Story was like looks like a less cynical version of death parade. Though in the end it did not have much depth (But it 8mins episode so I dont expect much). I especially did not understand what happened in ep 4 with the black girl. Anyways for a short anime, its not bad
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Feb 9, 2022 3:05 PM

Apr 2016
embedded:
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

May 26, 2022 3:48 PM

Feb 2020
Mmm... I wasn't too sure about this show when I started it, I ended up liking it more starting with episode 4 (which was by far the best one), but in the end I'm still quite unsure. The final message is great, the other ones are too, but I felt like it was handled a bit, maybe clumsily at times...? I think the real problem is that the episodes being so short didn't play in the show's favor, except, once again, when it comes to episode 4 and how I wish all the episodes had the same quality.
But overall it's not bad at all, I really liked it, it's easy to relate to at least one of the characters (though that also made me a bit uncomfortable at times, specifically because the show was lacking time to adress the characters' issues in real depth), it's very creative for sure, and as I said the messages were good. I just think it really would've benefited from being longer.
Oct 16, 2022 8:33 AM
Jun 2021
Adampk said:
Well that was interesting, lot of colours and unique animation. Story was like looks like a less cynical version of death parade. Though in the end it did not have much depth (But it 8mins episode so I dont expect much). I especially did not understand what happened in ep 4 with the black girl. Anyways for a short anime, its not bad
Kinda reminded me of Wonder Egg Priority, like a fusion of both shows
Dec 20, 2022 4:25 AM

May 2018
Nice conclusion.
Overall, this little show was a revelation. Colorful, melodic, touching.
Oh, and apparently lolita from ep 4 is still alive.
Nemo_NiemandDec 20, 2022 4:31 AM

Jan 4, 2023 8:57 AM
Jan 2023
I loved the art style and the plot
May 22, 2023 8:11 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
What the? What did i just watch ? it's weird but it not bad and it have a good ending atleast

More topics from this board

Poll: » Artiswitch Episode 4 Discussion

iskarzzzy - Jul 31, 2021

13 by owonism »»
Jan 24, 2023 6:53 PM

Poll: » Artiswitch Episode 3 Discussion

DSM_05 - Jul 9, 2021

12 by grazioso »»
Oct 5, 2022 7:21 AM

Poll: » Artiswitch Episode 5 Discussion

orangeskull - Aug 20, 2021

5 by Wlad- »»
Feb 9, 2022 3:03 PM

Poll: » Artiswitch Episode 2 Discussion

KeepWeebingGuys - Jun 18, 2021

14 by Wlad- »»
Feb 9, 2022 3:00 PM

Poll: » Artiswitch Episode 1 Discussion

DSM_05 - Jun 6, 2021

11 by Wlad- »»
Feb 9, 2022 3:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.