Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 5, 10:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well seems like a trouble since finally harem getting found out by a disagreeing parent. However, since Rentaro have a heart of steel and wall of face, he can't letting the busty Hakari just leave him be. Just wait you mama Hakari. The power of Rentaro zap will face you and brings you to your kneel. Well, if that's the case, i couldn't agree more seeing her as the member....

All in all, first half with gorilla gang kind of awkward especially since they used Shizuka dirty. But seeing milf Hakari about to join harem cult, i can't wait to see the next then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 18, 9:19 AM

Nov 2014
That felt so out-of-character for this anime. I don't care if it leads to some twist and good meme, this episode still leaves bad taste.
JustAnotherShiroJan 18, 9:45 AM
Feb 10, 7:26 AM

Jan 2017
They're really hinting heavily on Hakari's mom being the owner of the flower farm huh, if only Hakari told Rentaro that from the start
Apr 19, 7:15 AM

Apr 2013
The "airbag" scene was pretty funny at least.
Apr 23, 2:53 AM
Dec 2022
Hakari got to wear the wedding dress with Rentaro after winning the bouquet toss in the flower garden. Then she was forced to split up with him by her mom. How will they all get back Hakari? Next episode then.
May 16, 11:48 AM

Jul 2022
75% of the way through the series and it still isn't clear why Rentarou loves these girlfriends other than the the plot making them soulmates.

He mentions loving Kusuri's passion for science, and I seem to recall him talking about what draws him to Shizuka, but the other three?

As a result, I find myself not really caring about the breakup twist because the show hasn't given us a reason to believe in their relationship.

If he only "loves" Hakari because not loving her will kill her, that isn't really love at all.

I will say that I appreciate someone in-universe finally calling out the ridiculousness of someone dating five girls at once...and said girls being supportive!

There are enough laughs to keep me from dropping completely, but it's been a close call each episode.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

177 by GureJoestar »»
Yesterday, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2023

141 by GureJoestar »»
May 29, 7:39 AM

» Hakari looks like Momo from To Love-Ru

JustSomeone15 - May 25

10 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
May 25, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

136 by Hither »»
May 12, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2023

128 by Hither »»
May 9, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.