Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 23, 2023 6:24 PM

Jan 2013
djg2345312 said:
Patrik_L said:
Rudeus is piece of shit person deserves all his misfortune.
Alcohol just lets people say what they truely think.
Try a bit of empathy.
Also, that's a bit of a misconception about alcohol. What you are thinking in a particular moment doesn't always reflect your rational beliefs. He insulted her as a means to cope; his brain was coming up with nitpicks to bring her down in his mind so that her rejection would hurt less. People do this shit all the time. 
Maybe it's immature, but he was venting and it was exacerbated by the alcohol. In a sober state, those would just be passing thoughts that he would push away because he doesn't truly believe those things about her.
It's wild to me that some people stick with a show for this long despite hating the MC's guts, couldn't be me. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 23, 2023 6:27 PM

Jan 2013
mkzxwing said:
3 seasons in and a lot of supposed 'growth as a character' and our poor 50~ year old man baby is ready to commit sudoku over some random bitch he barely got to know and just badmouthed. Said it before and will say it again, but mc does NOT grow or change in the majority of this novel, if at all. 
Seconds season, bro isn't even close to 50 in "mental age", and this shit was never about him becoming a "good" person anyway. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 23, 2023 6:32 PM

Feb 2012
In the beginning I hated Soldat but he's surprisingly a wholesome real bro. 
Jul 23, 2023 6:35 PM

Jan 2013
Worvrammu said:
So, Rudeus can't perform and instead of consoling him and being a friend, like he has been for her, Sara insults him and says that it didn't mean anything anyway. Rightfully so, of course, because after all Sara hasn't gotten what she wanted, and damn Rudeus's feelings.
Then when Rudeus goes on a drinking spree and engages in some drunken emotional self-defense, she gets violent. Like the dumb egoistical bitch she is.
What a despicable, ungrateful piece of trash.
bro just say you hate women LOL
Jul 23, 2023 6:39 PM

Apr 2012
i thought she was bad, and i thought she was even worse while she was friendly and then she was like "its just to thank u, i dont like u, u are awful".... i am happy i was right.
idk if rudeus likes her or not, i think he does, but if he does then he is stupid when she is so bitchy towards him.
also its fine falling in love with some1 who saves ur life, thats a thing irl too, but not shaming him for not getting it up, thats fked up. Elise treated him better.
but when he shamed her back at the end she slapped him and 'u went too far'.... he should have slapped her back. good riddance

my fav episode so far
Jul 23, 2023 6:40 PM
Sep 2020
They rushing volume 7 so hard but as long as they handle the university arc good I'm ok with them rushing this arc because it wasnt in the web novel
Jul 23, 2023 6:57 PM
Aug 2019
Patrik_L said:
Rudeus is piece of shit person deserves all his misfortune.
Alcohol just lets people say what they truely think.

Nah, alcohol let’s people spew their stream of thoughts regardless of whether it’s how they feel. Rudy def likes girls on the younger side … he just wanted to vent the feeling of rejection by denying he was ever interested in the first place
Jul 23, 2023 6:57 PM

Jun 2014
HangyakuNo_Nikki said:
Rudeus is the strongest mage who could not raise his magic stick.

Some LN Extra Details (Volume 7,  Chapter 5-6 + Epilogue)
thanks for the summary.

bro wtf this anime is butchered. trash art and direction, and lack of source adaptation makes story look weird and weak. idrc about this arc, but I hope coming arcs dont get this treatment.
Jul 23, 2023 7:31 PM
Sep 2021
Que anime bom, moral da historia homems e mulheres são complicados mesmo, tem que senta e conversa sim sim não não kkk
Jul 23, 2023 7:39 PM

Feb 2014
Women are scary. Broke the poor boy too much that his tool won't work on anyone else.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 23, 2023 7:56 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
I felt bad for Rudeus in the first half but then felt bad for Sara in the end.

Goldat the MVP this episode.

Rudy gotta stop being depressed and go looking for his mum!
Jul 23, 2023 8:20 PM
Jul 2019
Can't wait to see how fair they will go this season.
Jul 23, 2023 8:25 PM
May 2023
holy shit that was painful
Jul 23, 2023 8:34 PM
Nov 2019
eps ini ceritanya tentang rudeus esek esek wkwkwk
My Candies :
Jul 23, 2023 8:45 PM
Nov 2019
Rudeus just can't catch a break. That pretty much went the worst possible route.
Jul 23, 2023 8:50 PM
Jul 2023
its funny yet sad at same momment hahaha XD
Jul 23, 2023 8:53 PM
May 2020
I really hope that they removed the ecchi part it's just unbearable
Jul 23, 2023 8:59 PM
Jul 2023
Fucking amzaing.
Jul 23, 2023 9:16 PM

Oct 2021
Rudeus got erectile dysfunction.. i don't blame him though but yeah he said just too much which is beyond fixing right now. man i loved sara character but now i understand she was just a plot device.. sadge :(
Jul 23, 2023 9:19 PM
Jul 2020
Fucking peak. I might need to read the novels
Jul 23, 2023 9:20 PM
May 2015
Rudeus feeling are still in the past. He needs to forget the past step by step and I try to live the present to stay focused to find his mother Zenith.
Jul 23, 2023 9:22 PM
Jul 2021
it was deep for rudeus's character, but a majority of it was just lowkey funny af
Jul 23, 2023 9:26 PM

Jul 2013
Actually, the episode started off really sweet with Rudeus and Sara's date. You could tell they both had a great time together. Both may have been drunk, but it's easy to see how attracted Sara is to Rudeus.
However, I don't understand her behavior in Rudeu's room when they were about to make love. It can happen at any time that the partner has problems, as in Rudeu's case. Blaming and even insulting him for that takes the biscuit. That's not how you behave. Especially not to your lifesaver.

At least that made sure Rudeus, even when drunk, could talk his frustration off his chest. By the way, I have to retract my hasty assessment of Sol. While both Rudeus got off to a rocky start, they almost seem like long-time friends to me, and Sol's effort to help Rudeus with his problem, while special, was genuinely considerate. It was clear to me somewhere that he can't be helped in the brothel as it's a matter of the mind with Rudeus, even if Elise is an absolute bomb.

Unfortunately Sara was right there when Rudeus started badmouthing her, even though he shouldn't because it just doesn't suit him. His reaction after the slap shows how much Rudeus is struggling with his feelings. Without Sol's presence he probably would have killed himself, which is really crazy. But maybe it's better that it ended that way, if it ended at all. If you are angry, ugly words can be used or you act in a completely atypical manner. Tempers probably need to calm down first.

However, I already love the interaction between Sol and Rudeus. As men tend to do, they were able to work out their differences and I'm sure Rudeus will do well to have Sol around as that's exactly what he needs right now.

Jul 23, 2023 9:32 PM

Jul 2016
In what universe is Sara's body considered to be the same as the one of a little girl? Are we sure Rudeus was just drinking wine this whole time?

And of course MC's tool wound't work with Sara or any of those prostitutes. They are not children, after all.

Funny episode lmfao.
Jul 23, 2023 9:40 PM

Sep 2011
I felt that when Sara overheard Rudeus' rambling. Well, he got what he deserved. 

Jul 23, 2023 9:48 PM

Jan 2021
You know, I think something I read about people needing things spoon fed to them in entertainment might be the slightest bit true given how many people are taking this at face value without bothering to understand anything at all. That, and a lot of people seem to think of nothing but sex.

Jul 23, 2023 9:57 PM
Apr 2021
Acctra said:
You know, I think something I read about people needing things spoon fed to them in entertainment might be the slightest bit true given how many people are taking this at face value without bothering to understand anything at all. That, and a lot of people seem to think of nothing but sex.
Agreed, the more I think about this episode the more I realize how well written the story and characters are. I think pretty much anyone hating solely on one character or the other is missing the point.
Jul 23, 2023 10:02 PM
Jun 2023
jesus this is waaaay to sad I get tears or cry every episode no hope season ig Dx
Jul 23, 2023 10:11 PM

Jan 2013
Natsu88 said:
Actually, the episode started off really sweet with Rudeus and Sara's date. You could tell they both had a great time together. Both may have been drunk, but it's easy to see how attracted Sara is to Rudeus.
However, I don't understand her behavior in Rudeu's room when they were about to make love. It can happen at any time that the partner has problems, as in Rudeu's case. Blaming and even insulting him for that takes the biscuit. That's not how you behave. Especially not to your lifesaver.

At least that made sure Rudeus, even when drunk, could talk his frustration off his chest. By the way, I have to retract my hasty assessment of Sol. While both Rudeus got off to a rocky start, they almost seem like long-time friends to me, and Sol's effort to help Rudeus with his problem, while special, was genuinely considerate. It was clear to me somewhere that he can't be helped in the brothel as it's a matter of the mind with Rudeus, even if Elise is an absolute bomb.

Unfortunately Sara was right there when Rudeus started badmouthing her, even though he shouldn't because it just doesn't suit him. His reaction after the slap shows how much Rudeus is struggling with his feelings. Without Sol's presence he probably would have killed himself, which is really crazy. But maybe it's better that it ended that way, if it ended at all. If you are angry, ugly words can be used or you act in a completely atypical manner. Tempers probably need to calm down first.

However, I already love the interaction between Sol and Rudeus. As men tend to do, they were able to work out their differences and I'm sure Rudeus will do well to have Sol around as that's exactly what he needs right now.
She was in love with him, I'm sure that entire day/night was planned out. She was most likely going to confess after they had sex. When Rudeus can't perform she misinterprets that as him not finding her attractive, which is essentially the same thing as a rejection. So, it makes sense that she would lie in order to try and protect her wounded heart. Now, I understand that if "kids" can drink alcohol, they can also have sex, but I can't help but think that was just a bad idea on both of their parts. 
Jul 23, 2023 10:18 PM

Apr 2023
What a shitty way for them two to break up... 😔
For real, I was rooting for them, I thought it would be very good for them... But both are to blame for the misunderstanding, Sara's part is for not waiting for an occasion when she was at least sober, and not being understanding with Rudeus, leaving him there on all fours without even wanting to know what he was thinking. And the part of Rudeus is not resisting taking a drunk girl to bed, can't get it up thinking of another girl, can't get it up for the second time in the same night with a professional and then still screaming in the middle of the square wanting to make a point by blaming Sara... He shit and sat on top, his deserved consolation prize will be Sol...🤦‍♂️
(Now I wonder if even that ninphoelfa would be able to heal the magic wand of the great Swamp mage, the one who doesn't emerge, just sinks lol)
Shaka-bunJul 23, 2023 11:40 PM
Jul 23, 2023 10:22 PM
Nov 2014
People are always talking about kanokari mc being pathetic. I think rudeus is much more miserable and unlikeable
Jul 23, 2023 10:25 PM

Aug 2011
There's only ONE song that describes what redues is feeling right now. "Moon on the water" by BECK.
Jul 23, 2023 10:31 PM

Oct 2017
Rudy , dont worry, you can still use toy if you cant use you dick XD
A lot of modern play revolves around toys XD
Surely you can use your earth magic to make something out of it :3
Jul 23, 2023 10:48 PM

Jan 2020
This episode just showed what “bros before hoes” really entails.

Seriously though, I do feel bad for Rudy. Sara was scum for what she did to Rudy. Leading him on like that and then claiming it was out of obligation.
Jul 23, 2023 10:51 PM

Aug 2011
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
yea who wouldn’t but mc should of noticed if he didn’t get any boners since the beginning not saying that what she did was right but she’s sloppy seconds of his dad so ignore her. Btw don’t he insult her at the end of this to which is where she slapped him and ran off after throwing his gift

You answer the question. Yes she wouldn't. That is the reason why she is loser from Rudeus romance. Silphy will do better job in next episode, arc.
Jul 23, 2023 10:52 PM

Jan 2020
AlexGK said:
To anyone saying Sara did nothing wrong, please go out and touch grass. This is not how you behave towards your partner, even less so if he had just saved your life. She prioritized her own ego over her partners issue. Trash.
You will see the same situation superbly handled later. It doesn't take much, really.

But she’s a girl, so of course people with side with her. Not saying Rudy’s the best person but Sara just showed her true colours. Way to add on to his depression. Sol came in clutch
Jul 2020
MegamiRem said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
they look nothing alike tho
Same hair color, same type of body figure, similar face, even similar names and in the LN it's specifically mentioned she resembles Eris and you are saying they look nothing alike? Okay.
manga mate I don’t read LN my apologies but the thing is eris ain’t that big chested and her hair is red red while Elise looks deep red but oh well also she’s older
Apr 2017
Rudy is a real one. Hahaha. Crying! He deserved every bit of that slap at the end, but damn. Soldat might be the real one for taking all that punishment but being there for him.

T'was a dark one.
Jul 23, 2023 10:58 PM
Dec 2021
im only here for the adventuring
Jul 23, 2023 10:59 PM
Jul 2020
CrazyFrogz said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
yea who wouldn’t but mc should of noticed if he didn’t get any boners since the beginning not saying that what she did was right but she’s sloppy seconds of his dad so ignore her. Btw don’t he insult her at the end of this to which is where she slapped him and ran off after throwing his gift

You answer the question. Yes she wouldn't. That is the reason why she is loser from Rudeus romance. Silphy will do better job in next episode, arc.
I was wrong after extensive research she’s a virgin and she did in fact try to apologize 2 Times first was when she walked out on mc that’s when she walked in on him talking shit about her so she slapped him ok now she also tried to apologize for the slap and listen to his side of the story but he had left with the guy by then and she was sad about it and that’s it it doesn’t go any deeper but they do meet again and apologized to each other and guess what that bitch eris was their when they met up again to which Sara told the mc she wanted to settle down and have kids but that’s all
Jul 23, 2023 11:09 PM

Jan 2020
SentiOnikawa said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
How old is rudy in this season?
Can we not? This isn't some harem/ecchi series.

For people whining about Sara and saying it's her fault: Jesus, when did MAL become a haven for incels? You realize that relationships are complex, right? Rudeus was abandoned and had an underlying fear of intimacy since his first time ended so horribly. Sara was not aware and in the moment was upset because she thought he had found her body disgusting. Rudeus was not in the frame of mind to explain himself. In the morning when Rudeus was talking smack with Soldat, he didn't know Sara was behind him. The words were hurtful, so it's understandable why she would react that way. Rudeus wasn't really at fault either, since he wasn't aware of her presence and was also still mostly inebriated.It's a case of "everyone sucks" mixed with "emotions are hard."

Honestly, the fact that the show addresses Rudeus's situation maturely is impressive imo. Depression sucks. When someone gets enough in their own feelings, they'll have outbursts and behave in a manner unusual for them. Also, it's well-known that people with depression will often behave in a way that causes others to gravitate towards them, whether that being through acts of extreme generosity or humor. For those people, it's about putting on a mask so others aren't "burdened" by them. Rudeus hasn't been addressing his myriad mental health issues. He's been burying them down and trying to focus elsewhere and be as affable as possible without burdening others.

Also, we all need a bro like Soldat. 10/10, everything else is automatically trash tier for not having a Soldat.

Quick to dole out the “incel” insult. I’m sorry but saying what she was doing was “out of obligation” was where this sh*t started. That was a disgusting thing to say, especially after he saved her freakin life.
Jul 23, 2023 11:29 PM
Jan 2021
I swear to god it’s like none of you can rationalize that they are both in this moment young idiots who are drunk neither of them are equipped with the experience of someone who could do anything your expecting of them to be able to do.
Jul 23, 2023 11:44 PM
Nov 2022
3 cosas de este capítulo.
1 - Putamadre eres un pendejo
2 - NO SE LE PARA BANDA!
3 - ALV ni lo penso dos veces para matarse
Jul 23, 2023 11:55 PM
Dec 2022
yea, yea it was a great episode but Rudeus's fight with red dragon was not shown and that's disappointing.
Jul 24, 2023 12:04 AM

Jul 2021
i don't know why i believed that rudy was all better and out of depression. he's clearly at a very low point in his life. all that good and positive talk in last episode got me thinking he's all better now but i guess not. i never thought he would just straight up think of killing himself over a little fight, maybe being drunk intensified everything but still never expected that from him, he completely forgot about others, when he's sober and realise what he did he's gonna feel like shit.

almost felt surreal to see everything with sara escalate so quickly. it's clear she likes him despite what the tsundere in her says or she wouldn't have been that angry in the last scene, she clearly cares about him and about what he thinks about her. but it is sara's fault for behaving like that after rudy couldn't get it up, maybe immaturity and not realising what it meant. she called him awful which means she's under the impression that he didn't find her attractive enought to get hard, maybe she even felt insulted after taking th initiative. they just need to talk it out. sara needs to know the reason why rudy couldn't get it up. if sara leaves him now i think his ED will just get worse. if they form a initmate relationship emotionally first then i think the sex life will improve as well.

but still man the ED has to be a really great shock for him. being a pervert is his primary hobby, what kinda pervert can't get a hard on? no wonder he was so unstable after the incident.

rudy's breakdown was understandable. didn't expect sol to be such a nice guy. he's basically looking after him like a big brother now. already liking him a lot.

will rudy and roxy finally meet? pls do i wanna see that happen since season 1 part 1 man.

also eris is the reason for his ED but it's not like she left him because she didn't like him or because he was bad in bed. she clearly mentioned in letter that she felt like she couldn't stand shoulder to shoulder with him and is hence leaving out on a journey so that she's strong enough to be able to protect rudy. rudy has just forgotten this and EVERYTHING. this is a huge misunderstanding on his behalf that's ruining his life. he needs to be reminded who he is, he needs to be reminded of his parents, and all the people he loves and who love him back so he doesn't think of killing himself again even in a drunken state.
TsutanaiFuunJul 24, 2023 12:15 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 24, 2023 12:21 AM
Jun 2021
I just read volume 7 i don't understand they rushed the whole arc hope they slow down the pacing for next arc
Jul 24, 2023 1:07 AM

Nov 2021
Damn the way Sara handled the situation was terrible. I get that she's inexperienced and thought it's her fault for Rudy not performing but still, spouting that tsundere bullshit on the way out was awful. Tho Rudy got a new bro which is miles better than some tsundere
Jul 24, 2023 1:29 AM

Jun 2019
Blud cant get a boner 💀

Jul 24, 2023 1:35 AM
Oct 2015
ED, Stage 3 Depression, Suicidal,

Damn Rudeus can't catch a break lol
Jul 24, 2023 1:52 AM

Oct 2008
HAHA! we all know that this won't end well for Rudeus! poor him! even in isekai same thing happened on the former realm! lolz
5/5.

Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2023

277 by Tony2Phones »»
Yesterday, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

283 by shams267 »»
May 31, 8:22 PM

» This is lowkey the best SoL anime.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 24

24 by al_vl »»
May 25, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2023

355 by lasodamos »»
May 22, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

454 by eddy_spaghetti »»
May 21, 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.