Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 5, 3:45 AM
Jul 2021
I heard from everyone that this arc isn’t that good, I will prob drop the anime if i sense some filling. I can handle bad endings but not filler-like eps. Save me some time please and thank you in advance.✌️😉
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 5, 3:52 AM

Jul 2011
sakuraspace said:
I heard from everyone that this arc isn’t that good, I will prob drop the anime if i sense some filling. I can handle bad endings but not filler-like eps. Save me some time please and thank you in advance.✌️😉

There aren’t really any filler episodes. People just didn’t like it cause the stakes felt low, and other reasons. I don’t think you should skip any episode. That’s just me.
Apr 5, 4:01 AM

May 2021
Not fillers, the pacing is just so slow and its full of so much backstory and sht that you'll get hella bored of it and want to drop it but you'll still have to bear with it and watch it cause its not filler.
Apr 5, 4:02 AM
Jan 2024
Literally no filler, there was nothing wrong with this season people just have way to much expectations for some reason
Apr 5, 4:03 AM
May 2023
Ah it’s you again. -_-
Apr 5, 4:14 AM
Jun 2021
skip nothing
just 11 eps, watch the whole thing, a little bit of humour is important
Apr 5, 4:17 AM
Apr 2018
sakuraspace said:

There's no such a thing as "filler" in Kimetsu. If you skip any episode you'll have no idea what's going on in the next one. It's been faithful to the manga so far and it's not that this arc "isn't that good" people just had too many high expectations because of the past seasons. Anyway if you're thinking of dropping anything why are you even here at this point lol. That's not how you watch a series, do you think this is freaking Naruto with +500 episodes or what? tf..
Yellow2000Apr 5, 6:15 AM
Apr 5, 4:42 AM
Mar 2022
you have watched 700 ep naruto ...and asking to skip episodes in an 11 episode anime 💀💀
Apr 5, 4:45 AM
Jan 2023
Just drop the series atp because it doesn’t get much better from here lol

I read the manga before the new season dropped and didn’t think it was too good but the anime was worse somehow.

Dialogue was terrible, backstories interrupted the fights, and Mitsuri does nothing notable other than the Bath Scene lol. Huge disappointment. I’m not confident in future seasons
Apr 5, 4:46 AM
Jan 2023
Aditya_Ranjan said:
you have watched 700 ep naruto ...and asking to skip episodes in an 11 episode anime 💀💀

real 💀 crazy how people cant even watch 11 episodes fully
Apr 5, 4:47 AM
May 2022
Skip the whole anime
Apr 5, 5:04 AM
Sep 2022
imagine skipping episodes that isn't filler
why make this thread in the first place
Apr 5, 5:04 AM
Feb 2019
If you find the need to skip episodes in an anime, then don’t watch it
Apr 5, 5:05 AM
May 2016
all of them brother
Apr 5, 5:31 AM
Feb 2021
No filler, but you can probably read some recaps for the first 3-5 episodes of each season.
Apr 5, 5:37 AM
Sep 2021
just watch. there are important details in every episode
Apr 5, 5:38 AM
Jul 2022
MavenTails said:
Literally no filler, there was nothing wrong with this season people just have way to much expectations for some reason

i mean, it was definitely a step below the previous seasons
Apr 5, 6:18 AM
Jan 2021
who the hell say that? pretty sure they just fine this season boring thats all.
Apr 5, 6:26 AM
Aug 2023
You must have serious Brain damage to think that there's filler in a 11 episode anime

"Oh but I heard people on the internet say it's bad🤓"
Bad≠Filler and you won't know if a show is bad unless you try it

What people say doesn't affect a show and how you would enjoy it, If you've already seen the quality of the prior 2 seasons I don't know why you would want to ask whether or not to watch the 3rd season
Apr 5, 6:32 AM

Jan 2021
Nothing to skip here. Just a lot of backstories and a bad paced fight between Upper 5 and Tokito. Otherwise, is 11 episodes really a chore to watch?
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 5, 6:36 AM
Dec 2018
There is no filler the backstories are relevant but the way they are told randomly in the middle of a fight was frustrating. I would say it's the worse season of Kimetsu about the storytelling but the content is definitely relevant.
Apr 5, 8:18 AM
Jun 2022
People nowadays just want constant action when it doesn't have to be, so they probably don't like this arc. But I like this tbh, the more backstory the better.
Apr 5, 9:16 AM
Apr 2022
skip all of it . I personally recommend redo of healer or high school dxd . it's much better
Apr 5, 9:18 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Maybe try to skip watching anime altogether to repent for your sins of your foolish thoughts :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Apr 5, 9:44 AM

Aug 2014
darthe_ said:

I read the manga before the new season dropped and didn’t think it was too good but the anime was worse somehow.

Dialogue was terrible, backstories interrupted the fights, and Mitsuri does nothing notable other than the Bath Scene lol. Huge disappointment. I’m not confident in future seasons

BuT ThE BaTh SceNe bro!!! ;dd Honestly, it was bad indeed, half of the season was just the exact same sad backstories with the exception of Mitsuri's (which was just stupid), the bad guys were lame, Tanjiro always doing the finishing blows, it was really meh. One good thing was that we didn't have Zenitsu this season and it was somehow bearable.

Not even gonna bother watching the new season at this point, comedy is pretty cringe, Zenitsu is just insufferable and I would rather bash my head against the wall than watch even a second with him on screen.
Apr 5, 10:10 AM
Aug 2021
how about you just watch it and make up your own opinion?
Apr 5, 10:20 AM
Jan 2023
GTRaijin said:
darthe_ said:

BuT ThE BaTh SceNe bro!!! ;dd Honestly, it was bad indeed, half of the season was just the exact same sad backstories with the exception of Mitsuri's (which was just stupid), the bad guys were lame, Tanjiro always doing the finishing blows, it was really meh. One good thing was that we didn't have Zenitsu this season and it was somehow bearable.

Not even gonna bother watching the new season at this point, comedy is pretty cringe, Zenitsu is just insufferable and I would rather bash my head against the wall than watch even a second with him on screen.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the villains, they were so forgettable I didn’t even think to add them to the list of negatives in this season. The demons were as good as the random demons from the beginning 😂
Apr 5, 11:53 AM
Apr 2022
Do y'all even like anime??
Apr 5, 12:30 PM
Mar 2021
If you're skipping canon content because others have told you they don't personally enjoy it then you need to stop taking other people's opinions as facts and just enjoy the things you enjoy.

If it's something you wanna 'Save Time' when watching then just drop the show lol.
Apr 5, 1:17 PM
Jul 2022
None. There aren't any fillers at all. It's just a bit slow.
Apr 5, 1:50 PM

Oct 2016
obviously none? this season has no fillers. fillers are generally nothing that is generically placed in this season based anime meta.

the season deals with more story and slow growth than constant action. Demon Slayer isn't a short story. when telling a longer story you can't always keep the same pace. sometimes you'll have to go slower in order to properly tell the story.

smh...
Apr 5, 2:24 PM
Oct 2019
Don’t skip anything! watch it and form your own opinions.

In my personal opinion it’s a 7/10 just like first few seasons. But don’t listen to me, actually watch it and come to your own conclusion.
Apr 5, 6:25 PM

Sep 2020
Are we all watching the same show? This is why we can't have nice things. Bad takes everywhere.
Apr 5, 7:34 PM
Aug 2022
Gonryo_Spectrum said:
People nowadays just want constant action when it doesn't have to be, so they probably don't like this arc. But I like this tbh, the more backstory the better.

And it's crazy because most people say "Demon slayer is just animation and fights with no plot🤓☝️"
But when they get a season with plot and some character development "This season was ass🤪🤕"
Apr 5, 7:36 PM
Aug 2022
GTRaijin said:
darthe_ said:

Pretty sure if zenitsu was there then season 3 would be more popular
But jus sayin that's all🤷🏻
But i agree he's embarrassing
Apr 5, 8:55 PM
Jun 2016
They are just 11 episodes dude... I swear peoples attention spawn is worse everyday
Apr 5, 11:07 PM
Jan 2017
BigMama123 said:
Gonryo_Spectrum said:

And it's crazy because most people say "Demon slayer is just animation and fights with no plot🤓☝️"
But when they get a season with plot and some character development "This season was ass🤪🤕"

The pacing is more obviously the issue. Tanjiro and the other guys fight 4 demons all the while Muishiro is stuck in a water bubble. For 4 episodes. The season has the worst upper moons to fight (because they are just cartoonishly evil, no nuance like the other demons). Muzan backstory makes little sense. I am curious as to what character development you're referring to, as I have seen none even after finishing the manga.
Apr 6, 1:50 AM

Aug 2014
Zimzky said:
BigMama123 said:

The pacing is more obviously the issue. Tanjiro and the other guys fight 4 demons all the while Muishiro is stuck in a water bubble. For 4 episodes. The season has the worst upper moons to fight (because they are just cartoonishly evil, no nuance like the other demons). Muzan backstory makes little sense. I am curious as to what character development you're referring to, as I have seen none even after finishing the manga.

He probably thinks that the exact same backstories of side characters we got were the char development ;d It's not like pretty much every single character's backstory is the same thing.
Apr 6, 10:15 AM
Mar 2024
If you hate it so much you want to skip episodes of a season with 11 entire episodes, just quit now. You obviously don’t like it, drop it if you think it a a waste of time. I think that it is a great season and it will keep getting better, but you already in your mind decided you hate it, so just drop it.
Apr 6, 5:02 PM
Apr 2022
darthe_ said:

Infinity castle is easily better than everything we’ve seen so far wtf are you talking about lmao
Apr 6, 5:06 PM

Mar 2024
I would recommend omitting all of them.
ラーメン食いに行こうぜ~
Apr 6, 6:46 PM
Apr 2023
no filler, good season, bad fans
Apr 6, 8:27 PM
Jan 2023
Footed7 said:
darthe_ said:

Infinity castle is easily better than everything we’ve seen so far wtf are you talking about lmao

carried by the fights but still a disappointment
Apr 6, 8:42 PM
Apr 2022
darthe_ said:
Footed7 said:

When has demon slayer ever had better story than fights? The infinity castle arc actually gave us backstories to big characters. More story and better fights than any parts before it, doesn’t matter whether it’s a disappointment or not
Apr 6, 9:22 PM
Jan 2023
Footed7 said:
darthe_ said:

When has demon slayer ever had better story than fights? The infinity castle arc actually gave us backstories to big characters. More story and better fights than any parts before it, doesn’t matter whether it’s a disappointment or not

well i see your point 🤔 but i just felt like all the fights were bs
Apr 7, 12:54 PM
Feb 2021
I recommend skipping the swordsmith village arc. It sucks major ass and even the important stuff that happens at the end is fuddled with cheesy memes and not even worth enduring. Hopefully the next arc is better and you can figure out the important stuff from the recap they will do in the first episode of it.
Apr 8, 2:21 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to MavenTails
@MavenTails the animations in this season were disappointing especially when ufotable said they would raise the animation bar but that wasn't the case, then there are many problems with the management of the characters and the story
Apr 8, 2:28 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to BigMama123
Gonryo_Spectrum said:

@BigMama123 What speech is this? And as if to say I want a toy but when you give it to me I find it broken... obviously then I complain. If you can't understand this then don't comment next time you make a better impression
Apr 10, 7:28 AM
Jan 2022
There are no fillers, even in training or “normal” scenes there are still important topics. It’s very straightforward and it can be slow at times but it’s a very good watch for me personally.
Apr 10, 7:36 AM

Jan 2009
none there are no fillers on this anime
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - May 7, 2023

290 by Naveen6662246 »»
Jun 4, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 18, 2023

710 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
May 26, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 8, 2023

454 by jasiy100 »»
May 21, 7:46 AM

» Movie entry gone from DB

JVskunkape - May 12

17 by DigiCat »»
May 20, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 16, 2023

262 by almasri002 »»
May 19, 10:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.