Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 26, 2022 2:31 PM

Nov 2012
*spoiler warning- tried to avoid it myself but thought I'd add this as I dunno what anyone else might post -spoiler warning*

So the second season of the netflix adaptation dropped a few days ago, imo after the first season majorly delivered, again we saw a great outing for the series. Although perhaps not quite as strong as the first season, I wouldn't say the quality drastically fell off either and it was still exciting from start to finish. I personally would definitely consider this season another W, especially considering the pressures of keeping momentum with S1 and rounding off the direction of the plot nicely. 

I believe this season was written as the intended conclusion, we do see something that could perhaps hint at a S3, but I believe that's just them wanting to leave the option open to themselves, unless we see this do crazy numbers I think this will be the final season. All that said I hope this season performs well and am super happy with this netflix adaptation, here's to hoping we get more like this!

have you seen the show? what did you make of it? thoughts/opinions/etc.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 27, 2022 4:37 AM
Sep 2021
I really enjoyed the second season. I did think the 1st was better but overall I was happy with how it turned out. really hope there's a 3rd season. the joker card is gonna be mental
Dec 27, 2022 3:51 PM

Nov 2012
Me too! I'm pretty far behind on the manga so idunno if there's more past where they adapted or not, but I saw there are also two spin off manga, I feel like they could also end up adapting those for S3/beyond.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2015

76 by BibleCampVictim2 »»
May 23, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Episode 2 Discussion

busan - Dec 22, 2014

37 by RGreatDanton »»
Nov 23, 2023 6:26 AM

» Where does the ova leave off in the manga

daddymahitowo - Jul 12, 2023

4 by Fukoku »»
Sep 12, 2023 2:44 PM

» I'd like to have a full series to the end of this

AnimeLayer - Jul 17, 2021

8 by Fukoku »»
Sep 12, 2023 2:43 PM

» Is anime version better than the web series?

Satou__kazuma - Mar 5, 2023

4 by Fenyy »»
Mar 6, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.