Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sugar Apple Fairy Tale (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 24, 2023 2:14 PM
Apr 2020
Awful. I can't believe how awful it was. Bridget actually needs to die a slow, extremely painful death.
Mar 24, 2023 2:15 PM

Jun 2015
Sugar confections aside that was a pretty bitter sweet ending
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 24, 2023 2:30 PM

Sep 2018
That was the last episode and scene? lol...

Overall, absolutely horrible anime and pathetic, cliched, melodramatic writing. Bottom of the barrel shoujo trash really.

Someone said it perfectly a couple weeks ago, reads like a 14 year old's wattpad fantasy story.

Shall getting stolen from Anne and kissing Bridget was the highlight of the whole anime. 3/10. It's getting a continuation as well, horrible news.
Mar 24, 2023 2:49 PM
Oct 2013
- Did you win the medal?
Anne: Yes!
- What did it cost?
Anne: Everything!
Mar 24, 2023 3:26 PM

Feb 2021
What a dogshit ending.

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Mar 24, 2023 5:22 PM

Sep 2007
gdi....If I knew going in that this would pull the "Part 1 ends on mega cliffhanger, part 2 several months later" c*ap then I would've not started watching this at least till part 2

This ending leaves such a horrible taste in my mouth and you can include me in the "I hope Bridget is tortured miserably forever" camp. She obviously is so obsessed that she was willing to die instead of helping Anne.....that ain't someone who's easily going to give up Chelle unless something extreme happens...idk....

...I'm trying not to imagine all the potential things she might be to do Chelle...this is gonna be a hard several months D=
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 24, 2023 5:24 PM
Sep 2020
I went looking for spoilers after this episode because I wanted my depression to go away but this show is nearly impossible to spoil because you goggle anything the only thing that comes up is about the anime๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mar 24, 2023 5:27 PM
Feb 2020
What a way to end the 1st season
Mar 24, 2023 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
Wtf was that…. Nooooooo!!!!!!!!

I hate Bridget ugh
Mar 24, 2023 5:55 PM

Jul 2019
Well that was a rather terrible ending what was a very enjoyable first 11 episodes. Really, ending the season on stupid drama, giving us a kiss with some random bimbo, basically repeating the same drama from the first competition, with someone else stealing her stuff. Disappointing. 
Mar 24, 2023 6:38 PM

Mar 2017
Keith is such a good boy in this world of assholes, and props to I Forgot His Name for explaining to Anne why Challe just left... because jesus, Challe doesn't say anything. Nobody does.

'nom'
Mar 24, 2023 7:20 PM
May 2017
Very good! Waiting for Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Part 2.

leonardobarbaMar 24, 2023 7:28 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 24, 2023 7:59 PM

Nov 2016
how do we not know if bridget was in on the sugar heist
Mar 24, 2023 8:01 PM
Feb 2015
That was an insanely abrupt ending, only to find out a season 2 is coming out coming here to write.
I feel so fucking infuriated because of that spoilt brat bitch Bridget I hope she fucking dies or whatever like, you know those two have a thing together and you're there being all miss little spoilt brat wanting to steal someone else's man even when you clearly know he doesn't want you like, grow the fuck up and go jump off a cliff or something you and Sammy are the epitome of fucktwat and even Jonas had his redemption arc having became the biggest bitch of the season to becoming such a humiliation by the end of it the poor sod.
I was looking forward to this anime finishing so I can stop reaching the max of my blood pressure over these fucking infuriatingly insufferable casts of dimwits and trash peeps and now you tell me there is a goddamn season 2.

Y'know what, when season 2 comes out I'm just gonna wait for it to finish and skim along to see where I can find Bridget getting what she deserves, maybe hopefully a big slap to the face or something and not gonna lie, Sammy didn't receive enough punishment. He was humiliated, but he wasn't humiliated enough ahahhahahah
But man, they coulda at least shown some kinda preview like Find out next time on Dragonball Z Sugar Apple Fairy Tale with what Anne and friends get up to! or like even just a To be continued? sorta thing after closing it off at the cliffhanger, I honestly thought they were just gonna leave it off in that cliffhanger style which I wouldn't be surprised about considering how damn insufferable this anime was to the point I was always this close to dropping it each week.
Mar 24, 2023 8:05 PM
Feb 2015
SoulRainX said:
Knowing Sammy's personality, he would've been like BRUH YOU WERE IN ON IT TOO but who knows.
Either way I hope something bad happens to her next season, she became the next Jonas to me after they gave the damn sod a redemption arc where he wasn't the main antagonist anymore, so I hope she gets a well deserved big fat slap across the face next season :)
Mar 24, 2023 8:47 PM

Jan 2021
I'm so disappointed with the ending, I wish I had waited for next season to come out before watching that travesty, at least then there would've been some follow up episodes to cushion the blow. Oh well, they better come out with some hella uplifting shit in the 2nd season cause that was an absolute bummer.
Mar 24, 2023 10:24 PM

Nov 2012
I knew Bridget would do something.

I thought Challe would grab his wing back after she told him. Then I hoped Mithril Lil pod pop up out of no where to steal it.

The confections were beautiful. 
Mar 24, 2023 10:28 PM
Jan 2021
I hate Bridget. #shesabutt
Mar 24, 2023 10:32 PM

Feb 2022
Wish they would have announced it was a split cour show earlier, I would have avoided it till it was finished, what a way to end the first part.. Ah well, I don't mind waiting but that was overly dramatic and there are too many clowns about. You either have really good guys or scum, no balance. The show is trying to balance Jonas but pretty stupid to do that after he covered her in blood and left her to the wolves lol not to mention the other crap he pulled.

I'm sure Bridget will soon find out that she can own him but she will never have his heart. All her commands to him will be cold and maybe if this show has any sense she'll learn a lesson from it. That said given how this show deals with characters maybe she'll remain delusional for quite some time.

Mar 24, 2023 10:58 PM

Jan 2021
I don't know whether to be sad or happy. I'm happy that Ann finally got her royal medal BUT I'm really sad to see Shall have to give up his wing to Bridget. That bitch even asked to be kissed. I think sacrificing freedom for the sake of a loved one is a high level of loving.

Some people might find this episode silly and dramatic but I was really sad to the point I got teary lol so I'm relieved and excited for the second part to be released in the summer!!

Mar 24, 2023 11:03 PM
Mar 2015
Wow the feels at the end ๐Ÿฅฒ But this is not keeping like it, because Anne never gives up. I believe her strong will can make Shal come back to her side. Now to wait for the second part
Mar 25, 2023 12:17 AM

Apr 2013
Surprisingly good closer here. This was probably the best written part of the show to me. Makes me interested in seeing the rest.
Mar 25, 2023 1:15 AM
Jul 2022
It was a good episode but something felt off, I can see the potential of this anime but the cards just have to be played right for the second season.

Jonas > that blonde girl that took Challe's wing. Jonas good job
Mar 25, 2023 5:30 AM
Aug 2022
Thats just clear WRONG!
The anime itself was pretty good!
Mar 25, 2023 5:31 AM
Aug 2022
Alhaithams said:
Why does Bridget want Challe so much? Is it because he's beautiful? Is there no human noble up to her standards? 
Jesus... She annoys me so much. I hope she realizes that she cannot bend Challe's will and lets him go. 
Will you help me murder her...??
Mar 25, 2023 8:31 AM
Feb 2021
it's the worse ending to watch... ugh like I want to scream of anger for them to let me hanging with this kind of ending ><
How should I be happy to finally see anne win but challe left with bridget?! And wth with that kiss, it's really gross !!!
Mar 25, 2023 8:39 AM
Aug 2020
I really hate bridget lmao
Mar 25, 2023 9:09 AM
Aug 2020
Bridget is the worst, i hope Challe can be free soon.
Mar 25, 2023 9:18 AM
Jul 2013
Why the f*ck has this ep to end like this?
I just hated it.
Shall doesn't deserves that.
Just
NO.
Mar 25, 2023 9:47 AM

Dec 2018
is it just me or was that a surprisingly abrupt end? i could already tell what was going to happen, but it felt like we went from 100mph to a dead stop.
Mar 25, 2023 12:14 PM

Jun 2021
Ann won the silver sugar but she loss Challe:( What a sad way to end this season. I'm really annoyed with this ending. I hope things will improve on the part 2.
Mar 25, 2023 1:25 PM

Mar 2009
phantomfandom said:
It look like the story will continue in season 2 but there's no announcement (yet?), though I'm not sure if I'll watch it or not, we already have happy ending here with no cliffhanger so there's no reason to continue the story.

lmao what? a happy ending with no cliffhanger? did you even watch?
Mar 25, 2023 1:29 PM

Sep 2020
Didn't expect it to end the season there, but hope part 2 will get them back together!
Mar 25, 2023 2:17 PM

Oct 2008
…Bro.
Like seriously, I knew something would happen cuz there’s gonna be a part 2, but THIS? And that kiss? EWW. Challe, just break Bridget’s neck and steal your wing back, Jesus. I don’t care for a new season of them both tiptoeing around a spoiled brat to try and be together again when the wing could easily be taken back.
Mar 25, 2023 3:31 PM

Sep 2018
Phew, it's only been a day or so, but still can't get over garbage this series was lol
Mar 25, 2023 3:41 PM
Daydreamy Idol

Oct 2020
I loved this anime this season but this episode really killed it for me… I was so shocked for a minute, thinking, “Huh? Is this going to be 13 episodes instead of 12?” because it feels so odd to finish a season so unfulfilling. It’s good that season 2 is coming in the summer, but I hate that they chose to end the season on a cliffhanger. I get that it’s to get hype for season 2, but I’m not hyped. I’m just left feeling sort of eh about it.
Mar 25, 2023 7:19 PM
Jul 2016
Dark_flamingo__ said:
OMG FIRST OF...NOOOOOOO!
SECONDLY, THERE BETTER BE A SECOND SEASON!!
We got the kiss...but it WASN'T WITH ANNE!
He sold his goddamn FREEDOM for her, THEY DESERVE TO BE 2GETHER!
Man I'm crying!
I did like the episode even if i wish the ending had been different.
This is JUST NOT FAIRRR!!!

LITERALLY ABOUT READY TO CRY. Like, literally yes to what you said. I was shocked when Chall kissed Bridget and just ASDFJKLSHBK this stupid entitled little princess is going to treat Chall like a thing instead of a person and it's killing me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mar 25, 2023 8:04 PM
Jun 2015
Welp, that was infuriating or, as we say in my language:

QUE ÓDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mar 25, 2023 9:01 PM

Jul 2011
SoulRainX said:
Why would she be? There's no benefit for her to make Ann look bad. Not to mention she would have to count on Shall investigating the sugar and him going to Ann's friends. 
Mar 25, 2023 9:07 PM
Jul 2020
Dark_flamingo__ said:
OMG FIRST OF...NOOOOOOO!
SECONDLY, THERE BETTER BE A SECOND SEASON!!
We got the kiss...but it WASN'T WITH ANNE!
He sold his goddamn FREEDOM for her, THEY DESERVE TO BE 2GETHER!
Man I'm crying!
I did like the episode even if i wish the ending had been different.
This is JUST NOT FAIRRR!!!

OMG SAMEE
FR The whole episode I was crying bc I knew that bitch would steal Challe
Mar 25, 2023 9:32 PM

Nov 2013
I hate Bridgcow with all my heart.  
Mar 25, 2023 9:49 PM
Apr 2022
man slave and ntr, how unoriginal 5/10
Mar 25, 2023 10:04 PM

Jul 2011
MadanielFL said:
The characters on this show act really dumb most of the time.

Specially the antagonists, like Sammy is just such a cliche stupid character, he served no purpose but to add drama to the final episode...

Challe sacrificing himself could have been avoided too, if he'd simply went after Sammy's barrel they could have proven that it was stolen...

Based on what? Challe would have had no idea the barrels were in his tent. The only one that was stupid was Sammy for bringing the barrels with him. It's like bringing the murder weapon with you back to a crim scene. 
Mar 25, 2023 11:12 PM
Aug 2022
That is  really relateable!!!!!!!
Mar 25, 2023 11:16 PM
Sep 2008
ooomg noooo bridget you B*********************************************** omg!!!!!! why why whyyyyy
it was so easy to prove her innocene with the king's fairy... why the heck~ also challe could easily faked his wing and take it back after bridget told him... dammit1!
i wanna cry
Mar 26, 2023 4:25 AM

Jan 2023
Challe kissing Bridget.... ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ
Damn It was so unexpected....even for Bridget although she was the one to ask....
f*** off Bridget
desperate b**** -_-)
atleast try to pursue Challe without taking his wings ....it's unfair
well that left a bitter taste in mouth
damn i wanna see Anne and Challe getting back together!!!!
Can't wait for next season T~T)

Mar 26, 2023 5:40 AM

Jul 2020
wow I didn't see an ending like this coming, waiting for pt2!
Mar 26, 2023 6:55 AM

Feb 2021
animedude1287 said:
MadanielFL said:
The characters on this show act really dumb most of the time.

Specially the antagonists, like Sammy is just such a cliche stupid character, he served no purpose but to add drama to the final episode...

Challe sacrificing himself could have been avoided too, if he'd simply went after Sammy's barrel they could have proven that it was stolen...

Based on what? Challe would have had no idea the barrels were in his tent. The only one that was stupid was Sammy for bringing the barrels with him. It's like bringing the murder weapon with you back to a crim scene. 
Sammy was the guy who literally tried to murder her days ago, of course he is the prime suspect of having stolen her barrels. 
Mar 26, 2023 7:13 AM

Jul 2011
MadanielFL said:
animedude1287 said:
Sammy was the guy who literally tried to murder her days ago, of course he is the prime suspect of having stolen her barrels. 
But they have no proof. Even if they checked his barrels, they could have turned it against Ann, saying she switched them to make him look bad. Also, as I mentioned, he might have hidden the barrels elsewhere. Having an eyewitness at least gives them credibility.  
Mar 26, 2023 7:14 AM

Mar 2017
I hate it. Fuck this ending, season 2 is going to be horrible unless that bitch set him free in the first episode.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

127 by sunshine_inpiece »»
Mar 29, 6:27 AM

» Unpopular opinion: Iโ€™m gonna defend Bridget >3

AngelMilky_15 - Jul 17, 2023

14 by zaverix »»
Mar 5, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2023

46 by Beweya »»
Dec 6, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zaxphred - Jan 27, 2023

87 by CarbonMD »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2023

66 by Wildflower3 »»
Nov 15, 2023 5:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.